Blueming

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

The first thing that happened after my little performance was Minhyuk giving me an excited bear hug as soon as I got down from the stage. 

"Yah Lee Ji Eun, I thought I'm watching a professional singer just now." Minhyuk said before dragging me to Bang PD's seat. 

There Bang PD along with the members showering me with praise and compliment. J-hope and Jimin clapped and jumping on their feet as they told me how great my performance was. RM said that I should publish the song. Jin gave me a thumbs up and smile. Taehyung said that I have a nice voice. Jungkook and Yoon Gi haven't said anything yet but they gave me a big smile. 

"Woah, noona. You really killing it." Jungkook suddenly gave me an enveloping hug. 

"Thank you Kook ah. But I can't breathe." I mumbled in between his sturdy chest. 

Yoon Gi pulled the maknae from me, resulting of him yelping 'hey' in protest. 

"You'll crush her." Yoon Gi scoffed at him.  I thanked him inside for saving me from Jungkook bone crushing hug. Jungkook is nice, but sometimes he forgot his own strength. 

My relief didn't last long, Taehyung suddenly pulled me into another hug, fortunately not as bone crushing as Jungkook. But where did this little hugging session come from? Why they suddenly so eager to hug me? I mean it's just a performance, not like I'm winning daesang or something. 

"Ya ya ya.. You guys will overwhelm her. Let go of the poor girl Taehyung ah." This time Bang PD came to my rescue.

Taehyung pouted and I just laughed at his silly expression.

"We shouldn't talk about work here, but please consider debuting as a singer seriously Ji Eun ah. You're a natural performer, you can be very successful." Bang PD gave me an encouraging pat on my back. 

I smiled at him. "Of course Bang PD, I'll think about it." 

I have to admit that singing on stage was very fun and thrilling. I do enjoy it. But I don't know if I'm ready to give up my privacy yet. I'll still have to think it through. 

We continued to chit chat for a while before they start being pulled by other guest again. I can't be selfish and monopolize them right. Only Yoon Gi staying, and honestly that was so nerve wracking. What should I say if he ask me about the song? Do I confess? Or do I just give him a hint? Oh my God, I felt like hiding myself in a hole right now. 

"Let's go to the balcony." Yoon Gi suddenly leaned to my ear and whispered. 

My heart skip a beat at this close proximity and the probability of what was going to happen.

I silently followed him through throngs of peoples to the balcony. He opened the door to the balcony and let me through before closing it again. The balcony isn't that big, but it was quite and we can even see the garden below. It was a nice place if you need a little break from the hustle bustle.

"It's finally quiet." Yoon Gi said, breaking the silence. He was staring at the garden below

I chuckled as I positioned myself beside him. "Yeah, I could finally breath."

He turned his face at me. "That must be overwhelming. They love your performance too much didn't they?"

I shrugged. "They seemed to like it. But how about you? Do you like it?" My heart was beating like crazy even though I tried to play it cool. 

"I love it. You're very amazing and natural on stage, really."

"Thank you."

"So, is that song for me?" 

I almost got the heart attack, but managed to stammer. "Y..yes." I can't even look at his face. 

"Hmm.. What do you mean by our colour is grey and blue?" 

I cleared my throat, tried hard to sound nonchalant. "I refer to our text messages. You know, the chat bubble. Yours is blue, mine is grey."

"Wow.. You're such a genius, you know that?" He look amazed. 

It boost my confidence a little. "I guess it's a compliment if it's coming from the genius Min Yoon Gi."

"No, no, I think you're really talented yourself."

"Thanks."

"Can you send me the track? I would love to hear it again."

"Sure, I'll email you after this."

"Thanks."

We went silent again, the athmosphere became a bit awkward for some reason.

Oh my God, I could die from this. Should I tell him now or later or should I wait till he bring that up? Maybe now is the right time right? This is driving me insane. Arrrghhh.. The hell with that. 

"Yoon Gi."

"Ji Eun."

We both called at the same time. 

"You first." He said. 

"No, no, you first." I countered. 

"It's okay. You can go first."

"No, I insisted." I said stubbornly. 

"Ehm, okay then." He scratched his neck. "Actually I wanted to ask what's your plan for the holiday?"

For some reason I feel dissapointed. I thought he was going to bring that up. "Nothing. I haven't plan anything yet. Why??"

"I'm going to Daegu for the holiday, I'm planning to spend a few days at my parent's house."

Wow, that was actually a good news. If he's going to stay at his parent's house, it means that he already reconcile with them. The memories of him at the rooftop really break my heart, I don't want to see that ever again and to know that he has already make peace with his parents really soothed me. 

"Wow.. That's great." 

"Do you want to join me?" He suddenly asked. 

"Huh?" Did I hear him right? 

"Do you want to go with me to Daegu? I mean, visiting our hometown."

"Wow.. That was so sudden." Did Yoon Gi just ask me to go on a holiday with him? Well, it's our hometown, but still.. 

"It's okay if you don't feel like to go. I won't pressure you."

"No, no, I'll go." I said hastily. 

I could see his eyes lit up. "Really? That's great."

I nodded. "It's not like I have something better to do and I miss Daegu anyway."

"We'll be going in two days then."

"Okay. I better book a hotel soon then, we sold my old house when I moved to Seoul so I don't have a house there anymore."

"You can stay at mine." 

"Huh?"

Did he really offer me to stay at his house? His parent's house. For some reason I could see him being a little nervous even though he did a pretty good job to cover it up. Min Yoon Gi? Nervous? That was unusual. 

"I mean, only if you want to of course."

I bite my lips. "Is it okay?"

"Yes. I'm sure my parents won't mind."

"Okay, if you say so. I hope I won't be a bother though."

"Great, and don't worry about that." He smiled brighter after hearing me. "Ahh, but I think we should go separately. I'll go first, then I'll pick you up at train station. You know, for safety purpose. Is it okay with you?"

I was actually about to suggest the same things. Being seen traveling together with him or any of the BTS members might as well sign my death sentence. Some of the die hard ARMY has seen me coming in and out of Bighit Entertainment building a few times, so they would assume that I'm one of the staff. But there's no reason for a staff to follow a member to his hometown during their holiday right. 

"I was actually about to say the same thing, but since you brought it up first then yes. I think it's the best idea."

He nodded. "Good. I'll send you the train ticket later."

"No, I can buy my own ticket." I refused. 

"I know you can, but this time it's on me. Beside, I'm the one who invited you, so think of it as my courtesy." He was doing something in his phone while talking. 

"But.." 

"Here, I bought it already." He smiled victoriously as he showed me the digital ticket from his phone.

"Fine. Why would I even bother to argue with you? You always win anyway." I crossed my arms. 

He chuckled. "But that's my charm."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"So, what do you want to say earlier??"

I bite my lips. Okay, this is the time. Keep calm Lee Ji Eun, you can do it. "So, the thing is.."

At that moment Taehyung suddenly burst out from the door and just like that I lost my momentum to confess. 

"Hyung." Taehyung glanced at me before settling his gaze at Yoon Gi. "I've been looking for you."

"Why?" He asked. 

"Bang PD wanted to talk to you."

"Me?" Yoon Gi frowned. 

"Yes, he said something about the director for your next Agust D music video wanted to meet you in person. Apparently he's Bang PD's close friend, that's why he's invited to this party."

Yoon Gi nodded, understand. "I'll go first then." He glanced at me. "I'm sorry, I'll talk to you later."

"It's fine." I gave him reassuring smile even though I'm a bit dissapointed. 

He gave me one last look before dissapearing into the ballroom. The look that he gave almost like he didn't want to leave. Or is it just my imagination? 

"Ji Eun ah."

"Eh, yes?" Taehyung's voice pulling me off of my thoughts. 

"Let's go dance."

"Dance?"

Taehyung nodded.

What the.. I don't want to dance, I was about to confess and just lost my chance miserably.

But Taehyung kept giving me a puppy dog eyes. I felt like screaming at Taehyung to stop giving me those stare. I mean look at his innocent face. How could I say no to that? 

I sighed. "Fine. But let me get a drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter