Confession

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoon Gi's POV

That day we had a dance practice for our upcoming tour. As usual, Hobi worked very hard to make sure that all the members are ready. 

We used to train like 12-16 hours per day, but it still tiring though. By the time we were finished, all of us were exhausted. We were scattered in the practice room, trying to catch our breath.

I took a big gulp of water from the bottle as I scanned the members one by one. Namjoon and Jungkook was playing with their phone. Jin hyung dabbing his sweat with a towel. Hobi was watching a dance video from his tab. Taehyung and Jimin were talking animatedly. 

I already made up my mind to tell my members about my relationship today. I think it's the best idea, and they deserve to know. Besides, just in case if there's a scandal in the future, we'll be prepare. 

I cleared my throat by making a loud cough sound to get their attention. It was working because their eyes were all on me now. 

"I have something to say."

They gave me a curious look. They're all quietly looking at me while waiting for me to talk. 

"I'm dating Ji Eun." 

A couple seconds have already passed but I haven't heard any of them talk. I looked at them and they were all frozen, not moving an inch. 

Hoseok blinked his eyes a few times. Namjoon glanced at Jungkook who had his head hung low. Tae had an unreadable expression on his face while Jimin was glancing between Tae and me. Jin hyung on the other hand, became very quiet. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I..." I cut my own words when Namjoon patted my back. 

"Congrats hyung." He smiled at me, showing his dimples. 

"Woah, you're one lucky guy hyung. Ji Eun noona is a good catch." Hoseok added.

"Aren't you guys going to get mad or something?" I asked. 

"Why would we? You didn't do anything wrong. It's not like we have a dating ban. Besides, I'm sure you have your own reason to keep it a secret. You did tell us now, so what's the problem." Namjoon spoke. 

"We'll always support you, hyung." Jimin smiled reassuringly. 

"But I'm curious, since when did you guys date?" Hoseok asked. 

"Since the holiday. It hasn't been that long."

Hoseok nodded at my answer. 

Jungkook, Tae, and Jin hyung still didn't give any response. I knew what's the reason behind Jungkook's behavior, but why those two seemed as devastated as Jungkook? Were those guys for real? 

"I'm sorry, I'll go home first. I'm kind of tired." Jin hyung suddenly stood up from the floor. 

"Hyung, I'll come with you. I don't feel good." Tae gave Jin a pleading look, while the later just nodded in response. 

"I'll go to my studio, I just remember that I have something that needs to be done." Jungkook too, got up and leave. 

I didn't say anything as I watched those three left the room. I got a good idea why they behave like that.

"Don't worry, they'll come around." Namjoon gave me another pat on the back. He seemed to also get the situation, if not all, I'm sure he knew that one of those three had a thing for Ji Eun. 

I assumed that Jimin at least know about Taehyung's feelings because he has a torn expression on his face. I guessed he was hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter