What's Min Yoon Gi For You?

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

I found myself waking up in Yoon Gi's apartment the next day, still in my yesterday's clothes. I cursed myself mentally from losing control like that. Why did I have to trouble not only Jungkook, but Yoon Gi as well? It was seriously so embarrassing. Lee Ji Eun, you're screwed!!

I checked my phone, it was 6.32 am. Today was Monday, so I need to go to work. I got up from the bed and went out of the room. The first thing I noticed was the darkness, so I fumbled on the wall to search for the switch. I finally found it and soon after the light was on. 

I immediately spotted Yoon Gi sleeping on the mattress in the middle of the living room while Jungkook taking the couch. I guess they gave up the bed for me. What gentlemen.

I slowly approached Yoon Gi and squated in front of his sleeping form. He was sleeping so peacefully, so I didn't want to wake him up.

After contemplating for a while, I decided to wake Yoon Gi up in the end. I felt bad though.

"Yoon Gi ah.." I shook his body slightly. He didn't budge. "Yoon Gi ah.." I tried again, this time, harder.

Then he stirred in his sleep. But instead of opening his eyes, he cursed at me. It felt like a deja vu, then I remembered that I watched a video of him cursing s for waking him up. Didn't expect to experience it first hand though. 

"Yah, Min Yoon Gi!! Did you just curse at me?" I slapped his arm this time, and shook his body harder. 

His eyes fluttered before they slowly open. "Hmm.. It's you?" He mumbled. 

I noticed that he was going to sleep again, so I pulled the blanket from his grip. "Yah, wake up!!"

"Alright, alright, I'm awake." He pouted. How does he still managed to look cool while doing that? 

He finally sat down. "What's up?" 

"I need to go to work." 

"Good luck."

"I need a ride." I grinned.

He shook his head, but gave me a faint smile. "You're really a handful, you know that?"

"You still like me anyway." I stucked out my tongue. 

He just ruffled my hair in response. 

He got up and went to the bathroom. I was glancing around his apartment. It was still the same as the last time I was here. 

My gazed turned toward Jungkook on the couch. He was still sleeping, and I could tell that he was exhausted. I felt bad for troubling him yesterday, I'll make sure to treat him something nice later to make it up.

Five minutes later Yoon Gi was ready. 

"Here.." He handed me his jacket. 

"What is this for?"

He rolled his eyes. "It's for you to put on." He grabbed the jacket from my hand and drapped it on my shoulders.

I smiled at his caring gestured.

"C'mon, I'll drive you to your home so you can take a shower and change your clothes. You reek of alcohol." He scrunched his face. 

"Ayee boss." I grinned. 

We both decided not to wake Jungkook up and just let him sleep a little bit more since he didn't have any schedule today.

I followed Yoon Gi to his car. It was silent for the first few minutes of the journey before I spoke. 

"Yoon Gi ah.."

"Hmm?"

"Sorry for troubling you last night." I bite my lips. "And thank you for letting me stay at your place, and even driving me home."

"It's alright. I don't mind." He shrugged. 

We fell silent again for a moment, then he spoke. "Just make sure to tell me before hand if you ever decide to go drinking again."

"Why?" I frowned. 

"So I can prepare myself."

"For your information, I don't make it a habbit to pass out everytime I'm drinking you know."

He chuckled. "I know.. Just tell me, okay? At least, I won't get worried."

"Fine.." I huffed. "I thought you were having fun with this Suran noona or something so I didn't want to bother you."

"Suran? How did you..ah Jungkook." He raised his brow and smirked. "Wait, are you jealous?"

"What? Me? No!" I defended myself.

He chuckled. "It sounds like you are."

"In your dreams." I looked away so he couldn't see my blushing face. Why did I blush so much? It was annoying.

"Just so you know, I wasn't alone with her. There was a few other friends who joined us." 

I didn't know why he felt the need to tell me that. But it somehow eased my mind a little bit. Wait, do I just feel relieved that he wasn't alone with this Suran noona? What's wrong with you Lee Ji Eun?

We didn't say anything else until we arrived at my house. He offered to wait for me so he could drive me to work. I refused, I wasn't going to trouble him any more than I should. But he insisted and of course Yoon Gi being Yoon Gi you can never say no to him. 

I invited him inside since it would take some times for me to get ready. When we entered the house, I noticed another pair of shoes that wasn't mine. It means that... 

"Ji Eun ah, is that you?" I heard In Na unnie's yelled from the living room. 

"Yes unnie." I yelled back. I gave Yoon Gi an apologetic smile. "It's my friend, Yoo In Na unnie, the one I told you before."

He raised a brow. "The one who's a big fan of Bangtan?"

"Yeah, just bear with her okay? She's a nice person, but can be really extra sometimes."

"That's fine. I wanted to meet her anyway and thank her."

"Why?"

"For taking you to my concert."

"Erh, I see.."

"C'mon." He gestured me to take the lead. 

When we entered the living room, I saw In Na unnie sitting on the couch while reading some sort of magazines. She didn't notice us yet. 

"Unnie.."

That's when she raised her head. She dropped the magazine when she realized who's the person beside me. She start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter