chapter 7

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the meantime, Jessica already reached her destination, a bridal shop. She is standing outside the shop, looking at it, a simple yet very gorgeous and beautiful wedding dress that displayed through the glass window.

She once spotted that wedding dress last month when she was walking around the town. That dress instantly caught her eyes because of it’s simple but beautiful design. Since then, she constantly came to the shop, just to look at the dress and to make sure it is still there and no one take it yet.

 

 

Jessica is smiling brightly while looking at that wedding dress, her dreams’ dress. She brushed a ring on her finger, her couple ring with Top while looking at the dress. She always imagined herself in that dress while Top in a white suit, on their wedding day. They must be the most gorgeous bride and bridegroom that ever existed in the whole world.

‘Here you are again,’ suddenly a voice interrupted her imagination.

 

 

‘Junnie!’ Jessica cried when she saw the person beside her, Doojun.

‘Aigoo, what should I do with you, so that you will stop coming here every day just to look at that dress?’ Doojun asked.

‘Mwe? You know how much I love that dress. I wanted to wear it on my wedding day in the future,’ Jessica said, dreamingly.

‘Why don’t you tell your boyfriend about that?’ he asked.

‘I did,’ she shortly answered with her eyes are still locked on the dress.

‘So? What did he say?’ he asked with crossed arms.

‘He..’ before Jessica could finished her words, someone cuts her off.

 

 

‘I say she will definitely wear that dress on our wedding day,’ a deep hoarse voice stated.

Jessica averted her direction towards the voice and is surprised to see her lover, Top.

 

‘Oppa!’ she happily cried and hugged Top.

‘Hey, baby,’ Top said and responded to her hugs.

Doojun is boiled with jealousy when he saw TopSica scene in front of his eyes.

 

 

‘Owh, by the way, this is Doojun oppa,’ Jessica said to Top after broke their hugs, introducing Doojun.

Top just curtly nodded at Doojun, his nemesis.

 

‘Junnie, I know I didn’t properly introduce my boyfriend to you before. So, this is Top oppa, my boyfriend,’ Jessica introduced Top to Doojun, officially.

‘Nice to meet you, Top-shi,’ Doojun said while offering a handshake and faking a smile to Top.

‘Yeah, nice to meet you too,’ Top replied with greeted teeth and an evil smirk on his grim face.

‘I have been waiting since forever for Sica to introduce you to me,’ Doojun said.

‘Right, me too. What a coincidence, right?’ Top told with his arm is on Jessica’s waist.

‘Yep, that’s right,’ Doojun replied, coolly.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, it’s beautiful, right?’ Jessica asked Top, addressing the dress.

‘Of course. And it will be more beautiful when you wear it,’ Top said while tipping her pointed nose.

Jessica smiled brightly upon hearing his words.

 

‘Baby, why don’t you go inside and try the dress? We can take a picture together, what do you think?’ Top said to her.

‘Reallt? That’s great!’ she exclaimed, ecstatically.

‘Go inside. I’ll come in minutes, okay?’ Top told.

‘Neh, oppa…… Junnie, I’ll see you later, okay?’ she said to Doojun.

‘Alright, Sica,’ Doojun replied while smiling.

Jessica smiled too, her bright smiles. Then, she kissed Top’s cheek and happily walked inside the bridal shop.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter