chapter 32

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is waiting for GD at their usual place, a park near the neighborhood.

‘Hey sunshine!’ GD’s voice was heard.

 

‘Anniyong oppa!’ Jessica greeted with her bright smiles that never failed to make GD’s heart flustered.

 

‘Am I late?’ GD asked while taking a seat behind her, on the bench.

‘Aniyo, you are just on time,’ Jessica replied with her cheerful voice.

GD’s heart is full with happiness to see her back in her old-self, the cheerful and bright Jessica.

 

‘How’s your day, oppa?’ Jessica asked the handsome guy beside her.

‘A bit tiring but nothing special. What about you?’ GD asked.

‘Same with you but not tiring at all.’

‘It’s good to hear that. Don’t work too hard, okay? Take care of your health,’ he reminded her with concern.

‘Arasso,’ she replied with a soft smile and he smiled too.

Both of them just stayed in silence while enjoying the lake-view in front of them. They were absorbed in their own worlds.

 

 

 

After a while, GD leaned his back against the bench. He rested his head against the bench and closed his eyes while one of his hands gently rubbed his neck. He looked exhausted and tired. Jessica directed her eyes at his direction, beside her. She is aware of his exhaustion. His face looked stressed and strained, not cheerful and calm like he used to.

Jessica gently held GD’s hand that was rubbing his neck. He opened his eyes at the sudden contact with Jessica. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was her captivating smiles that made him hard to breath and her warm gazes that warm his heart.

‘Tired?’ she asked, softly.

He just nodded because he’s still lost in words due to her enchanting smiles and heartfelt gazes earlier.

 

 

 

Jessica stood up and pulled both of GD’s hands to stand up with her. She held his hands tightly while dragging him with her. Smiles never left her beautiful face and GD was lost in her smiles.

Jessica was still holding GD’s hands when she happily spun around at the park. GD was spinning around with her, something he never did before. They were like a pair of kids who were happily playing around with each other. Laughters can be heard as they spun around, happily and blissfully.

A few minutes later, both of them lied down on the grass, all smiling and beaming.

‘Still tired and stress?’ Jessica asked.

‘Tired but happy,’ GD replied while smiling to her.

She is pleased to see his smiles even though his tiredness still visible on his face.

 

 

 

‘Don’t work too hard, oppa. You should take a proper rest,’ Jessica reminded him with concern.

GD turned his head to his right and gazed at her. She looked worried about him.

‘I’m fine, don’t worry. This is nothing, I have gone through more than this, you know,’ he assured her with a light smile.

‘You are really a workaholic,’ she said.

‘Workaholic?’

‘Yes, workaholic. You always think about your jobs, nothing else. That is not good,’ she told him.

‘Aniyo, I do think about something else. I’m always thinking about you,’ he replied while gazing meaningfully at her.

‘Yeah right,’ she playfully rolled her eyes at his remarks. She thought of it as one of his jokes even though she did feel happy about it.

He chuckled at her reactions and then set his eyes on the blue sky above them.

 

‘I love to watch the sky like this. It’s so beautiful and peaceful,’ Jessica uttered while watching the blue sky.

‘Yes, it is,’ GD replied.

‘By the way, where do you work, oppa? What is your job?’ she asked with curiosity.

‘Erk..my..my job?’ he stuttered at her sudden questions.

‘Neh, what is your job? You never tell me about it,’ she replied, eager to know about his job.

‘I…I have a small business. You know, the import and export thing,’ he told her.

‘Ahh, you are a businessman? Wow, that’s great! A young successful businessman… You are great considering your young age,’ she said, admiring him. She knew he must have a big and successful business judging from his luxurious lifestyle; with his big and expensive cars, bikes and penthouse.

‘Aniyo…It is just a small business,’ he denied, feeling guilty for lying to her.

‘I am proud of you, oppa. Really proud,’ she said in deep admiration for him.

He smiled guiltily at her but he didn’t have courage to tell her the truth about his dirty life.

 

 

‘But oppa, is it okay for a businessman like you to have so many tattoos?’ Jessica asked. She saw the tattoos on his arms and aware that he has many tattoos all over his body.

‘No one dares to question me,’ GD replied, coolly.

‘Tssskk.. That’s unfair,’ she scoffed in playful way.

‘Well, I’m the boss. Of course it’s fair,’ he argued, lightheartedly.

‘Aigooo.. It must be fun to be a boss, right?’ she asked in cynical tones.

‘Yeah,’ he shortly answered with his proud face.

She found his reaction is funny and cutely giggled.

 

‘Ottoke? I think I will miss you and your giggles so much when I’m away,’ GD suddenly spoke with his eyes fixed on Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter