Aftermath

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

The next day after BTS concert was a weekend, so I decided to stay home all day. I chased Yoo In Na unnie away because I was embarrassed to let her see what I was planning to do. For the rest of the day, I was sitting in front of the computer and checking out about BTS. 

The first thing I checked was Min Yoon Gi's high school photo. Yeah, it was definitely him, the Min Yoon Gi I knew. 

I read some of his facts and found out that he was more subtle type, and quieter than the other members. He was good at composing songs. He helped out in most of BTS's songs. He even had his own mixtape that he produced by himself.

I listened to his songs and was amazed by his talent even though I myself was a composer. I looked through the lyrics he wrote, it was mostly about life or giving people motivation.

He had a song called 'The Last' and it was kind of emotional. Was it true that he has a depression? Well, I was sure he had it at that time. Then in one of the lyrics he said Min Yoon Gi is already dead. Did he means that he already killed Min Yoon Gi that day, and now he's Suga?

When I was done looking through his songs, I searched for BTS's. I liked their style because their lyrics is quite meaningful. It was about politics and society which was not included in most idol songs. I thought I understand why they're so special now. 

I realized they could pull off different genre of music. No matter it was sentimental or hip hop, it sounded good too. I enjoyed listening to their songs a lot. 

When I moved on to their reality programmes, I found that Min Yoon Gi was a lazy person as he refused to do many things and was sleeping all the time. However his fans commented that he was a caring person despite his attitude. He was cold on the outside but warm on the inside. Warm? I couldn't imagine him being a warm person. But then he did kind of care about me before. 

I continued to click some of their videos and I saw this footage of "Min Yoon Gi" losing his swagness. What the hell? I clicked on it and soon face palmed myself. Seriously? Min Yoon Gi doing aegyo? Heart, pouting, oh ! I couldn't even blink my eyes. Sometimes he would jump around like cute little puppy. Just then I realized he has a cute smile. It suits him though, more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter