chapter 27

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So, you never meet your brother since then?’ Jaejoong asked after Jessica told him the story about Yunho. They were on a bench, chit-chatting with each other.

‘Yes, I never heard anything from him except the letter that he sent to me,’ Jessica replied while reminiscing memory of her brother.

‘You must miss him, right?’

‘I do, so much.. Every night, I pray for him. I pray for his health and wellbeing, so that one day, he will look for me and we will reunite again,’ she said with her usual bright smiles.

Jaejoong wondered how can she smiled while talking about Yunho, the only family she has but was missing for years.

 

‘You are not mad with him?’ Jaejoong asked with his eyes fixed on Jessica’s gorgeous face.

‘Mad? For what?’ Jessica replied.

‘For leaving you alone.’

‘No, I’m not mad…. I know, Yunho oppa must have his own reason why he left me and disappeared just like that… I know my oppa, he loves me so much. He won’t leave me without proper reason. Something must have happened that made him left me on my own. Something that he can’t tell me and something that he can’t endure. I know, he needed to do something for himself and for my sake but he couldn’t bring me along. He didn’t bring me along because he wanted to protect me…. I know someday, when he is ready, he will come and find me. I believe we will reunite again, someday,’ she said with full of confidence.

Once again, Jaejoong is shocked with her. The way she talked about Yunho as if she knew the reason why Yunho left her. Her trust in Yunho made Jaejoong amazed and awed again.

 

 

‘You really trust your brother…. Don’t you ever think that he left you because he thinks of you as a burden?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Don’t ever say like that about my oppa… You don’t know him, oppa…. My Yunho oppa won’t even let a mosquito to bite me, let alone to leave me on my own without perfect reason…. Whenever I cried or sad, my dad and Yunho oppa were the only people who can cheer me up… I remembered when I was 9 years old; I was having flu, bad flu. Yunho oppa was away for summer camp with his friends. When he heard that I was sick, he came home running for me. He left his friends and his chance to enjoy with them just because I was sick. My parents can take care of me but oppa still came home because he wanted to accompany me. That’s my Yunho oppa….. Whenever I was sick or having flu, he is the one who will take care of me and accompany me all night, sleeping beside me; to monitor my condition. That’s him, my Yunho oppa,’ Jessica told a story about her brother. A stain of tears dropped from her eyes but she quickly wiped it off.

‘Now I heard the story about him, I know he is a really good brother to you and he must be a good person too…… Trust me, he will be back for you, Sica,’ he consoled her.

 

‘Yunho, you should look the way your sister talked about you.. She really misses you like crazy,’ Jaejoong thought.

 

 

‘You know, my oppa loves to dance. He is a great dancer and I am his number one fan,’ Jessica told.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, he is great…. His movements were flawless… If he becomes a dancer, he will be a big-hit,’ she said while smiling brightly.

‘Yeah, I bet he will,’ he replied while smiling too.

 

‘Oppa, I need to go now,’ Jessica said after looking at her watch.

‘Let me send you home,’ Jaejoong offered.

‘It’s okay, I’m not going home yet. I want to drop by at the police station, to meet with my friend,’ she told.

‘Police station?’

‘Yes, he is a police officer,’ she told.

‘I can drop you there,’ he replied.

‘Okay, thank you, oppa.’

‘Let’s go,’ he said with smiles.

 

They walked to Jaejoong’s car and he drove her to the police station where Doojun worked.

 

‘Thank you once again, oppa,’ Jessica thanked when they reached the destination.

‘You are welcome,’ Jaejoong replied.

‘Thank you for listening to my rant about my brother and sorry for bothering you with it,’ she told.

‘I am glad to listen to you. Don’t mention it, okay?’

‘Neh…… You can go now, oppa….See ya, drive carefully,’ she reminded, sweetly.

‘See ya… Take care, Sica,’ he replied while smiling.

‘Byeee…..’ she smiled too and walked inside the building.

Jaejoong drove off when she is out of his sights.

 

 

 

 

Jessica walked into the police station, looking for Doojun.

‘Sica!’ Dongwoon, Doojun’s mate, called for her.

‘Dongwoon-ah!’ she exclaimed while smiling.

‘What brings you here?’ Dongwoon asked.

‘I am looking for Doojun. Is he here?’ she asked.

‘Yes, he is in his room,’ Dongwoon replied while pointing to Doojun’s room.

‘He is not busy right now, right?’ she asked.

‘Yeah, go ahead. He must be happy to see you here,’ he told.

‘Thank you, Dongwoon-ah,’ she thanked with her bright smiles.

Dongwoon smiled too, amazed by her smiles that managed to melt everyone’s heart instantly.

 

Jessica walked to Doojun’s room and after knocking twice, she twisted the doorknob.

‘Junnie!!’ she exclaimed as soon as she saw Doojun.

 

‘Sica!’ Doojun cried in happiness.

 

‘What brings you here?’ Doojun asked while walking towards her.

‘I came because I miss my officer Junnie,’ Jessica replied, playfully.

‘I miss you too, Sica,’ he said.

‘Liar! If you miss me, you must come and see me but you don’t. That means you don’t miss me at all,’ she stated, pretending to be mad.

‘I’m sorry, I am so busy nowadays,’ he apologized.

‘You are busy and totally forgot about me,’ she complained while sadly pouting.

‘Ani, I never forget about you.. Even though I am busy, you are always in my mind, 24/7,’ he coaxed while winking at her.

‘Tsssskk, liar!’ she scoffed, playfully.

‘I’m telling the truth,’ he replied while pinching the bridge of her nose.

‘Awww, it hurts you know,’ she told while brushing her nose.

Doojun chuckled at her cuteness.

 

 

‘Here officer, I brought dinner for you… I know you must forget to eat because you are too absorbed with your works,’ Jessica said while placing the food on the table.

‘Wow, this is great! I am totally hungry. I haven’t eaten anything since afternoon,’ Doojun said while holding his grumbling stomach.

‘Oppa, how many times I told you? Don’t skip your meals no matter how busy you are.. It’s not good for your health,’ she nagged at him.

‘Okay2, I promised it won’t happen again… Now, can we eat? I am really hungry,’ he whined with his sad face.

She smiled at him and nodded. She opened the food that she bought for him and accompanied him.

 

‘Come, eat with me,’ Doojun said to her.

‘No, thanks. I already ate and still full,’ Jessica told.

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes…. You better finish all of it. I bought it special for you. I don’t have time to cook, that’s why I just bought it,’ she told him.

‘This is great already. I will definitely finish it all!’ he claimed, happily.

She chuckled at his childish acts. She kept on staring at him and amused at the way he ate. He ate like someone who didn’t eat for days.

 

 

 

‘Junnie….’ Jessica softly called for him.

‘Emmm?’

‘I think I saw Yunho oppa,’ she quietly said.

‘What?! When?’ Doojun asked, surprised.

‘At the mall earlier but I don’t properly saw him. When I turned around to take a better look, he already gone. I think he ran away from me,’ she told.

‘Are you sure it’s him?’ he asked.

‘It’s him, Junnie…I know my oppa, it’s him,’ she replied with a hint of sadness.

‘Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter