Shoot

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

I threw myself on the chair as soon as the director announced the wrap up of the filming. I didn't expect that shooting a music video would be this tiring. I barely slept two hours in two days so I could barely keep my eyes open. 

"Tired?" Taehyung plopped down beside me. He was visiting today, to support me. He said that he didn't have any individual schedule for the day, so he was free. 

I have to admit that I like his company though. This was a new environment for me so it was nice to have a friendly face around. Besides he always succees to cheer me up with his quirkiness and some random thing that he did. Sometimes I feels like he really live up to his nickname, alien V. 

On the other hand Yoon Gi was quite busy, so he couldn't visit. He felt really bad about it, so he sent a coffe and snack truck instead. I'm fine though, I don't want him to feel bad, still I feel touch by his caring gesture. He might didn't look like it, but he's actually a very caring person. 

"Very. I wondered how you guys do it all the time." I answered without opening my eyes. 

"Maybe we just got use to it. It still exhausting though." He shrugged. 

I barely listen to what he's saying, I'm too sleepy to do that. 

"Yah, are you sleeping?"

"Hmm.."

"Don't sleep here. Move to the dressing room at least." He scolded, but I ignored him. 

"Yahh.." I heard him huffed. 

I suddenly felt a fabric drapped on my lap and the next second he was scooping me in his arms. I opened my eyes abruptly. 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. What are you doing?" I hissed. 

"You seemed too lazy to move, so I'm helping. You should thank me." He grinned. 

"Yah, put me down. People are staring." I tried to wiggle from his arms but he held me tighter. 

"So? Let them stare." 

"What are you saying? They'll get the wrong idea." I whispered, noticing some of the staff staring at us. 

He just shrugged it off and instead started walking to the dressing room with me in his arms. I sighed, too tired to argue anymore and just let him carry me. I could never really understand about man and their stubbornness.

He put me down on the couch in the dressing room. I noticed two of the coordi that was in the room gave us a look, and started whispering. It made me very uncomfortable. I knew that look really well. Something like 'what's that doing with our oppa?'. 

We had many part timer for this production because we kinda speed things up and didn't have enough time to recruit people. The two coordi is among them.

"Do you want some drink?" Tae asked, he seemed oblivious of the stare.

I shook my head. "No, I'm fine."

"Okay, just take a rest then. I'm sure Hanteo hyung is on the way already." He's referring to my new assigned manager. The clumsy but nice guy who's a year younger than me. 

I just nodded and started playing with my phone, not feeling like sleeping anymore.

"Ji Eun ah."

"Hmm?" I lifted my eyes from my phone. 

He scratched his head. "Ehm.. Actually I'm working on my self produce song right now. So I was wondering..."

I gave him my full attention now, waiting him to continue. 

"I was wondering if you can help me." 

"Me?" I blinked once, twice. 

"Yeah, but it's okay if you're busy."

"No, no, I'll like to help. But, why me though?" I mean he has his talented hyungs like Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok who's I'm sure is more than happy to help him. That's why I was wondering why he was asking me instead. 

"Well, I think you're very talented producer, your style is also very unique. So I want to get a song from you."

His answers melt my heart. Honestly I was proud that he thought of me that way. It means that he acknowledged me as a producer. 

"Okay then, I'll help you."

"Thanks." He smiled and then ruffled my hair. I was kind of used to it now, so I let him. 

It was five minutes later that I felt the urge to use the restroom. So I excused myself and made my way to the restroom.

I just finished my business and was about to get out when I heard a voice outside. 

"Can you believe that? She's blatantly seducing Taehyung oppa." I heard a girl spoke.

"Yes, that fox. Did you see the food truck that Suga oppa sent? I can't believe that she was that cheap." The other girl said.

"Yes, she must have seduce him too."

"Do you know, I heard that she get to debut because she's sleeping with Bang PD. I mean Bighit doesn't even have a female trainee, isn't that it's suspicious."

"Eww.. It's ing disgusting. And yet she still have the audacity to seduce BTS."

"What a shameless ."

They both laughed and continued badmouthing the said girl which I'm sure was me. I was about to ignore them and wait until they leave but..

"I'm sure her parents didn't taught her manners, that's why she ended up being such a ."

"Like parents like daughter, right?"

That was the last string of my patience. I'm okay with them badmouthing me but I won't let them badmouthing my parents. 

I opened the door with a bang, shocking them both. I recognized them immediately, the two coordi that I saw in the dressing room erlier. They looked like they've seen a ghost when they saw me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter