chapter 30

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Tiger’s gang headquarters

 

GD walked in with his usual grim and cold face. His eyes were glowing with evilness and there is no single trace of smiles on his face, like always.

‘Boss!’ all his men greeted and bowed in respect when they saw GD entered the room with Jay.

There were five unfamiliar guys in the room. They were seated on the couch while Taecyeon was having conversation with them. When they heard all the men in the room greeted their boss, the five new guys quickly stood up and bowed to the young and dangerous-looking leader.

 

GD gestured them to sit down and he took a seat in front of them, facing them.

‘Boss, thank you for bailing us out, thank you for saving us. We are willing to work for you, to devote ourselves to you,’ one of the guys,Yikyung, the leader of the small group, said to GD.

‘Work for me?’ GD asked while puffing his cigarette.

‘Yes, we will be loyal to you, boss,’Yikyung vowed whole-heartedly.

‘Of course you should because I save your dirty ,’ GD sneered.

Yikyung gulped hearing the tones from the influential guy in front of him.

 

 

‘I didn’t save you for free, bastard,’ GD spoke with his cold eyes fixed on the guys in front of him.

‘We will do everything for you, boss,’ Yikyung said, shivered by GD's cold stares.

‘I heard one of you threat a girl at the police station on the day you were caught. Which of you did that?’ GD asked, grimly.

‘Threa…threat?..’ Yikyung stuttered.

‘Which of you did that?’ GD asked again.

‘I..I..We don’t remember threaten any girl, boss,’ Yikyung replied with fear.

GD scoffed while placing both of his legs on the table.

 

‘You better talk right now before I lose my patience,’ GD spoke, still controlling his anger.

‘Yikyung…Yikyung did, boss,’ the other guy told with trembling hand.

‘Ahh..you,’ GD sneered.

‘I…I did, boss.. I just forgot…….Boss, that girl is no one special..I just found she is pretty, so, I played around with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter