Being a Music Producer Be Like??

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

It was my first day at Bighit as a producer. I was introduced to one of the seniors that would lead me for the rest of my trainee days.

Meet Kwon Do Hyeong known as Slow Rabbit, 25 years old with two years of experience in song production. From his appearance he seemed like a warm and friendly person. 

The two of us surprisingly clicked with each other immediately. I soon found out that despite his mature appearance, he is a fool in front of his girlfriend. I often overhear him talking to his girlfriend lovingly on the phone. What a cute couple. 

Minhyuk on the other hand, will be guided by another senior. If things work well for both of us, we might be teamed up and become partners in the future. 

The week passed with the same routine. Writing lyrics, making new beats and trying different concepts. 

Yoon Gi and I didn't get the chance to meet even once due to his busy schedule. Though we would text each other some useless stuff whenever we were free. 

******

Time flies fast. It is March already. I had been working at Bighit for almost three weeks now. 

BTS is going to release an album in May. Everyone was busy working on it, including BTS themselves. 

I heard it would be a repacking album so only a few tracks would be added into the full album. Though everyone did their best to create a perfect album. 

The tracks had to be done by mid April since there were many other preparation before the comeback.

BTS members involved themselves in the producing as usual. They had been sending ideas to the department. 

As newbies, Minhyuk and I were given a chance to join the production of one of the new tracks. I was thrilled because I never thought that this would come so fast. A meeting was going to be held between BTS and us. 

Tomorrow, I was going to meet the whole BTS!

******

Do Hyeong oppa led Minhyuk and I to one of the conference room. It was on the seventh floor, a place I had never been to. 

"Hyung, how are BTS in person?" Minhyuk asked, waiting for Do Hyeong oppa answer. 

"Relax, they are nice and fun to hang around." Do Hyeong oppa assured. 

"But, do they really trust us? I mean, we're just trainees." He asked something that had been lingering in my mind for a long time. 

"Be confident on yourself, kay? You two came in late but that doesn't mean you can't do it. Just take out your profession and work together with them."

"Woah, I can't believe we're gonna meet superstars." Minhyuk wore on a cheerful mood. He always had that energetic spirit inside him, cheering everyone around him. 

Through the past few weeks working with him, I'd learned that he was a kind and innocent person. He was like a cute little brother to me.

Do Hyeong oppa stopped in front of the conference room B. 

"Well, good luck!" He pushed the door. 

It was nothing I expected. The so called conference room wasn't like any other meting room. It was absolutely huge and spacious, occupying almost half of the floor. 

It was surrounded by some musical instruments like piano, guitar and computer. It was like a mini studio with simple accessories for song producing. 

In the middle there were three tables that had different shades of brown. BTS and some other members of the staff were already sitting there, waiting for our arrival. 

I spotted Yoon Gi immediately after I stepped in. Surprisingly, he had dyed his hair into light blonde. It was great as before, though it added some more savagenes inside of him. He can really suit in any color. Anything would be perfect. 

Yoon Gi's eyes were glued to the sight of me. He gave me a faint smile. 

I returned a bright smile. I hadn't seen him for many days. Other than his hair changes, he looked almost like the las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter