Lamb Skewers

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

The final interview was a surprise to me. Bang PD's voice was still ringing beside my ear. 

"Can't wait to see more of your work."

I couldn't hide my smile and excitement the moment I heard his words. Did I just get accepted into Bighit Entertainment? 

Yes, I did. Along with a guy that was around my age. His name is Minhyuk if I am not mistaken. Anyway, he seems like a friendly person and we get to say hi to each other just now. 

I will start working in Bighit next Monday. This can be considered as my first proper job and I can't wait to start. 

I announced this news to In Na unnie. She was cheering like crazy for me. 

After hanging up In Na unnie's call, I was hesitating whether to call one last person in my mind. He said to meet up in the cafeteria. 

I called him after all. 

"Yoon Gi?"

"Good afternoon." His voice was raspy like always. 

"My interview is done."

"Oh, cafeteria?" 

I smiled. Did the cafeteria somehow became our place? "I'll see you there."

When I reached the cafetaria, he was still nowhere in sight. So I decided to took a seat and made myself comfortable while waiting for him. 

Not long after I sat, a couple of guy approached me. 

"Hello.." They greeted as they gave me a huge smile. 

Not this again. I muttered to myself.

******

Author's POV

When Yoon Gi entered the cafeteria he spotted Ji Eun immediately. She was wearing a short denim skirt, paired with white t-shirt and white jacket. She also had sneakers on and her hair up into ponytail.

Yoon Gi was just about to walk to her when he saw two guys approaching Ji Eun. Both of them seemed young, and since he never saw them before he guessed that they're part timers. He could see the guys trying to make a conversation with her. He quickened his steps and approached Ji Eun. 

"Oh, you're here." She smiled as soon as she spotted Yoon Gi. 

She gestured for him to sit down, and from the way she was reacting, Yoon Gi could tell that she was uncomfortable with those guys.  

Yoon Gi gave them a death glare. Who are they anyway? From what team? Marketing? Styling? What are they doing here, flirting and not working?  Yoon Gi made a note for himself to scold them later. 

"Well, we'll be leaving then." One of the guys said, clearly uncomfortable by Yoon Gi's presence. They hurriedly left. 

"What did you talk about with them?" Yoon Gi asked.

"They asked for my phone number. I was just about to turn them down when you arrived." She rolled her eyes as she answered. 

Yoon Gi knew that Ji Eun always tended to attract man even when she didn't mean it and he couldn't blame them. Ji Eun has always been popular even when they were still in high school. She was beautiful, a natural beauty, has a milky white skin and she always looked flawless with or without make up. Her hair also was long. She has a very petite frame naturally and doll like proportions. Even though Yoon Gi himself wasn't that tall, he was at least a head taller than her. If anything, she's the ultimate femme fatale, a fragile beauty, thin and stylish. She could passed on as a celebrity, and if he didn't know her, he would absolutely believe her if she say so. 

******

Lee Ji Eun's POV

I took out a deep breath of relief after those two guys left. Thanks to Yoon Gi. 

I am used to be asked for my phone number a lot and it becomes more annoying day by day. Why couldn't they take the hint that I'm  not interested? Idiots. 

I looked up to Yoon Gi and he seemed like he was in deep thought so I didn't disturb him. 

Instead I took the time to observe his appearance. His outfit was stunning, unusual like before. Despite wearing a black mask, I could easily recognized him in the crowd. His aura was just too strong. I swore that many pair of eyes were secretly glancing at him. 

Black cap, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans. It was obvious that his theme for today was black. He looked like he was well prepared for an outing. 

He cleared his throat before speaking. "So, do you like lamb skewers?" He suddenly asked. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah.." I answered, a little dumbfounded by his random question. 

"Let's go, I know one place that sells the best lamb skewers."

"We're going out?" 

He nodded. 

"But I didn't bring my car today. You should have told me earlier." 

He swung a car key in front of me. "I have a car." 

"You have? I thought idols don't need o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter