chapter 15

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abroad, YunJae’s headquarters

 

‘Did you hear about Lion’s main heir’s death?’ Jaejoong asked his friend and leader, Uknow Yunho.

‘Yes, of course. It was the biggest and happiest news for us,’ Yunho replied with a glory smirk.

 ‘That’s right….But, I never thought the mighty Top is died this soon. I thought he was bullet-proof,’ Jaejong said.

‘I am surprised too but, nothing is impossible. He must be a weak guy, to die this soon,’ Yunho stated.

 

‘Well, one enemy down for us. In fact, the strongest and toughest one was gone. So, our work will be easy after this,’ Jaejoong told while smirking, an evil smirk.

‘Don’t let our guts down yet. Now Top is gone, I’m damn sure that G-Dragon is back in town to take over Top’s crown,’ Yunho said while puffing his cigarette.

‘I forgot about that bastard. I really hate him,’ Jaejoong muttered with greeted teeth.

‘Of course you hate him because your crush slept with him. Or must I said, your crush have a one-night stand with him,’ Yunho smirked.

‘Oh, shut up! Don’t mention about it. That is nothing to me. She was just a toy, nothing else,’ Jaejoong retorted at his leader.

Yunho just sneered at his best friend.

 

 

 

‘Jae, do you remember about my little Jessie that I’ve told you before?’ Yunho suddenly asked, seriously.

‘Of course I do. Why did you ask?’ Jaejoong replied.

‘She is the only person I love in this world. She is my everything even though I was so mean and heartless to leave her like that,’ Yunho said with a hint of sadness, thinking about his little sister.

‘You left her for her own sake. You left her so that, you can seek revenge for your parent and sister’s death,’ Jaejoong told.

‘Yes, that was the reason why I left her at the orphanage. I wanted to kill that bastard for killing my parents and my Soojungie. I want to bring down his legacy. After I seek my revenge, I will take my Jessie with me and we will start a new life abroad, at a place where no one knows us,’ Yunho told his plan. His eyes showed a great longing for his little sister.

 

 

‘Don’t you think she already forget me?’ Yunho suddenly asked Jaejoong.

‘Of course not. How can she forget her own oppa?’ Jaejoong replied.

‘But I am a bad oppa for her. She must hate me so much after I left her,’ Yunho said with sadness and regrets for leaving his sister behind.

‘That was your self-sacrificing to seek revenge for your family’s death. You need to do it, you cannot bring her along because it was dangerous for her. But now, you already have everything; you have money and power. So, you can bring her back into your life,’ Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter