SAY WHAT?!?!

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

" Kibum oppa!!".

I ran over to him, his eyes were wide as I wrestled him into a hug and he struggled to break free.

" Oppa oppa oppa~" I chanted hopping up and down.

He gave the others a help-me-for-the-love-of-god look and was still trying to pry me off of him.

He began to lose his patience. " Would you freaking get off me?! Who the hell are you?".

I gasped then pouted, letting him go and looking him inthe eyes. " You really don't remember me?".

He sighed and shook his head. " No I don't and am I supposed to?".

There was major attitude in his voice, like he didn't even give a damn about who I was as long as I would leave him alone.

I continued to pout and hung my head low, I waved to the others and began to walk out. " Bye oppas." I mumbled.

Eunhyuk got up and whispered something barely audible in Kibum's ears.

Kibum's eyes widened and he gave Eunhyuk a confusing look. " What? NO WAY!".

Eunhyuk nodded then bobbed his head over to my direction, giving Kibum a signal to go and apologize. I guess you could say i'm stubborn because once I heard Kibum begin to walk towards me, I immediately hurried out and closed the door behind me. I scurried down the hallway and almost reached the elevator when Kibum's voice rang out from behind me.

" Hey! Heeyoung-ah~ Wait please let me explain!".

I was about to press the elevator button when a hand caught my wrist. I turned around to see who it was and almost jumped out of my skin.

I breathed recklessly. " Jesus crust Kibum! You scared the jubbles out of me!!".

I furrowed his eyebrows. " Jubbles?".

I sighed and hit the elevator button, waiting for it to come up.

He gave me a sympathetic look. " Look Heeyoung I'm sorry. You just look so different I barely recognized you.".

I scoffed. " Barely? Correction. You didn't recognize me at all!".

He closed his eyes then took a deep breath then exhaled. I was about to walk into the elevator as it dinged and the doors slowly opened, but Kibum refused and pulled me back  into the hallway.

I clenched my teeth. " Hey what gives_".

I stopped mid-sentence when he pulled me into a tight hug. Usually I wouldn't mind a hug from either of them, but this hug was...different. I could feel my cheeks burning up, another thing we were actually cheek to cheek. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

" I'm sorry." He mumbled, pulling me in closer.

I rolled my eyes and decided to tease. " Yeah sure whatever.".

He pulled away and looked me sraight in the eyes. " Heeyoung what must I do to make you believe me?!".

I shrugged. " I don't know.".

He thought about it for a bit then suddenly he kneeled on one leg and took my hand. " Will you marry me?".

My eyes widened. " K-kibum.".

He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. " Am I forgiven now?".

I scrunched up my nose in fury and slapped him on the head. " You idiot! You don't make a fake proposal just to get someone to forgive you!......besides i'm dating someone.".

He stood up, he seemed to have a hint of disappointment in his eyes. " You are?".

His voice cracked a bit. I got worried and held his face. " Oppa are you okay?".

He nodded slightly and took my hands off his soft cheeks. No seriously no joke his cheeks were softer than a baby's bottom.

He swallowed, hard, then looked up at me again. " Sooooo.....this might be a little awkward...but who are you dating?".

I smirked and gave him a wink. " Oh you'll find out soon enough.".

He gave me a pleading look. " Do I know him?".

I stifled a laugh. " Hmmmmm maybe.".

He pouted and took my hand. " Tell me!!!".

I shook my head. " Nope.".

He got closer. " Pleeeease tell me!!".

I shook my head once again.

He continued to give me a pleading look. " Tell me your wish~".

I scoffed. " My wish is for you to stop asking.".

He got a bit closer and our bodies were only an inch apart. " Tell me tell me t-t-t-tell me~~". ( LOVE?..yeah right... fans! Remember this scene with Eun Mi and Jae Hwa? ^^)

I giggled at his goofiness and shook my head for the third time.

" Heeyoung!!!!" I heard a voice suddenly bellow.

I looked past Kibum and saw a fuming Kyuhyun coming our way.

He stepped in between us, not even paying any single attention to Kibum.

" Heeyoung can I talk to you?" He asked, nostrils a tad flamey.

I nodded and cleared my throat, a little scared of him at the moment. " Sure, fire away!".

He was about to say somethin when he looked behind him.

He eyed Kibum with a bit of a softer expression. " Hyung?".

Kibum had been staring at the ground, feeling a bit awkward, but looked up. " Yeah?".

Kyuhyun coughed and nodded his head towards me. " Can I talk to Heeyoung alone?".

Kibum seemed a bit startled but quickly nodded. " Oh yeah sure, sorry.".

Kibum began to walk away. Kyuhyun waited for him to enter the dorm. Once we heard a door close Kyuhyun averted his attention back to me. He suddenly closed his eyes letting out a deep sigh and rubbing his temples.

I looked at him worriedly. " Oppa are you okay? You seem a bit steamed haha." I laughed nervously.

He opened his eyes. " Hm? Oh yeah...I guess.".

He looked away, his thoughts seemed far away.

" Oppa_" I was about to start but he interrupted me.

" Heeyoung can I ask you a HUGE favor?" He seemed a bit nervous.

I nodded hesitantly. " Um sure what is it?".

He looked into me eyes. " Can I stay at your hotel room for a bit?".

My eyes widened.

SAY WHAT?!?!