chapter 21

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So, who is this Jiyong guy?’ Doojun asked Jessica who is wiping the counter. He dropped by the café to meet with Jessica.

Other than that, Doojun is really curious with the sudden appearance of a guy named Jiyong in Jessica’s life. He couldn’t find anything suspicious yet about GD but his instinct as an officer made him felt something is not right with the guy. GD somehow gave bad vibes to him.

 

‘A friend of mine,’ Jessica replied, casually.

‘How did you know him? I never know you have a friend called Jiyong before,’ Doojun wondered.

‘He saved my life,’ she told.

‘What do you mean he saved your life?’ he asked.

‘He saved me from committing suicide.’

‘Bwoh?! Committing suicide?!!’ he exclaimed, shocked.

She just nodded while still cleaning the counter.

 

Doojun held her hands and made her stopped her works.

‘What do you mean committing suicide? You tried to commit suicide before?’ he asked with concern.

‘I don’t realize my actions. I don’t know I was committing suicide.. The only thing I knew, I was following Top oppa without realizing I was heading into the lake. Jiyong oppa saw me and he saved me,’ she told him the story.

‘Do you really didn’t realize our actions?’ he asked again.

‘I don’t know. I think I was half-conscious. I lost the reason to live when I lost Top oppa. I prefer to be dead rather than living in this world alone, without him…. But, Jiyong oppa knocked some sense into my mind. He coaxed and consoled me with his kind and wise words. He is really kind towards me…. He made me realized I have friends that always with me whenever I’m sad. And, I also have you with me, Junnie,’ she stated and smiled, lightly.

He is happy to see her smiling again, even though it’s not her usual bright and cheerful smiles.

 

 

 

‘I’m happy to see you smiling again,’ Doojun said while smiling.

‘Thanks for always supporting me, Junnie,’ Jessica thanked.

‘I did nothing, Sica. You are a strong girl and you proved it,’ he told.

‘Jiyong oppa helps me a lot in regaining my strength back. I am in debt with him,’ she stated.

‘So, he is a good guy,’ he said, more to himself.

‘Of course he is a good guy! Why? Do you think he is a bad guy? A criminal?’ she asked.

‘I did think he is kind of suspicious but when I heard your story, I think he is quite nice,’ he told.

‘Yoon Doojun, stop with your suspicion already,’ she said to him.

‘I’m just being precautious, Sica,’ he defended himself.

She sighed at her friend who always suspicious towards new people around them.

 

‘This is the bad side of a police officer. Always suspicious towards others,’ Jessica said.

‘No, it’s a good side. It’s called precautious, not suspicious,’ Doojun objected.

‘Whatever, Officer Yoon,’ she replied, playfully.

He chuckled at her playfulness. It’s been a while since the last time she showed her playful sides.

 

 

 

‘So, what he does for life? I mean, what is his job?’ Doojun asked about GD again.

‘He is a businessman. That’s what he told me,’ Jessica answered.

‘What kind of business?’ he was like interrogated her.

‘Gosh, oppa! Stop it already!.. Jiyong oppa is a nice guy, okay?’ she said to him, sternly.

‘Alright2x, I won’t ask about him again. No need to be that angry,’ he said bitterly, sulking.

‘Yoon Doojun is sulking?’ she teased.

‘No,’ he denied, coldly.

‘I’m sorry, Junnie. I don’t mean to be mad at you. I’m just joking,’ she apologized, cutely.

Seeing her cuteness made him smiled instantly.

 

‘That’s my Junnie!’ Jessica exclaimed and pinched his cheek.

‘Aishh, don’t pinch my cheek!’ Doojun complained, not that he minded.

 

 

 

 

‘Jessica..’ someone called, interrupted DoojunXJessica moments.

She averted her eyes towards that person and is surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter