chapter 9

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung, Jessica and Yuri were on their way to Top’s villa. Jessica fainted earlier but she woke up after a few minutes and cried hysterically. She demanded and begged Junhyung to bring her to Top and Junhyung agreed.

Jessica is still sobbing and her hands were still shaking because of shock and sadness. Yuri tried her best to calm Jessica but nothing can comfort Jessica’s heart and mind now. All she need is her lover, Top, who is already dead.

 

When they arrived at Top’s villa, his men opened the door for Jessica. All of them bowed when they saw her, their boss’s lover.

Jessica can’t walk properly and she needed Yuri’s support. Yuri held both of Jessica’s arms while walking inside the villa.

Once they were inside the villa, they saw bunch of gang, Top's gang. Some of them were guarding the villa and the others were grieving over Top's death. Jessica weakly dragged her feet towards Top, who is lying lifelessly on the couch.

 

 

Once Jessica is in front of Top’s dead body, tears rapidly rolled down on her cheeks and she collapsed on the floor.

‘Op…oppa…’ she sobbed while looking at his pale face and bleeding chest. His shirt and jacket were full with blood, his own bloods.

 

Jessica hugged Top’s dead body tightly and buried her face on his chest.

‘Oppa….don’t..le..leave me! Why you did this to me?!!’ she bawled loudly.

 

All Top’s gang is sad to witness Jessica’s state. They used to see her bright side and never once they saw this side of her, the weak and fragile Jessica.

 

 

‘Wake up, oppa! Please wake up! I’m here now! Wake up!’ Jessica cried while shaking Top’s body, to wake him up.

‘Sica, he is gone. He won’t wake up,’ Yuri tried to console her best friend.

‘No, Yul. Oppa promised he will never leave me. He will always by my side. He won’t leave me alone,’ Jessica sobbed while still hugging Top.

‘Sica, please. You need to get hold of yourself,’ Yuri coaxed with her own tears.

 

‘Oppa, I love you. Please wake up, I beg you. I beg you, Seunghyun oppa. Please don’t leave me,’ Jessica bawled endlessly, on Top’s chest.

 

 

‘Look at me, oppa. I am your Jessica, I am your princess. Please wake up,’ Jessica cried while cupping Top’s face with her small palms.

She leaned her face against his pale face, crying her heart out.

 

‘Why did you leave me too, oppa? Why did you leave me like my parents and Soojungie?’ Jessica cried while caressing Top’s face.

‘Sica-ah…’ Yuri said while rubbing Jessica’s back.

‘Yul, Top oppa left me too. He left me like my omma, appa and Soojungie. I don’t have anyone else in this world, I am alone,’ Jessica wept, weakly.

‘You still have me, Fany, Taengoo and Yoona. You are not alone, Sica,’ Yuri coaxed.

‘It’s not the same, Yul. My life is dim without Top oppa,’ Jessica sobbed on Top’s chest.

Yuri couldn’t find any words to console her best friend. She is hurting too to see Jessica in that state. Even though Yuri dislikes Top but, she admitted that he is a very important person in Jessica’s life. And now he is gone, Yuri can’t picture how will Jessica going through her future life.

 

 

 

Jessica is still weeping and bawling on Top’s chest, not wanting to let him go.

‘Jessica-shi, this is Top hyung’s belongings. I took it from his body just now,’ Lee Joon told while giving a ring and a necklace.

 

Jessica slowly took the ring and necklace with trembling hand. It’s their couple ring and a necklace that she bought for him on their 200th days of anniversary. She kissed both the ring and the necklace with tears uncontrollably felt down from her eyes.

‘You broke your promise, oppa,’ she sobbed while gazing at his face.

 

 

-flashback the night before, their last meeting-

 

‘Oppa-ah,’ Jessica softly called her lover.

‘Yes, baby,’ Top replied while tightens his hugs on her petite body.

They were cuddling on the couch while watching TV, in his apartment.

 

‘Do you like kids?’ she asked while brushing his muscular chest with her finger.

‘Why? Do you want to have a kid?’ he asked back.

‘I love kid and I wish we can have our own kid soon,’ she replied happily, dreaming of their future baby.

‘Baby, we are still young. No need to rush because we still have plenty of times,’ he said and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

‘I know. I just want to know your thought,’ she told while smiling.

 

‘I promised you, we will have our own family in the future,’ Top said to her with a smile.

‘Chongmalyeo?’ Jessica asked with shining eyes.

‘Of course. Our baby must be very good looking and pretty, just like you and me,’ he replied with his usual deep voice but with soft t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter