Studio And Chill

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoon Gi's POV

I sighed, slipping the flashdisk into my pocket. I finally finished the strap for Ji Eun, the one that I promised I'll produce for her. 

I haven't seen her in a few days and she just finished her MV shooting yesterday. I kind of miss her a lot if I'm being honest.

I feel bad that I couldn't visit her during her shooting and I'm also worried about her health since she didn't get much rest recently. Sometimes I felt like I was failing as a boyfriend. At least I'll get to meet her today. 

I'm pretty sure that she haven't eat lunch yet, she tended to forget to eat when she was busy, same as me. So I made my way to the cafeteria to get something for Jieun.

Making a beeline for the counter, I surveyed a display array of food and raised my hand briefly to get the attendant's reaction. 

"Noona." I called out, smiling politely at the startled staff. I could see her cheeks redden. I smirked internally, a few years ago people wouldn't give me a second glance in the same place.

"Y..yes, Suga-ssi?" The attendant stuttered. 

I held my smile in place. "What food would you recommend that won't upset a stomach?"

"Ne?"

"My friend need to eat something that is easy in the stomach." 

One of the older staff fortunately noticed and walked over to us. "Some soup will be okay, and maybe some vegetables. Something light." She ushered the younger attendant aside and grabbed some microwavable containers. "I'll get you some to go."

"Thank you, ahjumma. Yes, to go please." I pulled out my phone while waiting, ignoring the curious looks around me. I wished I wore a face mask. 

A few minutes later, I gingerly held on to the brown paper bags, trying not to jiggle the containers inside. 

I made my way to the elevators, pressed the button for the fifth floor. Reaching del luna studio, I balanced the package on one arm and used the other to gently tap on her door. 

"You there?" I waited a moment, there was no answer, but her lights were still on. Her door was unlocked. I knocked again, this time a little louder. "Ji Eun ah?"

Still no answer. I cursed myself for not texting her earlier, to ask whether she would be in her studio or not.

In the end I decided to just check it myself. I turned the knob and cautiously peered in. 

Ji Eun was sitting on her chair, head bent to the side, eyes closed. Turned out, she'd fallen asleep. 

Sighing, I placed the bag on her desk and walked around it. 

"Ji Eun ah." I prodded, gently shaking her shoulder. 

Her eyebrows scrunched together in a frown, she must be very tired. I brushed the stray locks that fell on her face, mentally noting that she might need some neck pillow. She was even paler than me, her dark circles looked prominent on her pale skin. It annoyed me that I didn't notice that before. She wasn't known to be sickly, but then again she wasn't known to complain. 

Ji Eun stirred, then opened her eyes. "Oh, Yoon Gi ah." A smile immediately appear on her face whe she saw me. 

I smiled softly at her, but then my eyes automatically shifted to her left cheek that I didn't notice before. It was slightly swollen and there's ugly blueish color marring her soft skin. 

I reached out my hand to touch her cheek as gently as possible. I studied her with a worried expression. "Did you get slap?" That was the first thing that came into my mind. 

Ji Eun gasped and quickly used her hair to cover her cheeks as much as possible. "N..no."

"Tell me, who?" I said in a stern voice, not leaving a room to argue when it was as clear as a daylight. 

She sighed in defeat, knowing that it was no use to deny it anymore. "It was some coordi part timer from the shoot yesterday."

I scrunched my face. "Why the hell a coordi part timer slapped you?"

" Well..." She bite her lips, a habbit of her when she's nervous. "They thinks that I got to debut because not only I sleep with Bang PD, but apparently I'm seducing Bangtan as well."

"What??" I gritted my teeth. "What kind of nonsense is that?"

"I know right." She rolled her eyes. "I should have just ignore them, but they started badmouthing my parent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter