BTS Concert

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, grumbled slightly in the procces. If it's not because my phone keeps on ringing for more than 10th time already, I might be still sleeping soundly.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and answered the call without looking who's calling. I know anyway, it must be In Na unnie. 

"Yes unnie?" I answered with raspy voice.

"Yahhh.. Lee Ji Eun!! Did you stay up late last night? How could you still sleeping? I called you since 30 minutes ago. Don't you remember what day today?" In Na unnie sounded annoyed.

"What day??" I played dumb. 

"Of course it's BTS concert day. You promised to accompany me. Don't act like you suddenly got amnesia! Do you know how hard it is to get their concert ticket?"

"Yes, yes.. I remember now." I sighed. How could I forget when In Na unnie kept pestering me to go to that concert for more than 2 weeks before I finally agree. 

"Now get your off right now. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes. Be sure to be ready when I get there. I don't want to be late."

"Yes your majesty." I rolled my eyes. 

Seriously, I can never understand In Na unnie's obsession. I thought having a fiancé will make her stop being a crazy fangirl of some boy group called BTS. But apparently not. How crazy In Na unnie about this group is beyond me. 

In my own case, I have never been interested in boyband. As an aspiring music producer myself, I prefer soulful or ballad music. That's why boyband music usually isn't my cup of tea. 

But In Na unnie, one and my only best friend is a big fan of kpop idol, especially BTS, so I can't help to listen about them in daily basis.

I knew that they're kind of popular nowadays and I heard some of their songs too and even like some of them. But I never bothered to check on them personally.

So when In Na unnie asked (forced) me to go to BTS concert, I refused wholeheartedly. But she was so persistent and even went as far as threaten me. She asked me to consider it as her bridal shower present or whatever. So in the end, I agreed to go with her. 

With a sighed, I throw over my blanket and get up from my comfy bed to take a shower.

I don't know what to wear to a concert. So I decided to just wear something comfortable which consist of white sweater, ripped skinny jeans, and black boots. I also apply a light make up, to make myself a little presentable at the least.

In Na unnie picked me up and from the look of it she was very excited to go.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait to see them again. You know it's been a long time since they had a concert in Korea because they've been busy with their world tour. I especially miss Nam Joon though." 

"Yeah.. Whatever unnie." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yahh.. Can you at least be a little more excited? This is BTS we're talking about, and of course my bias, Nam Joon." She scolded me, hitting my head lightly. 

"What's that for?" I pouted. 

In Na unnie kept on babbling about BTS this and BTS that until we arrived at the venue and being the good friend I am, I patiently listen to how great BTS is from In Na unnie's perspective. 

In Na unnie and I queued for quite sometime before we get inside the stadium. She got us VIP ticket, that means we got to sit in the front row. 

When we found our place, In Na unnie took out her lightstick which is called Army's Bomb. Apparently their fan base are called Army.

After waiting for like 20 minutes, the lights were off and the fans started cheering. They even started chanting some words that I couldn't quite grasp.

The light flashed on the center of the stage. A figure suddenly appeared on the stage. He was wearing a black hoodie. The music on and he started rapping. The fans turned insane and they were screaming loudly. They shouted something like 'Suga oppa'. 

I tried hard to con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter