chapter 13

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD is at his private apartment. He is cooking porridge for someone. His face wore a worried and concern expressions, something that never happened before. G-Dragon always looked cold, grim and serious, never worried over something or someone. But now, it’s different, totally different.

When he is done, he put the porridge in a bowl and placed it on a tray. He took the tray and brought it to his room.

 

 

Once he is in the room, he placed the tray on the table beside the bed. GD looked at the weak person who is lying on his bed, his miss sunshine, Jessica.

He removed the towel from her forehead and placed his palm on it.

‘You are still burning,’ he said, worried.

 

GD wet the towel once again and put it back on her forehead, to reduce her burning fever. He gazed at her pale face, a beautiful face that full with sadness, misery and depression. His heart hurts when he seeing her in that condition. He missed her brightness, her blazing smiles and her glowing eyes but it’s all gone now.

Then, tears felt down from her eyes. She is crying in her sleeps. GD gently wiped her tears off with his thumb.

‘Don’t cry,’ he said with a pain in his heart.

 

 

‘What is this feeling?’ GD asked himself when he felt the pain after seeing her tears.

‘Why did you give me this kind of feeling, Jessica? Why are you so special to me?’ he kept on asking while gently caressing her pale face.

He held her small hand and gripped it with his. He tenderly kissed the back of her hand while still caressing her face.

 

‘Luckily, I’m not too late to save you,’ GD thought while remembering the moment when he saved Jessica from her suicidal.

 

 

-flashback-

GD is sprinting and running around the town when he got a phone call from one of his men whose he ordered to guard Jessica’s house.

 

‘Boss, she is gone. We don’t know where she went. We lost track of her,’ his man, Taecyeon, told him.

‘You !!!! I told you to keep an eye on her 24/7!!’ GD shouted in anger, on the phone.

‘I’m sorry, boss. We will look for her,’ Taeyeon replied, scared.

‘If anything happen to her, I will kill you!’ GD hissed and slammed his phone.

 

 

After that, GD ran out from his meeting, leaving his job to Seungri. He drove to Jessica’s neighborhoods and kept on looking for her. He has been running around the town for half an hour but, he still didn’t get a glimpse of Jessica. He is damn worried and scared if she did something stupid to herself. He knew her condition in this whole week, she is not in her right mind.

GD directed his feet towards the lake, to try his luck there. He kept on looking around, trying to find Jessica but, she’s not there. When he is about to left the lake, he directed his eyes towards one direction and his eyes caught a glimpse of a girl, at the middle of the lake.

His heart instantly skipped and he knew right away that girl is his miss sunshine, the girl he is looking for right now.

 

 

‘Jessica!!!’ GD shouted while running as fast as he can towards her.

He gasped when her head sinking into the water.

 

‘No!! Jessica!!!!’ GD screamed and jumped into lake, swam towards her.

After so much effort and trying his best, he finally caught her unconscious body and brought her to the side.

 

 

GD pumped her chest with his palms, trying to get her back to life.

‘Come on! You can’t leave like this! You can’t leave me!’ he unconsciously shouted while pumping her chest.

 

After his 4th attempts, Jessica finally awake and blurting waters from .

‘Thank God you are safe!’ he exclaimed while hugging her tightly. Then, he broke the hug and looked at her.

 

Jessica weakly gazed at her savior and few seconds after that, she fainted.

‘You got high fever,’ GD said while placing the back of his hand on her forehead.

 

He lifted her up, bridal style, and brought her to his car. Then, he drove off to his apartment, to take care of his miss sunshine.

 

-end flashback-

 

 

‘You are safe now. Nothing will happen to you, I promised,’ GD whispered while gently her wet brunette hair.

‘Why you did that stupid thing? You shouldn’t do that. Your life is pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter