chapter 25

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At ___ Club

 

GD and his friends were hanging out at the biggest club in the city. Seungri was surrounded by two y girls on his left and right while Daesung was busy marking a girl’s neck with his lips. Taeyang was drinking with two girls on both of his sides.

Their leader, GD, was busy snogging a hot chick, exploring each other mouths. The girl dominated him and doing all the jobs, aggressively GD’s y lips. When her fingers started to reach for his pants, GD pulled off from their wet kisses.

‘Enough for tonight,’ GD told, coldly.

‘Come on, handsome. Let’s have fun. I miss your junior so much,’ she whispered seductively while trying to hold his ‘member’.

However, GD grabbed her wrist and twisted it and made the girl whined in pain.

 

‘Get lost,’ GD hissed.

The girl gulped her saliva in scared and quickly left him.

 

 

‘What’s wrong, hyung? You seemed not in the mood to have fun with hot chicks,’ Seungri, who aware of the scene between GD and his , asked.

‘She’s boring,’ GD shortly answered while puffing his cigarette.

‘Boring? She is the hottest chicks in this club,’ Seungri stated while busy kissing the girls in his arms.

‘Don’t bother me. Just enjoy yourself,’ GD retorted and puffed smoke. He poured wine into his glass and drank it in one-shot.

Then, GD leaned his head against the couch while puffing a cigarette. He started to doze off and Jessica’s images instantly appeared in his mind. Her gorgeous and flawless face, her captivating and bright smiles, her angelic voices, her sweet giggles, her soft laughs and her twinkling eyes came into his mind. He felt calm and peace whenever he thinks about her. Every time he closed his eyes, Jessica’s images always appeared and made him sleepless.

 

 

 

‘Well3x, look who’s here,’ suddenly a cold voice snapped GD from his deep thought.

He darted his icy eyes towards the owner of the voices and gritted his teeth upon seeing that person.

 

‘What a bad luck to see you here,’ GD sneered.

‘I know. But I guess, we will see each other often,’ that person, Kim Jaejoong, smirked.

‘The rumors are true. Both of you are back,’ GD said, addressing Jaejoong and Yunho, who was beside Jaejoong.

‘It’s not only you who missed your hometown. We miss our hometown too,’ Jaejoong told.

‘I bet you did…. We don’t have any business, so, why don’t you get lost? I really hate to see your ugly face,’ GD hissed while puffing his cigarette towards Jaejoong.

 

‘You should watch your acts or else, you will end up nasty like your late friend,’ Jaejoong mocked, referring to Top.

Upon hearing Top’s name, GD instantly stood up while slamming the table with his fists. Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung reacted the same by standing up and flashed their grimy looks. They looked like ready to charge at Jaejoong and his gang.

 

‘Don’t ever mention my friend’s name with your dirty mouth,’ GD hissed with greeted teeth.

All his men were behind him, ready to protect and fight for their boss. While Jaejoong’s men did the same too. The two nemeses were ready to throw their fists to each other and make nasty mess in the club.

 

 

 

‘Opps, sorry, my bad,’ Jaejoong sneered. Yunho chuckled at his best friend’s mock towards GD.

‘Just get lost before I do nasty thing to you. I really don’t want to dirt my hand with your filthy blood,’ GD retorted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter