chapter 4

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about 15 minutes, they arrived at Top’s huge villa, his private villa that he used to spend times with Jessica. As usual, as soon as they arrived, they were greeted by bunch of his serious and scary looking men.

One of his men, Lee Joon, opened the car’s door for Jessica while Ljoe opened it for their boss, Top.

 

‘Welcome, Jessica-shi,’ Joon greeted her respectfully with his usual cold face.

‘Anniyong, lee Joon! It’s nice to see you again!’ Jessica greeted with her usual bright smiles.

Joon, who is used to his boss’s girl’s brightness and kindness, flashed a light smile to her. She never seem afraid to any of them even though they are the biggest thugs and mafia and very dangerous too. She always treated them nicely and kindly and that’s what made them like and adored her so much. When they knew her personalities, they realized why their cold leader felt in love with that girl, Jessica. She is indeed special like Top always claimed.

 

 

‘Welcome, Jessica-shi. It’s been quite long since we last saw you,’ Joon told her.

‘How many times have I told you? Just called me Sica, no need to be so formal with me, arasso?’ Jessica said with her smiles.

‘Ne..neh,’ Joon stuttered, startled with her killer smiles.

 

 

‘Come on, baby. Let’s go inside,’ Top said while placing his arm on her waist.

Jessica nodded and followed Top.

 

All of his men bowed when they saw Top walked inside the villa with his girl.

‘All of you can go now. Make sure this place is properly protected. I don’t want any disturbance for tonight except if it is really urgent. If I heard anything, all of you will be dead, you got it?’ Top grimly warned his men.

‘Yes, boss,’ they said in unison while bowing.

All of them quickly left to the outside, to guard the villa.

 

 

‘Your coldness shivered me,’ Jessica playfully whispered to Top.

‘Don’t worry, you won’t experience my coldness. You will only get my hotness,’ he whispered back, ertly.

‘Oppa~~~’ she whined while shyly hitting his muscular chest.

His serious face cracked a light smile when witnessing her shyness.

 

Once they entered the huge living room, a person is waiting for them.

‘Junhyung-ah!!’ Jessica happily cried when she saw that person.

 

 

Junhyung is happy to see Jessica and he wanted so badly to hug her but, he restrained himself because his boss is there. He just smiled at her, his boss’s girl that he always protected.

Once the couple is in front of her, Jessica gave a light hug to Junhyung. Junhyung is shocked and he is scared when Top glared at him.

 

‘Where have you been? I haven’t seen you these whole weeks,’ Jessica said to him.

‘I was with boss,’ Junhyung timidly answered.

Whenever Top is around, he will be really awkward with Jessica. It’s because he is scared and afraid of his boss. Usually, whenever Top is not around and went abroad, he will be the one who protected and guarded her but this time, Top asked him to tag along. So, the job in protecting and guarding Jessica was given to someone else.

 

 

 

‘Junhyung, you are dismissed now. Go and have fun, enjoy yourself,’ Top told his trustworthy man.

‘Neh, hyung,’ Junhyung obeyed.

‘I’ll see you tomorrow,’ Top told him.

‘No, not tomorrow. You will see him in two days, Junhyung-ah,’ Jessica cuts in while hugging Top’s waist.

 

Top looked at her with his questioning looks.

‘You promised to make up to me! I want to spend time with you,’ Jessica demanded with a pout.

‘Arasso,’ Top gave in while tipping her nose.

 

 

‘Jun, you heard my lady. I’ll see you in two days,’ Top told Junhyung.

‘Hyung, about Lion’s Ukn….’

‘Not now. We will discuss it later,’ Top cuts in, seriously.

‘Neh, hyung,’ Junhyung said.

‘You can go now,’ Top told him.

Junhyung nodded and bowed at both Top and Jessica.

 

‘Anniyong, Junhyung. I’ll see you later,’ Jessica kindly said while smiling.

Junhyung smiled at her and he left the couple alone.

 

 

 

‘So, I think it’s time for you to give me your hot kisses,’ Top told Jessica with a smirk.

‘Shiro!’ Jessica objected, playfully.

‘You can’t escape from me,’ he coolly said.

‘Merong!’ she poked her tongue at him.

Top chuckled at her cuteness. He placed his strong arm on her waist and lifted her up, bridal style.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck while smiling.

‘I love you, oppa,’ she expressed her love.

‘I love you too, baby,’ he replied with a soft smile on his cold face.

 

Top leaned in and landed his lips o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter