chapter 8

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Tiger Clan’s headquarters

 

‘I have something to announce,’ YG said to all his gang.

‘What is it, hyung?’ Top asked, even though he already can predict what YG is about to announce.

YG smiled and right then, someone stepped inside the room. Every eye directed towards the person who just entered the room, he is none other than, G-Dragon.

 

 

‘Man, you are back!’ Taeyang happily said while manly-hugged GD.

‘Hyung!’ both Daesung anf Seungri exclaimed and hugged GD too.

The other guys just curtly nodded.

 

‘Hyung, how have you been?’ GD greeted Top with a tight-brotherly hug.

‘I’m good. It’s great to have you back here,’ Top said.

‘Yeah, I miss my hometown,’ GD replied.

‘Why are you back so sudden?’ Top asked.

 

Before GD could answer the question, YG cuts in.

‘Guys, Jiyong is back for good and he will handle one of our territories,’ YG stated.

‘Which one?’ Se7en asked.

‘I will handle the West along with Seungri,’ GD answered with his usual cold face.

 

 

 

‘Seungri, your hyung will supervise you because you are still lacking of experience in handling big business deal and your territory. Take this opportunity and learn from Jiyong,’ YG instructed Seungri.

‘Neh, hyung,’ Seungri obeyed.

 

‘We are partners now, kiddo,’ GD said to Seungri.

‘I’ve grown up, hyung and I won’t disappoint you,’ Seungri replied with confidence.

‘Good,’ GD shortly said while patting Seungri’s back.

 

‘Our meeting ends here. All of you can go except Top, GD, Junhyung and Youngbae,’ YG told.

The others left, leaving five people in the room.

 

 

 

 

‘Jiyong, remember the business deal that I asked you to do before?’ YG asked GD.

‘Neh, hyung. The deal with the Japan’s Yakuza,’ GD replied.

‘You won’t involve in it anymore. Top will take over it,’ YG told.

‘But why?’ GD asked.

‘I have my own reason, don’t ever question my command,’ YG answered, sternly.

GD curtly nodded with slightly dissatisfaction.

 

‘Top, you will take over the deal from GD. You need to meet them tomorrow night at the port,’ YG instructed Top.

‘Neh, hyung. I got it,’ Top obeyed.

‘You need to go alone because they still don’t trust us. I will send backup, in case things go wrong,’ YG told.

‘I will be Top hyung’s back up, boss,’ Junhyung volunteered.

‘No, GD will be the backup,’ YG objected.

‘But why?! I am responsible to protect Top hyung,’ Junhyung argued.

‘I’ve told you, right? Don’t question me,’ YG hissed at Junhyung.

 

Junhyung wanted to argue again but, Top stopped him.

‘I’ll do it, hyung,’ Top stated.

‘Good….. Remember, this is the biggest deal we ever got. You must get it by hook or by crook, you got me?’ YG said, sternly.

‘Neh, hyung. You can count on me,’ Top replied.

‘Alright…. Discuss your plan with GD. I need to go now,’ YG said and left them.

 

 

 

‘It’s great to work with you, hyung,’ GD said while patting Top’s shoulder.

‘Me too, Ji. It’s been really long times, right?’ Top asked.

GD nodded without smiling.

 

‘We will discuss the plan tonight. I need to go now. I have to meet a very important person,’ Top told GD with a light smile.

GD is surprised to witness Top’s rare smile. He nodded and Top left with his man, Junhyung.

 

 

Suddenly, an image of the unknown girl he met few days ago flashed into his mind.

‘Miss sunshine,’ GD thought while thinking about her angelic and bright smiles.

 

 

 

The next day, the meeting with Japan’s Yakuza

 

‘You are really brave by agreeing to come here alone,’ Takuya told Top.

‘Well, that’s me,’ Top smugly said.

‘So, what about our deal? Do you agree with it?’ Takuya asked.

‘I wish you could lower the price a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter