chapter 24

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hey, are you okay?’ GD asked Jessica who didn’t utter a single word on their way back from the law firm.

‘Neh, oppa. I’m fine,’ Jessica assured him with a smile but her smile looked blank.

‘You know you can’t lie to me, sunshine,’ he said with concern looks.

She sighed because she really couldn’t hide anything from GD. He can read her like a book, just like Top. Well, it’s not a bad thing either because she can share every single problem with him without hesitated. He always reminded her of Top, that’s why she felt comfortable sharing problem with GD.

 

‘Still thinking about his wills?’ GD asked while still driving his car.

Jessica slowly nodded while looking at him with her puppy eyes.

 

‘You are the right owner of all his properties now. So, it’s up to you on how to handle all the properties,’ GD said.

‘Neh,’ she shortly replied, in deep thought.

He felt sorry for her. She looked miserable and sad after they walked out from the law firm.

 

 

‘My client, Choi Seunghyun a.k.a Top, left all his properties for Jessica Jung Sooyeon. The properties are a penthouse, a villa, 4 sports cars, two motorbikes and a huge amount of money in a bank account under the name of Jessica Jung Sooyeon… So, Jessica-shi, from now on, you are the right owner of all these properties,’ Mr. Song read Top’s wills to Jessica.

‘Neh, Mr.Song…,’ Jessica weakly said.

GD squeezed her hand, to give her support and strength. She looked at GD and gave him a faint smile.

 

‘I already fulfill my job as Top-shi’s lawyer and delivered his last wills to you. He can rest in peace now,’ Mr. Song said to the fragile girl.

‘Thank you so much, Mr. Song,’ Jessica thanked.

‘These are all the documents regarding the properties. You can keep it,’ Mr. Song gave the documents to her.

She took it and held it onto her chest, feeling Top’s presence from it.

 

‘Thank you, Mr. Song. We need to go now,’ GD thanked while offering handshake to the lawyer.

‘You are welcome,’ Mr. Song accepted the handshake.

‘Thank you once again, Mr. Song. Anniyong,’ Jessica bid goodbye and slowly walked towards the door, still clutching the envelope that contained the documents on her chest.

 

 

 

‘Please take care of her, Jiyong. She is a nice girl, she needs someone to look after her, to protect her.. Top loves her so much but now he’s dead, she’s all alone,’ Mr.  Song, the lawyer that worked for the Tiger’s Clan, said to GD. He knew GD as well as he knew Top and other members in the clan.

‘I will, don’t worry. Just make sure that Hyunsuk hyung won’t know about this, okay?’ GD said sternly, more to threat the attorney.

‘Of course, you have my words,’ Mr. Song swore.

GD quickly left the room, to catch up with Jessica, who already stepped out from the room.

 

 

 

 

‘Oppa-ah,’ Jessica called GD.

‘Emmm?’

‘What should I do with all these properties?’ she asked again with her sorrow eyes.

GD glanced at her sad face and it’s hurting him to see that side of her.

 

‘Let’s go somewhere,’ GD said, not answering her question earlier.

‘Where?’

‘A special place, my secret hideout,’ he told while winking at her.

A faint smile cracked on her sad face seeing his playful wink.

‘Okay,’ she shortly agreed.

 

GD drove his car to a place that situated a little far away from the city. It was a discreet park that was on a higher place like a hill. Not many people know about that place because it was closed to public years ago. GD is probably the only person who still frequently visited that place whenever he needed times to be alone and to ease his mind.

GD halted his car when they reached the destination.

‘Come on, let’s get out. I want to show something beautiful,’ he said while stepping out from the car.

Jessica followed and stepped out from the car too. He took her hand and they walked to the front, near the cliff of the park.

 

 

 

‘You see that?’ GD asked while pointing to the beautiful scenery in front of them.

Jessica was amazed to see the sights in front of her. The whole city was visible from where she stood. She can see every buildings and houses scattered in the city from there.

‘It is more beautiful at night,’ he told her.

‘Waaaaaaa~~~~,’ that was the only word that came out from .

 

‘It’s pretty, right?’ GD asked while looking at her.

‘Neh, oppa,’ Jessica replied with bright smiles that he loves so much.

He kept on staring at her cheerful and smiling face. Smiles automatically cracked on his face upon witnessing her lovely smiles.

 

‘The air is so fresh here,’ Jessica said after inhaling a deep breath.

‘Yeah,’ it’s the only word GD could mutter because he was busy staring and adoring her.

‘You often came here?’ she asked with her eyes directed towards him.

‘Ermm, not too often. It’s just every time I need time to be alone, I will come here. No one can find and bother me here,’ he told.

‘No one knows about this place, except you?’ she asked.

‘Yes, and you are the first person I ever bought here.’

‘Now I know your hiding place, oppa. You can’t hide from me,’ she joked.

‘I don’t mind because I never want to hide from you. I want you to always find me,’ he said, meaningfully.

She just smiled at his words. She didn’t get the hiding meaning in his words.

 

 

 

Both of them sat on the ground, still enjoying the view. Soft breeze blew, gave chilly feels to Jessica who only wore a thin flower-printed dress. She hugged herself while rubbing her arms, to warm herself.

GD took off his jacket and wrapped it on her shoulders.

‘You will be freezing, oppa,’ she said.

‘Nah, I’m good. I am a strong guy,’ he coolly stated while properly wrapped his jacket to cover her petite body.

‘Kombawo,’ she thanked with a smile.

‘You are welcome,’ he replied and smiled too.

 

‘What did you do every time you were here?’ Jessica asked.

‘I just lied down here while staring at the blue sky. It gives me peace,’ GD replied.

‘Can we see stars from here?’ she asked.

‘Yes, in the night.’

‘Oppa, can we stay here until night? I want to see stars. It’s been so long since the last time I saw it,’ she said, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter