Night Walk

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

The MVs for 'Fire', 'Save Me' and 'Young Forever' were done. The comeback was around the corner.

Yoon Gi and Jungkook were pretty busy for the past few days, so I didn't get to meet them. But they would text me sometimes and updating me about their progress. 

Yoon Gi told me to come to their dance practice tomorrow. He did promise me that I could see the practice.

I was actually kind of excited to see them close. BTS always been a great performer, and the song for this comeback was lit, so I had a high expectations. 

******

It was 01.15 am.

I didn't know that time flew so fast. I was in the studio, working on my new self produce track.

Bang PD wanted the junior producers to keep being active and produce song on daily basis, like some kind of practice. He would often gave a comment and criticism but also a suggestion, which area that we should improve. 

It was like a dream came true for me, learning from such a legend. 

For some reason Bang PD was very fond of my voice, so he suggested that I released my song anonymously as a digital song if I don't want to be a celebrity. He knew that I wasn't fond of the idea of being a celebrity. I had my own reason though. 

Bang PD thought it was a great idea, a mysterious and faceless singer. I was still considering it, so I haven't tell anybody. 

I was so immersed in my work that I hadn't realized it was already passed midnight. 

", I better go home now." I hastily pack up my stuff and turned off the computer. I checked one more time to made sure that everything was in order before leaving.  

I was just stepping out of the building when I realized that my phone was off. I forgot to charge it earlier. 

I didn't bring a car today, and calling a cab would be out of the question now. The street was deserted and dark, only a few cars passing by, there was no cab in sight either. 

I guessed the only option left is walking. My house wasn't that far away from Bighit. It was only eight minutes drive or twenty minutes walk. Even though it was a bit scary, I decided to walk. 

I was halfway there when I noticed a silhouette a few meters behind me. From the silhouette, I could tell that it was a male. I brushed it of at first, thought that it would be just another passer by. But strangely when I've tried to slow down and steps to the side to let him pass me, he slow down too, so I was forced to stay in front. I tried to walk faster but this time, he too, walk faster. It seemed like he was pacing his walk to match mine. 

That was when I realized that this guy was following me. Any kind of creepy thought swarm into my mind. I got a feeling that this guy got a bad intentions. It was peaceful these past few weeks that I almost forgot about my stalker. Is that him? The stalker. 

I felt him getting nearer. That was when I abruptly decided to make a run. I was about to make a turn in the corner when I accidently bumped into someone from the opposite direction of mine. I almost fall backward if the person didn't grab my upper arms to steady me.

The first thought that came into my mind was, that he was the stalker's accomplice. The person was wearing a black hoodie and black mask. I almost scream out of my lungs, but the person suddenly called with his deep and low voice.

"Lee Ji Eun PD?" 

That voice, I could recognize those voice anywhere because it was very unique. 

I finally lifted up my head in order to see his face properly. Two beautiful dark brown eyes stared back at me. 

"V-ssi?" I couldn't see his face properly with his mask on the way, but I knew it was him. 

He might noticed my frighten expression. He shifted his gaze to look behind me, and the next thing, I could hear the sound of a running footsteps getting farther away. I glanced to made sure, and I saw a silhouette of a man running away. He was gone. The stalker was gone. 

My breathed hitch, my feet was wobbling, and I slide to the ground, couldn't hold the weight any longer. I was so scared, and that was an understatement. 

V crouched in front of me. "Are you okay?" He has a worrid expression on his face. 

I took a deep breath, tried to calm myself down. "Y..yeah.. I'm okay." He obviously knew I was lying, I was almost in tears. I tried to stand up, but my feets won't cooperate, so I slide down again, this time V reflexively grabbed my arms to support me. 

"This won't do." He mumbled.

I was holding on to the wall for support. V suddenly turned around, so his back was facing me. 

"Come on, get on." He instructed me to get on his back. 

"Wh..what?" I was flustered. 

"I'll carry you on my back." 

"No, it's okay. I can walk."

"Just get on, okay? How do you walk with those trembling feets of yours?" 

I bite my lips, thinking about how to turned down his offer. But then, he insisted so much, and my feets seemed like betraying me either. 

In the end I decided to just comply. I lowered myself on his back and threw my arms around his neck.

Soon after, V was walking with me carried on his back. I was still shaken up by the incident, so I buried my face on his shoulder to stifle my cry. I must have ruined his shirt, but he didn't complain or anything, so I thought he was being thoughtful. 

After a few minutes walking, he stopped in front of a convenient store and put me down.

"Wait here, I'll buy you a drink." He said. 

I didn't know how my body moved on my own, because the next second, I was gripping his sleeves, and shooking my head with a teary eyes. I didn't want to wait alone, outside. If I was in my right mind, I would probably scold myself just now. 

He sighed, then without saying anything he took my hand in his. His hands were warm, I noticed, and it was big, my hands looked like a child's hands compare to him. But somehow I felt secure by this gesture, he had save me. 

I followed him inside the convenience store, his hand still holding mine. Fortunately there was no other customers, or else I would be worried about him getting recognize. He had his mask on, but still, he was V of BTS. He's insanely famous. 

We stopped in front of the fridge. He immediately pick a bottle of cherry coke for himself. I did heard about his love for cherry coke.

"Latte?" He suddenly asked.

I just nodded. Well, it was strange that he knew, I like latte. Lucky guess, maybe. 

V was the membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter