chapter 31

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So, you and Jiyong oppa now?’ Tiffany asked with her trademark eye-smiles.

‘What do you mean?’ Jessica asked while doing her job.

‘You know what I mean, Jessie. You and him…you know,’ Tiffany replied with meaningful looks.

‘No, we’re just friends,’ Jessica denied with her hand is busy wiping the counter.

‘Really? Just friends, huh? That’s why you are with him, 24/7? I heard that you spent your night with him, at his apartment,’ Tiffany said with a sly smile.

‘We didn’t do anything! I just slept there, nothing else…. I was having fever, so, he took care of me,’ Jessica explained to her friend.

‘He cares about you, A LOT,’ Tiffany stated.

‘It’s because we are close friends and he is a nice guy,’ Jessica reasoned.

‘And you seems to be clinging onto him a lot,’ Tiffany said.

‘I did not,’ Jessica denied.

‘Don’t deny, Jessie. You know you treat him differed from your other male friends, including Doojoonnie,’ Tiffany stated.

 

 

Jessica took a breath before set her eyes on her best friend.

‘Jiyong oppa understand me better than anyone else, ‘Jessica spoke.

‘And?’

‘And he always reminds me of Tabbie oppa. He is so similar with Top oppa. The way he cares and protect me are just like Top oppa,’ Jessica spilled out the truth.

‘I knew it,’ Tiffany sighed.

‘Is it a bad thing, Tiff?’ Jessica asked with uncertain looks.

‘Jessie, you are using Jiyong oppa as a replacement of Top oppa. You see him as Top oppa and it’s not a good thing for me,’ Tiffany told.

‘I know. I feel guilty too,’ Jessica muttered, quietly.

 

‘But, it’s okay, Jessie. I understand how you feel,’ Tiffany consoled her best friend.

‘Thanks, Tiff,’ Jessica showed her gratitude for Tiffany’s understanding.

‘Just one thing… Don’t always see Jiyong oppa as Top oppa, no matter how much their attitudes and acts resemble each other. You need to remind yourself that he is Jiyong oppa, not Top oppa. They are different person,’ Tiffany advised her friend.

‘Neh, I know.’

‘It will be much easier for you if you see him as himself, not as someone else. It will help a lot in your relationship,’ Tiffany told.

‘Relationship? What relationship?’ Jessica questioned.

‘You and Jiyong oppa’s relationship,’ Tiffany answered.

‘No! We don’t have any special relationship. We are just friends,’ Jessica stated, sternly.

‘Yeah, sure thing,’ Tiffany scoffed.

‘Yah, Hwang Miyoung!’ Jessica loudly reacted while Tiffany laughed at her reaction. Tiffany darted into the kitchen while Jessica continued her jobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Anniyong, pretty noona!’ a young guy happily greeted Jessica and sat at the counter, opposite Jessica.

‘Oh, anniyong! Can I have your order?’ Jessica asked with her usual bright smiles.

‘Ermm…give me the usual, noona,’ that young guy said while smiling back at her.

‘Usual?’ she questioned.

‘Noona, this is the 3rd times I came here. I am your regular customer. How could you don’t recognize me?’ he asked with sad face.

‘Owh, I’m so sorry. It’s just we have many customers, that’s why I couldn’t recognized you. Don’t be mad…. I am really sorry,’ she sincerely apologized.

‘It’s okay, noona. I understand… I won’t be mad at such a pretty noona like you,’ he said while smiling, prettily. His smiles were really pretty and captivating, just like hers. His smiles brought smiles to her face too.

 

‘So, what can I get you?’ Jessica asked the young guy.

‘Ermm…Give me cappuccino and meatball spaghetti Bolognese,’ the guy ordered his foods.

‘Okay… Anything else?’ she asked, kindly.

‘That’s all, Jessica noona,’ he replied while smiling.

‘I see. You already know my name from here,’ she said while pointing to the nametag on her shirt.

‘Ani, I already know you, noona,’ he quietly mumbled with smiles never left his face, meaningful smiles. She didn’t hear his words because he spoke in really low voice.

 

‘That’s all, right?’ Jessica asked again for confirmation.

‘Yes…. Noona, please make my order slowly because I’m waiting for my brother,’ he told her.

‘Okay… For the time being, you can read the magazine,’ she pointed at the magazine on the table.

‘By the way, noona….. I am Choi Daehyun. Call me Daehyun,’ he introduced himself while looking straight into her eyes.

‘I am Jessica and call me noona like you already did,’ she replied while smiling.

 

His gazes sent a tingle of warm and heartfelt feeling into her heart. His eyes were so familiar to her. She recognized those eyes, the combination of her father’s and mother’s eyes. In her family, only Yunho who owned those beautiful eyes whereas Krystal inherited solely Mr. Jung’s eyes while Jessica herself solely inherited Mrs. Jung’s eyes. But, that’s impossible and nonsense. It must be merely coincidence for the young guy in front of her to have the same eyes as her brother, Yunho.

 

‘Noona, are you with me?’ Daehyun said while waving his hand in front of Jessica’s face.

‘Oh, sorry….. You need anything else?’ Jessica finally snapped out from her thought.

‘No, thank you. That’s all, noona,’ he told with smiles.

Jessica smiled too at him. He gave a very indescribable warm and special vibe to her and she didn’t understand why.

 

 

 

 

‘Hyung!’ suddenly a boy’s voice heard.

‘Why are you so late, Junhong-ah?!’ Daehyun retorted.

‘Sorry, hyung. I have something to do earlier,’ the young blue-hair boy apologized.

 

‘Noona, this is my little brother,’ Daehyun introduced to Jessica.

‘Anniyonghaseyo.. I am Choi Junhong. You can call me Junhong or Zelo but, I prefer Zelo,’ Zelo greeted the pretty girl in front of him with a smile.

‘Anniyong…. Both of you are brothers?’ Jessica asked.

 

‘Yes!’ both of them answered in unison.

‘But you don’t look similar to each other…..Ah, I get it… You must look like your mother while your dungseng look like your father, right?’ she said with her smiles.

‘It’s vice versa,’ Zelo told while Daehyun just half-heartedly agreed with Zelo’s statement.

 

‘Are you okay, Daehyun?’ Jessica concernly asked Daehyun, who looked bothered.

‘I’m fine, noona,’ Daehyun assured with his heartwarming smiles.

Once again, she is melted with his smiles and she didn’t know why. It’s always others who easily melted with her blazing smiles but now it’s vice versa. She’s drowned in Daehyun’s warm and familiar smiles and gazes.

 

Choi Daehyun………..

His name echoed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter