chapter 3

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later

 

Jessica and Yuri finished cleaning the café and they are ready to close it for the day.

‘Girls, are you done?’ the owner of the café, Tiffany, asked.

‘Yep, Fany. Let’s close it,’ Jessica answered.

They closed and locked the café.

 

 

‘So, let’s go and have some fun!’ Tiffany squealed.

‘I’m tired, Fany-ah,’ Yuri said.

‘Me too. I wanted to sleep,’ Jessica yawned.

‘Awww, poor my besties…. Can I go to your house? We can talks and gossiping while resting,’ Tiffany suggested.

‘That’s a great idea. Let’s go,’ Yuri agreed.

All three of them walked to YulSic’s house which is a few blocks away from the café. Their house is located near the orphanage, so, it’s easy for them to visit the other kids at the orphanage. YulSic chose to move out from the orphanage when they got their own jobs.

 

 

‘I’ve texted Taengoo and Yoona. They will come as soon as possible,’ Tiffany told YulSic.

‘That’s great! We haven’t had our girls’ talk for a long time already,’ Yuri said in excitement.

‘Neh, it’s great,’ Jessica agreed but, her face looked a bit sad.

 

‘What happened to you? You look sad,’ Tiffany said when she noticed Jessica’s sad face.

‘Aniyo, it’s nothing,’ Jessica denied and smiled.

‘She is missing her missing in action boyfriend,’ Yuri told Tiffany.

‘Mwe? Where did he go?’ Tiffany asked Jessica.

‘Abroad, he has a business to deal with,’ Jessica answered with a light smile.

 

‘How long he’s gone?’ Tiffany asked.

‘2 weeks,’ Jessica shortly answered.

‘Awww, you must miss him so much. Don’t worry, Jess. He must be missing you too,’ Tiffany coaxed her best friend.

‘I bet he did, that’s why he never called her,’ Yuri said, casually.

 

‘What?! He didn’t call you?’ Tiffany asked Jessica, shocked.

‘Ani, he did call me,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yeah, he did. And that is once in 2 weeks, right?’ Yuri said, in sarcastic tone.

Jessica is sad when Yuri said that. Her face looked gloomy and upset.

 

‘Kwon Yul!’ Tiffany said to Yuri, grimly.

Yuri realized her fault when she saw Jessica’s bitter expression.

 

 

‘Sica, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please forgive me,’ Yuri apologized to Jessica.

‘It’s okay, Yul. I understand,’ Jessica said with her trademark smile, angelic smiles.

‘I’m really sorry. I just mad at your boyfriend for making you sad like this. I know you miss him so much,’ Yuri apologized again.

‘Aigoo, it’s okay, Kwon Yul. I know you are mad because you love and care about me, right?’ Jessica said while smiling.

Yuri smiled too and nodded at her best friend.

 

 

 

They trio continued their journey to YulSic’s house. When they were near the house, they saw a green-haired young handsome man in front of the house. He coolly leaned his back against his black sports car and he is puffing a cigarette from his mouth. His face wore the same cold, grim and serious looks that he always showed. That guy is none other than the cold and heartless Top, the apprentice of the Tiger gang, the most fearful mafia in the country and, Jessica’s boyfriend.

 

 

‘Oppa!’ a high-pitched angelic voice called for him.

Top averted his gazes towards the voice’s direction. There, he saw the only girl that he loves and cares for in this whole world. She is the only person that able to control him and soften his cold heart. A smile almost cracked on his cold face when he saw his lovely girl.

 

Meanwhile, upon seeing Top’s figure, Jessica called for him and she ran to him with a bright smile plastered on her face. She jumped herself into Top’s arms, locking her arms around his neck and wrapping her skinny legs on his waist. She is giving him a koala-hug, tightly.

  imagined she hugged Top like this..

Top is surprised by Jessica’s koala-hug. He quickly responded by wrapping his arms on her back, to prevent her from falling.

 

 

‘Do you miss me?’ Top asked with his deep voice.

Jessica, who is still hugging Top, quickly nodded. Top’s grim face cracked into a rare and light smile, a smile that can be witness whenever Jessica is with him.

 

Jessica loosens her arms from his neck but, her legs are still wrapped on his waist. She stared at his handsome and grim face.

‘Where have you been?’ she asked with a sad expression.

‘Sorry, dear. I have business to deal with,’ Top told her.

‘Why did you take so long to come back?’ she asked.

‘I’m sorry. I had so many things to settle, that’s why it took a long time,’ he explained while gazing into her hazel eyes.

 

Jessica wrapped her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter