Are You Okay?

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

"What's your plan for this evening, noona?" Jungkook asked. 

It's been a week since Jungkook confessed to me. I was very worried at first, but I felt relief when he started hanging out at my studio again like usual. He really kept his promise that his confession won't change our friendship, and he never bring that up and just acted like nothing ever happened. I was glad but also feel bad at the same time because I can still see his bitter smile sometimes, even though he's doing a pretty good job at hiding it.

Call me selfish, but I don't want to loose his friendship. Judging from my personality, people usually assumed that I had a lot of friends. But in fact, I had a lot of acquaintance but only a few friends. I experienced it first hand how people approach me just to use me or gain something from me, but badmouthing me behind my back.

That's why there's only a handful of people that I can actually and genuinely call my friend. Jungkook is one of them.

"Noona.."

He snapped his fingers in front of me to get my attention when I'm not responding, it pulled me out of my thought.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

He rolled his eyes. "I asked, what's your plan this evening."

"Ahh, I promised Taehyung to help him with his song." 

"Taehyung hyung?" He raised his brow. 

I nodded. "Yes, why?"

"Nothing, just wondering if you want to grab something to eat. But since you already have plan, maybe we can do it next time." He shrugged. 

I gave him a faint smile. "Yes, let's do it next time."

Jungkook smiled back in return. He gave me a long look, scanning my expression. 

"What's wrong? You seemed a bit off lately."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I just have a lot of things in my mind."

"Do you want to talked about it?" He seemed concerned. 

"I guess I'm pretty nervous with my upcoming debut. I'm questioning my decision right now. I'm scared that I won't be good enough and people will be dissapointed."

"Hey, hey, look at me." Jungkook grabbed my hands in his. I did like what he told me and looked at his big doe eyes. "I know what you're worried about, and I don't promise that it would be easy, especially in the beginning. But I promise that you'll get through that, and I won't let you walk this path alone. Just remember that you'll always have me. I'm sure that Suga hyung and Bang PD will also have your back." He smiled and gave my hands a little squeeze. "Besides, you don't need to worry that you're not good enough. You're very talented singer and songwriter, noona. If they love your song without even seeing your face, I'm sure that they'll love you more when they see your face."

I raised my brow. "Is that a compliment?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, you don't look like a troll if that's what you're asking."

"Yah, how could you comparing your noona with a troll?" I hit his arm. 

He laughed and pinched my cheek playfully. "My point is, don't worry about it too much." 

"Arasso." I pouted, but nodded nevertheless. 

"The only thing I regret is that your debut date is coincide with our tour. I'll be happy if I can watch your showcase." He has a dissapointed expression on his face. 

"Yeah, I'll be happy too. But things don't always work the way we want it to be, right?"

"Yes." He sighed. "I'll still watch your live showcase though. I'm not gonna miss it."

"Yes.. Thank you, Jungkook-ie. Your support means a lot for me."

"Don't mention it. I'm your fan anyway." He gave me a patted on the shoulder. 

We continued to chat for a while before we heard a soft knock on the door.

"It must be Taehyung." I said. 

"I'll open it, I'm going anyway." Jungkook stopped me from getting up. 

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I offered. 

"Nah, I'll pass. I'm starving right now, so I'll probably get something to eat."

"Oh, okay." I nodded. 

He got up and opened the door. Taehyung seemed a bit startled when he saw Jungkook but he changed it into a grin immediately. 

"Oh, you're here." Taehyung said. 

"Yes hyung, but I'm going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter