chapter 11

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Top’s funeral

 

All the people in Tiger Clan presented at the gang’s successor’s funeral, Top’s funeral. They all gathered to pay their last respect to Top, the most brave, fearless and successful gang among them, excluded their big boss, YG.

All of them were grieving over Top’s death and one of them is GD. He felt guilty for Top’s death because he knew it’s his fault. If it’s not because of him arrived late at the scene, Top will not be dead now.

Seungri and Daesung were holding their manly tears from dropping down on their cheeks. Top is like their oldest brother and losing him were really devastated to them. GD softly patted Seungri’s back, to comfort him even though he is in grief too.

 

 

Then from far, GD’s eyes caught a black car that just arrived at the cemetery. He recognized the car, it’s one of Top’s gang’s car. He saw Junhyung walked out from the front seat. The other Top’s guys were surrounding the car, looked like they were protecting someone important.

Junhyung opened the car’s back door and someone stepped out from it, a petite girl in a black dress with a black scarf covering her face and she is wearing a shades. Her appearance showed that she wanted to hide her identity.

 

GD tried to focus on that mysterious girl because from the way Top’s gang acted, she looked like someone important to them. GD tried to observe her face but failed because her face is covered by the shades and scarf.

‘Who is she?’ GD thought, curiously.

 

 

 

Then, GD saw Taeyang approached Junhyung and the girl, well the girls because GD just noticed there was another girl with the main girl.

GD is still trying to get the view of the mysterious girl and his wish granted because the girl took off her shades. However, he still can’t get the clear and full view because her face is covered with the scarf.

Suddenly, the wind started to blow. The girl’s scarf felt down on her shoulders as the wind blew and GD’s eyes were stuck and widen at the sight he just saw.

‘Miss sunshine,’ GD muttered in surprised to himself as he saw the mysterious girl.

 

 

GD stared at the girl from distance. She is no longer the bright and happy girl that he once met. There was no trace of her bright and captivated angelic smiles on her face. She looked sad, weak, depressed and devastated. Her eyes were not glowing, instead, it is full with sorrow. He knew that she must be related to Top, judging from her state and the way Junhyung is protecting her.

‘Who are you, miss sunshine? Why are you here? And what happen to the miss sunshine I met before? Where are your blazing smiles? Who is Top hyung to you?’ GD’s mind is full with questions as he kept on staring at the mysterious girl, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is trying to get hold of herself. She is so weak but she strengthens herself for Top’s funeral.

‘Jessica-shi,’ suddenly someone greeted her, a guy with a Mohawk hairstyle.

 

‘You must be Taeyang-shi, right? Top oppa told me about you, a lot,’ Jessica greeted, weakly.

‘Yeah, just called me Youngbae….. I’m sorry for your lost, Jessica,’ Taeyang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter