Complicated

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

Tonight, I'll have a dinner date with Yoon Gi after work. He said that he'll cook. Honestly I'm so excited, I heard that Yoon Gi along with Jin oppa is the best cook in the group and this will be the first time for me to taste it. 

The demo for Letting You Go was finished yesterday, so Taehyung and I made an appointment to record it today.

The recording went smoothly so we finished it in a record time. Taehyung really did a very good job at portraying the feelings, and his voice surely suit the song very well. 

"That's a wrap up." I talked through the mic and motioning for him to come out from the recording room.

Taehyung did as I said. He took off his headphones and made his way out, then he took a seat beside me. 

"So, how was that?" He asked, as soon as he sat down.

I grinned at him. "That was perfectly done, Taehyung-ah. You really did a great job." I gave him thumbs up. 

He grinned back in return and ruffled my hair. "It was thanks to you."

"Nah, I barely do anything. You did all the hard part." I waved my hand to make a point. 

"Don't downgrade your efforts, I know that you work very hard for every track that you made." He pinched my cheek playfully. 

"Ouch.." I brushed aside his hand and pouted. "What was that for?"

I was still sullen when he suddenly snapped a picture of me with his phone.

"Yah!!" I smacked his arm. 

He was laughing hard. "Your expression is so funny." He showed me the picture, I really looked very ugly and unflattering in that picture. 

"Yah, delete that!" I tried to reach out for the phone. Now, he was holding it above his head, so it was useless because he was obviously taller than me. 

"I don't want to, I'll make it as my wallpaper." He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes at his childishness and was thinking about how to snatch his phone when suddenly our little banter was interrupted by a sudden ring from his phone. 

I crossed my arms in front of my chest defensively and huffed, but I let him answer his phone peacefully. 

"Hello, yes hyung?" Taehyung answered the phone.

He was silent for a while, listening to what the other person had to say.

"Now? Okay, I'll be on my way." He hang up the phone.

Taehyung turned to me and I raised my eyebrows in question. 

"It was my manager. Apparently, he wanted to talk to me about some project." He explained. 

"Fine, you can go, but delete the picture first." I demanded, trying to sounds scary but failed miserably.

"I'll just send you my ugly picture later, so we can exchange." He chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes. Like he could look ugly with that face. Who does he kidding? 

"Whatever." I gave up. "Just go then, before your manager come to look for you."

"Are you going home?" Taehyung asked. 

"Maybe a bit later. I want to work on editing your song a little, and if I can't finish it today, I'll continue tomorrow."

He smiled. "Don't work youself too hard, you should take a better care of yourself." He ruffled my hair again. "I'll be going then. See you later." 

I bid him goodbye and waited until he was out of the door before going back to my seat.

I checked the clock, it was still 3 pm so I still had 4 hours before my dinner date with Yoongi. I decided to start working on Taehyung's song. I really like the song, so I'll work hard so that it would turn out well. 

******

Author's POV 

It was around 6 pm when Taehyung finished with his meeting. He was ready to go home but decided to check on Jieun at the last minute.

Taehyung noticed that her dark circles were getting more prominent and she lost some weight. He knows how workaholic Jieun is and he bet that she was still in her studio now, working on something, despite his warning earlier. 

Taehyung knocked on her studio door once, twice, but there was no answer. 

"Is she going home already?" He murmured to himself. 

He wanted to be sure so he opened the door slowly and peeked in. He quirked an eyebrow when he saw Jieun dozed off on the couch with a bunch of papers sprawled on her lap, her hair was splayed messily on her face. Taehyung cautiously approached the petite girl, wondering if she was resting.

Up close, he was able to see that she was indeed sleeping. Taehyung sighed in relief since she finally had her much needed break. He quietly gathered up all the papers and placed it on top of the table. He was about to sit down on the couch beside h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter