chapter 18

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter..........

 

 

In the meantime, GD and Jessica were outside the café.

‘I hope you don’t mind ride a bike,’ he told her while pointing to an expensive motorbike in front of them.

‘This is yours?’ she asked.

‘Yep,’ he shortly answered with his smiles.

 

 

Jessica gazed at the motorbike and a beautiful memory with Top slowly appeared in her mind.

 

 

-flashback-

 

‘What happened to my girl today? You look sad,’ Top said while gently his girl’s brunette hair.

‘Today is Yunho oppa’s birthday,’ Jessica sadly responded.

Upon hearing her answer, Top quickly pulled her into his warm arms, hugging her tightly.

 

‘Don’t be sad. Your brother must wanted you to be happy on his birthday,’ Top coaxed softly with his deep voice.

‘I wonder what he is doing right now,’ Jessica said, still sad.

‘Of course he is thinking about his little princess. He is thinking about you and he must be missing and longing for you like you did,’ he comforted her while gently her hair.

A smile slowly cracked on Jessica’s sad face upon hearing her lover’s sweet words. He really knows how to make her happy and smiling again.

 

 

 

Jessica gazed up and tip-toed to land her lips on his cheek.

‘Thank you, oppa,’ she thanked with a light smile.

‘Are you feeling better now?’ Top asked with smiles.

‘A bit,’ she answered.

‘Let’s go, I will make you smile and laugh again,’ he said while tipping her nose and earned a cute giggles from her.

 

Top took a helmet and put it onto Jessica’s head. He buckled the strap for her while she is lovingly gazing at his handsome face.

‘I know I am handsome but, don’t stare at me like that. People will think that you want to eat me up,’ he told her, jokingly.

She slapped his arms and pouted at his cheeky remarks. Top chuckled at her cute acts while putting on his own helmet.

 

‘Let’s go,’ Top said and hopped on the bike.

Jessica climbed up behind him and she wrapped her arms on his waist, tightly. Then, she rested her chin on his broad shoulder and he sped off to their destination.

 

 

Jessica is smiling brightly while riding the bike with Top. She really loves to ride a bike whenever she is sad and Top knows it. The fresh and clean air that she inhaled every time she is on a bike made her happy and peaceful.

Jessica tightens her grips on Top’s waist and leaned closer to his face that covered with helmet.

‘I love you, oppa!’ she yelled loudly to overcome the noises from the engine and other vehicles on the road.

He just smiled widely at her love’s shout-out.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, they arrived at their destination, the amusement park. Top parked his motorbike and they hopped down.

‘You like it here?’ he asked while unbuckled Jessica’s helmet.

‘Yes!’ she exclaimed happily. Sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter