chapter 29

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

 

GD just awake from his deep sleeps and slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes while yawning and stretching his muscles. Then, his eyes wandered around the living room, looking for Jessica.

‘Jess,’ he called but no response.

He heard noises from the kitchen and dragged his feet towards the kitchen.

 

Once he is in the dining room, he saw Jessica who is preparing breakfast on the table. The sight of Jessica preparing breakfast for him brought a wide grin on his face and a warm feeling in his heart.

‘Morning, oppa!’ she brightly greeted when she saw him.

‘Morning, sunshine,’ he replied.

‘Breakfast is ready!’ she exclaimed with wide smiles.

‘You made it by yourself?’ he asked while looking at the delicious-looking food.

‘Yes! Go and wash your face and then, we can eat,’ she told with her usual brightness.

‘Can we eat now? My stomach is grumbling,’ he said while sitting on the chair.

‘No,oppa… You need to wash your face and brush your teeth first!’ she nagged at him.

‘Pleaseeee,’ he begged.

‘No! Go now,’ she stated with both of her arms on her waist, acting angry.

‘Arasso, I will, ajumma!’ he teased while tipping her nose.

‘Oppa, I’m not an ajumma!’ she objected with a cute pout.

He just laughed at her cute reaction and darted into the bathroom.

 

 

After that, both of them ate their breakfast while chatting with each other. Both are really happy and content.

‘Thank you for preparing breakfast for me. This is the first time someone ever made food for me since my mother died,’ GD said.

‘You are welcome, oppa.. From now on, I will try to cook for you as frequent as I can, okay? If you wanted to eat something, just tell me. I will cook for you,’ Jessica kindly replied, feeling sorry and sad for him.

‘Chongmalyo? That sounds great!’ he exclaimed, happily.

She chuckled at his happiness. She loves to see his smiles and to hear his laughs.

 

‘Yes, anything for my Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica stated while smiling.

GD’s heart almost stopped beating when he heard ‘my Jiyong oppa’ came out from . It was so precious to him to hear those words from her. He is really happy and blissful even though she didn’t meant anything special with those words.

 

 

 

After finished with their breakfast, GD drove her home.

‘Thank you, oppa,’ Jessica thanked when they reached at her house.

‘Can you please stop thanking me?’ he replied in playful tones.

‘Arasso,’ she chuckled.

 

‘Promise me you will take your medicine on time, okay?’ GD reminded her.

‘I am fine now, I’m not sick anymore,’ Jessica said.

‘No, your fever is not completely gone yet,’ he told while placing his palm on her forehead, to check her condition.

‘It will be okay once I rest,’ she stated, not wanting to take medication.

‘Jessica, can you please listen to oppa? I don’t want to see you fall sick again, so, please take your medicine, okay? Can you do that for me?’ he asked in soft yet worried tones.

His soft voices and his concern melted her heart. It sent a tingle of odd feeling that she always felt whenever she is with him, lately.

 

‘Arasso, I’ll listen to you. I promise,’ Jessica promised to him.

‘Good girl…. Now, you go inside and take a proper rest. Don’t go to work, ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter