chapter 6

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At The Solar Café

 

‘Sica, you won’t meet your boyfriend today?’ Taeyeon asked. She visited her friends; Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany, at the café.

‘Not sure yet. He has some works to take care of,’ Jessica replied while cleaning the counter. The café is ready to close for the day.

‘He’s always so busy,’ Taeyeon stated.

‘Well, it’s his jobs, so, I can’t prevent him. It’s his responsibility,’ Jessica said while smiling to her friend.

 

‘Onnie, we will watch mid-night movie tonight, right?’ Yoona asked. She is with Taeyeon, sat at the counter while chatting with their friends.

‘Yep, Fany already bought the tickets,’ Yuri answered to Yoona.

‘Sica, you better present if not, that mushroom will strangle you to death,’ Taeyeon playfully reminded her friend.

‘I got it,’ Jessica replied while chuckling.

 

 

 

‘Let’s go girls!’ Tiffany happily yelled when she appeared in the room.

‘Girls, I need to go now. I have somewhere to go! See you at Fany’s house later, okay? Don’t worry, I’ll be there in time! Bye!’ Jessica shouted while quickly left the café.

 

‘Sica-yah!!’ Yuri called but, Jessica is already gone.

‘Where did she go? She’s such in a hurry,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Her usual place,’ Yuri replied with a heavy sigh.

‘Did you mean she’s still go to that shop?’ Tiffany asked.

Yuri just nodded at her friend’s question.

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona gasped.

‘Aigoo, that girl!’ Taeyeon sighed.

‘Poor my onnie,’ Yoona said, feeling sorry for Jessica.

‘I hope one day, her dream will come true,’ Tiffany prayed.

‘I don’t think so. Do you seriously think a guy like her boyfriend will fulfill her dream?’ Yuri asked her friends.

‘Yul, I know you hate Top oppa. But, Sica loves him and we need to respect that. They love each other so much. And I honestly think that Sica can’t survive without him in her life,’ Taeyeon advised Yuri.

‘That’s right. I agreed with Taengoo. If you continued treating him coldly, Sica is the one who will be sad and get hurt,’ Tiffany told.

 

‘No, onnie. I agreed with Yuri onnie…. A guy like him can’t live like a normal person. His life is full with risks, obstacle, danger and uncertainty,’ Yoona said while frowning.

‘That’s what I’ve been trying to tell all your onnies, Yoon, especially your Sica onnie. But, they don’t get it,’ Yuri replied with mad face.

‘Yul, Yoon…. When it comes to love, we can’t do anything. Love is the most special feeling in our heart and when we love someone, we can’t just ignore or abandon it. Our hearts is empty without love….. I don’t like his life and his job either but, I treated him nicely because of Sica. He is Sica’s lover, the only guy that she ever loves and the guy that always protected her. So, both of you need to try and accept him as part of Sica’s life,’ Taeyeon gave advice to her dungseng.

Tiffany nodded in agreement with Taeyeon’s worls.

 

 

‘Doojun oppa is 100x times better than him,’ Yoona stated.

‘I agreed,’ Yuri replied.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany sighed and shook their heads at their friends’ attitude towards Jessica’s lover, Top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is heading to a place. She went there almost every day, just to look at something. Every time she finished her job, she will go there even just for a second. She needed to make sure it is still there and kept her dreams alive.

From far, she already saw the glimpse of it, across the road. A bright smile immediately crept on her face when she saw it. She fastens her pace with her eyes are locked at it. She didn’t aware someone is walking opposite her direction until she accidently bumped onto that person, a handsome but cold-looking guy.

 

 

‘Ouch! I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry,’ Jessica apologized when she bumped onto tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter