Bunny

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

My recordings with the boys were done so I hadn't seen Yoon Gi since that night. Instead, I'd been meeting up with Jungkook lately for his track. 

His attitude changed dramatically since then. He wasn't as reserved as before, trying to put up a cold face purposely all the time. 

I could see his smile more frequent. Those cute little bunny smiles.

I realised that Jungkook could actually be an easy going person. He was simple but had big dreams inside his blood at the same time. 

We could talk about many things other than work, feeling like we had known each other for a long time. I almost forgot how he treated me for the first few months. Still, I didn't understand that part. 

"Can I ask you something about Suga hyung?" Jungkook turned into a serious mode suddenly when we were working on Yoon Gi's part in 'Love is Not Over'. 

"Yes?"

"What's your relationship with hyung?"

"Same like you, a coworker."

"Uh-huh." He wasn't satisfied with that answer. I thought for a while for another answer. 

"Well, maybe more."

He raised his brow. 

"Ex classmate."

"Duh.."

"What else did you expect me to say then?"

"You know, you two look really close."

"We're friends."

"Hyung didn't friend zoned any girls before." Jungkook said amusingly. Was he trying to tell me I was a special one, that Yoon Gi may have... 

"Girls usually approach hyung and he accepts them. After his first love, we've never seen him being serious to anyone before." Jungkook continued, demolishing all thoughts I had in my mind. 

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Usually, I hate girls for destroying hyung, but now I don't want him to destroy you."

Destroy...me?? 

"I...I won't let him to."

Jungkook smiled. "I won't let him either."

I didn't know what more to say, so I just smiled back awkwardly.

We changed the conversation into a more light hearted one. Jungkook liked to tease me, mostly about my short height and petite frame. He would sometimes treated me like a child when I was the one who's actually 4 years older than him. 

Suddenly Minhyuk entered the studio we were in. 

"Ji Eun.. I've been looking everywhere for you." Minhyuk came with his usual bright expression. 

Jungkook and I both looked up at him. I raised a brow. "Why?"

"Yah, don't be so cold!" He pouted. 

I rolled my eyes. 

He grinned. "You know this famous club at Garosugil? I reserved a place there for tonight because my favorite DJ is going to play. Please, please accompany me Ji Eun! All my other friends are busy tonight." He begged me with his puppy eyes. 

"Club?" Jungkook suddenly talked, seemed interested.

Minhyuk turned to Jungkook. "Yes. Have you ever been to one before?" He asked. 

Jungkook shook his head. "No.. I just turned to legal age this year."

"Woah.. Then we need to celebrate. How about you accompany me then?" Minhyuk offered excitedly.

Jungkook seemed to think for a moment before he glanced at me. "I'll go if noona go."

Me?

Minhyuk turned to me. "You heard him. You'll go right?"

I looked at Minhyuk, then at Jungkook. They both seemed to have an expectant look in their face.

I sighed. "Fine."

I wasn't going to agree at first. Going once in a while is okay, but I'm not actually in a mood right now. But seeing their expectant look, I couldn't help but accept. 

Minhyuk beamed in joy. "Cool! I'll pick you up at 11." He said before leaving. 

"Are you sure you want to go?" I asked Jungkook. 

I was just being considerate, I knew as an idol he has a certain image to keep. Of course I didn't mean that going clubbing is a bad thing, and he was an adult anyway. But still, just to make sure. 

"Why not?"

"Just wondering if it's okay for you."

"I'm an adult. I can do anything I want."

"Okay, if you say so."

He suddenly patted my head. "You should worry about yourself noona. They might think that you're a minor." He smirked. 

I slapped his hand annoyingly. "You're annoying!"

He just laughed it off. 

******

I was ready before 11 pm. I wore an off shoulder maroon velvet mini dress, black choker as an accessories, and a pair of black heels. I put on a light makeup and also had my hair done into smooth natural waves. I was pretty satisfied with my look. 

I heard Minhyuk's car honking sound. I checked myself in the mirror one last time before going downstairs.

When I opened the car's door, I saw Jungkook already there. Guess Minhyuk picked him up before me. 

Jungkook seemed flustered when he saw me. A second later he turned his head, probably embarrassed for being caught staring. Is that a blush?

"Ready?" Minhyuk asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

He started to drive. 

I observed Jungkook's outfit. He was wearing a white shirt along with black blazer and black trousers, paired with black pantofel. He looked dazzlingly handsome and mature this night. 

"You look great." I commented.

He finally turned to me. "Thanks. You also look good." He smiled. 

"Kook ah, you better keep an eye on Ji Eun." Minhyuk suddenly said. "She is approached by men a lot. I might not be able to keep an eye on her that much since I'll be busy watching the DJ's performance."

I crossed my arms. "Yah, I don't need a babysitter."

"Really?" Jungkook asked Minhyuk. 

"You're free to have fun though, just make sure to keep an eye on her once in a while." 

"Yes hyung."

I couldn't believe they were talking like I wasn't here. 

The journey was short and soon we all arrived in front of a club named Bunny. What a weird name choice. 

The club seemed extravagant and from the crowd outside, I could tell that it was pretty popular. Fortunately Minhyuk knew one of the security guy, so he helped us sneak in from the back door. 

Soon we were seated on the couch at the back corner of the club. It was secluded, and we prefered it that way. 

As I expected the club was packed with people. The club is filled with a smell of alcohol and cigarettes with burst of music that get louder as time passes. 

Minhyuk ordered drinks for us. A few minutes later a waitress with short bob hair came with our drinks. I saw her gasped when she saw Jungkook. She couldn't take her eyes off of him even when she was pouring the liquid, fortunately she didn't spill any. I couldn't blame her though, Jungkook was a handsome man. Or else she might be a fan of Bangtan. She took longer to serve us, probably want to see Jungkook a little longer, but in the end she have to leave after her superior call her. 

"Let's cheers." Minhyuk raised his glass, Jungkook and I followed after. "For our youth." He grinned. 

"Cheers!!" We said in union. The sound of glasses clanging barely audible due to the loud music. 

I have never been a strong drinker, so I was a little bit tipsy after a couple of shots, on the other hand Jungkook seemed like he could handle his alcohol pretty well. 

Minhyuk left our table to mingle with some of his acquitances. He was quite popular in this club. I wondered why he bother to bring us here when he has a lot of friends already.

I glanced at Jungkook, he seemed to enjoy the music and the drinks. I was glad that he didn't seem bored. 

He kept his eyes on me most of the time though. It was because of a few men that I noticed keep checking me out every few seconds. Jungkook gave them his best death glare, and it was quite effective to shut them out. It was cute though, seeing him act all manly and protective.

"Noona.. " He leaned closer to whisper to me.

"Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter