Rival

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoon Gi / Suga's POV 

Ji Eun is currently recording her duet with Jin hyung and here I am contemplating whether I should visit her or not. I haven't seen her for three days due to my packed schedule and honestly, I really miss her. 

But I don't want to be a bother for her or seems like a clingy boyfriend. It's really not my style, I'm never been a clingy type, even when I was dating other girls before. 

But with Ji Eun, I was a totally different person. I was surprised myself. But she's just special, she always was.

I love my members and I'm sure they know me very well, but for some reason I felt like Ji Eun know me the best. It was crazy considering we haven't even seen each other for five years, and I spends most of my times with the members. But she do have that power over me. 

Maybe it was just the fact that she know my worst, see me hurt and being stupid but she didn't judge. I could tell that she never told anybody about the rooftop incident. 

When I saw her for the first time after five long years, I thought I was imagining thing. It just seemed surreal that the girl who sometimes graced my dream with her presence suddenly standing in front of me. But she was real. 

At first I was just grateful, I'm always thankful for what she did for me back at the rooftop, for prevented me from doing something I would regret. So I just want to befriend her and spend time with her. It was a plus that she happened to be a fun person to hang out with, and one of the very few people that I really enjoy the company.

Besides, I thought I get over my teenage crush already. But I found myself drawn to her again and again. That's when I realized that I like her.

If I think about it now, I think she always have a spot in my heart. Even when I dated other girl, I could never give my heart fully. Now, I guess I know the reason, it's always been hers. 

It still feels like a dream sometimes that I could date Lee Ji Eun. My fans probably would say that she was lucky to have me, but for me, it's the other way around. I was lucky to have her. 

I mean, how could you not feel lucky to have a girlfriend like her? She always be so understanding and never demand anything from me. She shares my passion in music, and also very damn good at what she's doing. Her good looks is just a bonus.

We did a lot of simple things together, and only in those times that I feel like a normal person and not an idol. When I'm with her I'm just Min Yoon Gi.

The ding sound of my phone pulled me out of my daydreaming. I checked it immediately, and it was Jungkook sending his selfie with Jin hyung and Ji Eun in the background with caption 'recording' to our group chat.

I smiled a little at the picture Kookie sent, he really was working hard for this song. This is also the first time he produce a song for other people beside BTS. 

I tucked my phone back into my pocket and finally decided that I should check in on them.

Turning into the familiar corridors, I reached the corner where Jieun's studio was located, she named her studio 'del luna'. I'm not sure what language is that but she told me it means 'moon', and the reason she choosed that name is because she wish that her music will revolve around the world like a moon. She really know how to play with word and methapor. 

The red light by the door was on, but blinked once and turned off just as I reached it. 

Shrugging, I quietly opened the door a few inches and peeked in. Jungkook was alone in the controls, fingers busy with adjusting the track. I slipped in as silently as I could, not wanting to disturb him, but he felt the presence of an intruder and turned to my direction. 

He seemed surprise to see me and immediately scrambled to turn off the microphone on his desk.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just want to check in on you. How's the recording going?" I pulled a chair and took a seat beside him. 

"It was good, great even. Jin hyung and Ji Eun noona's voice really blend well." He said while turning his attention back to the computer. 

I glanced at the glass enclosure, where Jin hyung was studying his lines and Ji Eun was beside him, doing the same. They hadn't seen me yet. 

I glanced at Ji Eun, who was still oblivious to my presence. She seemed flustered, maybe even nervous. It was fascinating to watch her the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter