Bad Memories

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

BTS almost finish with their promotion, only a few more days and everything will be wrap up. After that all the members and staff will have a closing party and then a long wait holidays to come. 

Everyone, especially the members were very busy. That was the reason why Bang PD decided to postpone my duet with Jin until after the holidays. It was due to their packed schedule, so I didn't get to meet up with Jungkook, moreover working on the track. 

I was okay with that. It means that I can focus my efforts on writing a song for Yoon Gi. 

I wanted this song to be simple yet unique at the same time. I named it 'Blueming'. I always thought that using roses to portray a happy ending of a realistic and unresentful love is more beautiful and romantic than any other metaphor of love. The time when roses bloom quickly and at most, right after being immersed in love. It is shortly before the confession of one's thought, when expressing honest feelings to the other with all the words in this world, except for a single decisive sentence. It is when every single vibration of the phone feels akin to a severe earthquake stirring up the daily life. When every word is uttered without refinement but still becomes the poem of love. The determined words kept flushing out, so strange, that it made me wonder whether those were really thoughts in my head. At that time, I was filled with so much love that I was confident that I could easily cause millions of roses to bloom. It wasn't until now that I'm absolutely sure that I can make millions of roses bloom. Those are blue roses that resemble my color in the chat window, a 'miracle' that is similar to the meaning of that flower and the seemingly impossible fruition, although I have never been successful with that. That's what I wanted to tell with this song. 

I almost finish with the track, only a few touch up and it's perfect. I'm so excited about this particular track, especially considering that this time Yoon Gi will know that this song was meant for him. 

******

It's 12.30 am, and I finally decided to leave my studio. I become more cautious ever since the stalker incident. So this time, I make sure to have my phone on, and call a cab. I don't want to repeat those horrible night ever again. 

Honestly I feel very worn out and tired, all those sleepless night finally took a toll on me. I might have coming up with a flu. My head feels heavy since this evening. I fall asleep during the journey home. 

The cab driver even have to wake me up when we arrive in front of my house. I handed the money to the driver, including the tips, not forget to say thank you before getting out of the cab. The cab drove off immediately after that. 

I was just about to enter the gate when I notice him. In front of me was a tall, grey clad handsome guy. "Hyun Woo oppa?" I gasped. "What the hell are you doing here?" 

My chest was painfully tight. I had imagined countless scenario of running into my ex one day, but I prefer if that day never come. 

Hyun Woo's smile was cold. "Hello to you too."

"What are you doing here, oppa?" I repeated, the words barely slipping past my gritted teeth. He was dressed in gray suit, and he look the same, if not creepier than the last time I saw him two years ago. My mind was whirring a million miles a second. I felt dizzy, but I held my ground. He had no business with me, not after everything. 

He shrugged, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I wanted to check how you were." He pursed his lips. "I'm sad that you never reply to my text."

"What? What text?" I don't remember ever recieve any text from him. 

He suddenly smirked, and it was creepy. Then it hit me. "You, you are the stalker?" I came up with that conclusion. It finally made sense. 

Hyun Woo's scowl returned. "Isn't that a bit harsh to call me a stalker? Can't I send a message to my lovely Ji Eun?"

I wanted to throw up, I also wanted to scream, but I hold it in. "You're a psycho!" I spatted. 

"Well, I can't believe you're working for those idols now. I thought you're better than that Ji Eun baby." 

His words really disgust me. I can't believe he's been stalking me. I lifted my chin up in defiance. "That's none of your business."

"Whatever you do, is my business baby." He all but spatted out. He was about to say more, but then he stopped and looked past my shoulder. "Well, you're moving on pretty fast, I see." He smirked. 

"What?" I turned to see what he was looking at.

My face immediately came in contact with someone's chest and a paired of arms steadying me, to soften the impact. 

What the hell? 

"Can I help you?" Yoon Gi's deep voice pierced through my pounding ears. His arms were enveloping my head, protecting me. I sagged against him, unable to grasp how he happened to be there but not caring one bit. I clung to his jacket. I knew I should stand up for myself, but I just couldn't tonight, not with the flu and the shocking revelation. 

"I knew it." Hyun Woo sneered. I could hear his short derisive laugh. Yoon Gi stiffened. "Now I'm wondering if I'm actually right after all. Is this him? Your new lover? You really lower your standard, huh?"

I broke free from Yoon Gi's grip and turned to face him, fuel with resentment and indignance. "How dare you!!" I choked out. It was so hard to breathe. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much anger toward a person I used to love. Thinking about it now, I don't know what's wrong with me to ever date such a person in the first place. 

Hyun Woo wasn't done. "I think I got it now. Did this idol get to you?" He crossed his arms. "Or was it some other celebrity you've been running off? Ahh, there also the guy from that night, right? How many are there Ji Eun ah? Have you been busy?"

"That's enough!!" Yoon Gi hissed. He stepped forward, gently moving me behind him. His back radiated fury. I grabbed his jacket tightly, afraid of what he might end up doing. He couldn't afford scandal or injury. Not because of me. 

"Yoon Gi ah, please." I pleaded, hating how small my voice had become. This was my battle, not his. If only my legs would cooperate. 

Yoon Gi ignored my pleading. "You're going to have to leave now." He warned acidly, tightening his hold on my arm. He didn't look at me once, his narrowed gaze never left my ex boyfriend. 

There was a flash of hesitation on Hyun Woo's face, but he hide it right away. "I wasn't going to stay, idol." His last word mean to demean. He shifted his eyes to me. "I just came to greet Ji Eun and tell her how much I miss her."

"Am I going to have to call the cops?" Yoon Gi growled. "Or should I just put the garbage out myself?" He let go of his grip on me and took a step forward, and this time Hyun Woo backed away. Yoon Gi's nostril were flared and his eyes were darker than I had ever seen them before. "Get the out of here! I'm not gonna repeat myself again."

Hyun Woo scoffed, feigning indifference. "Whatever, idol." He calmly walked away, stopping once to look at us both over his shoulder. "Looks like our reunion today was cut short baby. I'll see you again soon."

"No, you won't." Yoon Gi answered for me, daring Hyun Woo to say more. The later smirked then walked away into the darkness of the night. 

I couldn't tear my eyes off of that spot even after he was nowhere in sight anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter