Big Decision

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

It's been a week since I went back to work. Not much has change in my routine. I spent most of my times working on a track with Minhyuk and Do Hyeong oppa. 

Yoon Gi and I decided to keep our relationship a secret for a while, even from the members. They don't have a dating ban, but I knew that he didn't want to burden s with his private life.

Moreover, he's dating a co worker. I knew people will talk one way or another. I'm still on my way to prove myself, my capabilities, and my skill. If I ever accomplish something, I don't want people to see it as a favoritism because I'm dating one of BTS members. 

Besides a few stolen kiss here and there, we keep our relationship professional. It's not like we had a lot of chance to meet either. He's been busy with producing music for other artist that wanted a piece of his golden touch. I couldn't blame them though. Yoon Gi is indeed a genius. 

He still visit me in my studio or the other way around. Something that made some people a little suspicious, because he never let anybody inside his genius lab, even s. But we brushed it off by saying that it's for work purpose, fortunately they seemed to buy it. 

There's even one night when he visited my house in the middle of the night and we spent a quality time together, just talking and cuddling. 

I was grinning like an idiot, thinking about the memories. 

"Earth to Ji Eun." Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of me, pulling me off of my thoughts. 

"Ahh, yes?" 

"What are you thinking about, noona? You've been smiling like crazy since earlier." Jungkook crossed his arms.

Jungkook and I are working on the final touch of 'Nagging' that I'll be singing with Jin oppa. I must have been look like a fool for him to point that out.

"Sorry Kookie, I'm just in a specially good mood today. Nothing special." I gave a lame excuse. Well, it wasn't entirely false at least. 

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, seemed not to believe my poor excuse. "Just listen to this and tell me what you think." He put the headphones on my head. 

He clicked the play button and the music started to play. I concentrated to listen to the melody, closing my eyes and humming along. After a few minutes passed, the music finally ended, I opened my eyes slowly and put down my headphones. 

I turned to face Jungkook. "Jungkook ah, that was..." I paused to see his reaction, his eyes widen expectantly. "....PERFECT." 

"Really?" A big grinned immediately appeared on his handsome face. 

I nodded enthusiastically. "It's perfect, you did great."

He suddenly pulled me into a hug and we're jumping around in that position like a little kid. 

"We did it noona." He said while still hugging me and jumping around. 

I patted his back and smiled. "We did it."

He suddenly put one of his arm under my knees and the other around my shoulder, then scooped me up on his arms.

I was so startled. "Yah Jeon Jungkook, put me down."

He got a mischievous smirk. "Well, this is a celebratory spin."

He started spinning around with me in his arms. I instinctively clung to his neck to prevent me from falling. 

His laugh are contagious, because the next thing I know, I was laughing hard in his arms. I guess this is how it feels to have such a cute younger brother. 

We're having too much fun that we didn't even notice RM stood at the door, looking amuse. We only notice when he made a coughing sound. 

"Yah, put me down." I instructed to Jungkook which he immediately comply. I was embarrassed, RM probably think we're weird. 

"Hyung.. What's up?" The maknae asked. "Is there something you want?"

RM turned to look at me. "It's Ji Eun noona actually. Bang PD said he want to talk to you, noona."

"I see." I knew what it was about immediately. I turned to Jungkook. "I'll go ahead first, you can wrap up the track before I'm back right?"

"Yes noona, leave it to me." He said, giving me a pat on the head in the procces. 

I rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter