Dance Practice

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

That morning Yoon Gi came to my studio. I was sitting on my chair as he approached.

"Hi.." He smile as soon as he saw me. 

"Hi.." I smile back at him

He scanned me up and down, then a frown appeared on his face. "Why you look more haggard than me? Do you even sleep?"

"Is it that bad?" Well, I didn't get much sleep lately, so my dark circles shown, and last night incident really took a lot of my energy. 

"Yes.. You look like zombie? Are you sure you're alright?" He put his hand on my forehead to check if I  have a fever. 

"I'm fine. Just a little tired, but I'll manage." I gave him a reassuring smile. 

He seemed not convince. 

"Are you finally going to show me your dance practice?" I change the topic. 

"I will, but don't be surprise by my ability." He tease.

"Arrogant jerk." I hit him playfully. 

"Come on then. I think you also need some break." He pull me from the chair and throw his arms around my shoulders playfully as we walk to the practice room.

The practice room was like I imagined it to be. It's spacious with white floor and had mirrors surrounded the room except on one side, there's 'Bighit' written on that particular side. 

The members seemed surprise to see me there, except Taehyung. We had an eye contact for like two seconds. Yoon Gi didn't tell them in advance, if I'm guessing from the reaction. 

"Noona." Jungkook was the first one to approach me. He's sweating a lot, but he give me the widest smile. 

"Kook ah." I smiled back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ji Eun came to watch our practice." Yoon Gi answered for me. 

"Hi noona.." J Hope was the second one to greet me with his bright smile, it was contagious. I understand why he was called the happy virus.

"Ji Eun, you came." Taehyung suddenly called, raising an eyebrows from all the members due to him calling me so casually. 

"Hi, Taehyung ah." I greeted back. 

"Yah, Taehyung, Ji Eun is older than you." Jin reminded.

"I know. But Ji Eun let me talk to her casually. Isn't that right Ji Eun?" He winked at me. 

What's with him? I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I kind of let him. I'm not that strict about formalities anyway."

Yoon Gi squinted his eyes, seemed unsatisfied. "If you say so, but don't go overboard Taehyung." There was sternness in his voice.

"Of course, hyung." He replied.

"Then, can I call you Ji Eun too?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't even dream about it." Yoon Gi rejected right away. It was kind of funny that he was the one who seemed more offended than me. 

"It's unfair." Jungkook protested. 

"Since when you and Taehyung became friend?" Yoon Gi whispered in my ears.

"Since recently." I whispered back. 

He seemed unsatisfied with my answer. But then our little conversation was interrupted by Jin complaining about his own experience dealing with the members being informal despite him being the oldest. It was hilarious, so we all laughed. The athmosphere was brighten. 

"I think we should back to practice now." RM suggested, resulting a nod from the other members.

"Okay guys, ready in position." J-Hope clapped his hands. 

Yoon Gi grabbed my hand and led me to the side of the room. 

"You can watch here." 

I nodded and sat down on the floor. "Should I do a fan chants or something?" I teased. 

He smirked. "Only if you chants for me only."

"That would be unfair." I stucked my tongue out. 

"Suga hyung.." J-Hope called, maybe getting impatient.

Yoon Gi clicked his tongue, annoyed.

"Just go, before they kick me out." I gave him a slight push.

He gave me one last look before joining the other members. 

My heart was thumping in anticipation. I was going to watch BTS dance practice live. It would be a different experience than seeing them at the concert because I can see them up close, and I'm also the only audience here. 

The boys are ready in their position, a few seconds later, 'Fire' was played.

Speechless, I couldn't even describe it in words. They were so awesome and in sync, every move was precise and sharp. I wish that I don't have to blink, so I could take on their every move without missing a single beat. 

Yoon Gi was right to warned me, I was amazed by his ability. I knew that he wasn't the best dancer in the group, that title was mean for J-Hope of course. But my eyes always on him most of the time. He just looked so cool and I almost couldn't contain my excitement.

I tried to focus on the other members too, for some reason I felt like Jungkook and Taehyung always try to make an eye contact with me. That was weird, but I brushed it off. Maybe they just wanted to show off, but then they really deserve a praise. 

I knew this song was going to be a big hit. They really worked hard for this comeback, and I'm sure it would pay well. 

The next song was 'Save Me'. Honestly I was more excited about this song because I took part in it. Yoon Gi seemed to notice my excitement, he winked at me before getting into his position.

The music played and they started to dance. I was gaping like a fool, I couldn't believe that they dance to my song so beautifully. It might be bias but I thought the choreography was a masterpiece. I couldn't help but clap my hands and started chanting their name. They laughed in between dancing when they heard me chanting. 

I didn't know why I felt kind of emotional seeing them practicing so hard. I knew from when I did a research about them, that they have been through a lot to get where they are now. The hardships before their debut, and they weren't even popular when they first debut. At that time Bighit was only a small company, and they grew as BTS grew.

Then I suddenly remembered Yoon Gi's song, 'The Last'. How hard was it for him to be standing here right now? He left his home when he was only eighteen, without money and without support, he even have to sleep on bathroom floor at one point. Then he was in an accident but he didn't tell anybody because he was afraid that they would fire him. Who would fired such an amazing artist like him? What a fool. I kind of hated myself if I remember it, because there wasn't anything that I could do to help him at that time.

I was still watching them dancing, or watching Yoon Gi most of the time when I felt something salty on my lips. I didn't even realize that my tears were falling, and it was right when the music was end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter