Walking Down Memory Lane 2

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

Yoon Gi and I were sitting inside our old classroom after our little make out session. My face still burning red from embarrassment, I couldn't believe that I can be so bold like that. On the other hand Yoon Gi seemed more relax and his expression became gentler. 

"This is really bring back nostalgic memories isn't it?" I started a conversation to break the silence. 

"Yeah, I think so."

I closed my eyes as flashback after flashback came into my mind. This classroom is where I met Yoon Gi for the first time. When I think about it, I always knew that he's special from the moment I first laid eyes on him. I can't help but smile at the memories. 

"You seemed very happy thinking about your past. Did you like him that much?"

Yoon Gi's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Who?"

He squinted his eyes. "Your first love."

Wait, did I sense jealousy there? "Pffffttt.." I couldn't control my laughter any longer. "Yah, are you jealous?"

"Why would I? I'm not." He seemed rather annoyed for someone who claimed that he's not jealous. 

"I think you are." I said in between laughing. 

He shot daggers at me. "Well, you seemed to like him a lot. You made two songs for him, and I didn't know how many more you made during high school."

"Aigoo.. Min Yoon Gi is jealous." I pinched his cheek. He swatted my hand before crossing his arms defensively. He looked so cute, I could die. "Well, I did like him a lot though. He was my first love."

"Ohh.." I could see a dissapoitment flashing across his face. 

"Everyone of us has someone who is hidden in the bottom of our heart. And when we think of that person we feel like, there's always a little pain inside. But we still want to keep that person. Even though I don't know where he is or what he's doing, I know that he's the one who taught me this, a crazy little thing called love."

"Right." He seemed more uncomfortable. 

I smiled as I watch his cute reaction. "Don't you want to know who he is?"

"Nah, you never answer when I asked you. Why bother now?" He huffed. 

"Ohh, too bad. I was about to show you this." I pulled out my old journal from my backpack. 

I could feel his curiosity. "What's that?"

"It's my old journal when I was in highschool. There's many things about him here. His name, his picture that I drew, a lyrics that I wrote for him, etc. Basically it's like my diary." Actually I'm a little bit self conscious, showing him my journal, that's kinda personal for me. But I still want him to see it so I tried to be cool.

"Why did you bring something like that? Do you like him that much? Yah, how could you talk about other guy in front of your new boyfriend." He scoffed.

I chuckled and just tossed the journal to him. "Come on, open it."

He still have a sullen expression on his face. "Fine, because you insist. Let's see how great he is." He opened the book roughly. I'm worried that he will tear it apart. 

His eyes widen after a few pages. "This is.." He was dumbfounded. 

"Why?" I smirked. "Isn't that my first love cool?" 

He seemed in a loss of words. "Your first love is...me?" He pointed at himself. 

I nodded. 

"W..why? H..how? R..really?" He stammered. 

"I'm surprised that you haven't figured that out. I thought I'm being quiet obvious."

"So the song, the story, this journal, it's all about me??" 

I rolled my eyes. "Of course. How many Min Yoon Gi that I know."

He suddenly pulled me to sit on his lap. I was a little bit flustered by this close proximity. 

"Tell me, why did you like me back then? I mean, I'm not exactly the first guy that girls will look at."

I raised a brow at his questions. 

"Well, I mean you're Lee Ji Eun, Apguejong high school sweetheart, and the Goddes of Daegu." I flicked his forehead at the mention of that nickname. "And I'm just you know, Min Yoon Gi, the loner and the freak."

I flicked his forehead again, this time harder, he yelped 'ouch'. "Yah, why did you lecture me about self esteem when you also talked like that about yourself?" 

He rolled his eyes. "I'm just stating a fact."

I shook my head. "No, you might be a bit of loner in high school, but you're not a freak. You're actually a very pleasant company."

"Really?" He leaned closer, made my heart beating like crazy. "Then tell me, how did you fall in love with me?"

"Why are you so interested in that?"

"I'm curious. I still couldn't believe it."

I sighed and started telling my story. "Okay, so actually I only realized my feelings for you when you, ehm, when you changed school. I didn't have any experience about love so I didn't know what I feel at first. It kinda a new exper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter