Breakfast

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " Wake up everyone~! We're here~ " Yongguk called out as he turned around from his rear seat.

 

Everyone groggily opened their eyes from their nap upon the leader's call. Some of the members stretched their arms and groaned while you rubbed your eyes lazily.

 

 " We're here? " Zelo asked as he looked out of the window.

 

Yongguk nodded. " Let's go now! " He got out of the car and the others followed. You carried Hyemi, who was still sleeping, and got out of the car, with Himchan helping to carry the baby bag.

 

All of you gathered at the entrance of the restaurant before Yongguk led the way in. As soon as you stepped in, you noticed the other diners were staring at you guys and felt uncomfortable by the stares. Some teens diners also squealed among themselves upon seeing B.A.P. You stayed near the member beside you, which happened to be Jongup, and he immediately noticed your uneasiness.

 

 " Gwenchana? " he asked. You looked up at him and bit your lip.

 

 " People are staring... " you mumbled and after a pause, he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

 

 " It's okay, you have to get used to it. " He gave his usual bright smile.

 

Yongguk continued leading you guys to a table nearby and everyone took their seats. Daehyun helped to sit Hyemi in a baby chair beside you while you sat down. (A/N: Below's the seating arrangement)

 

  Youngjae   Zelo    Jongup    Himchan

 

  Hyemi       You    Daehyun   Yongguk

 

A waitress came and handed the menus before leaving to attend to other diners while you guys are choosing your food.

 

 " Hyemi ah, what do you wana eat? " Youngjae leaned in and asked.

 

Hyemi was still looking through the children menu infront of her and after a moment, she pointed to the chocolate pancakes. " This! Hyemi loves chocolate, " she answered with a gibberish tone.

 

Youngjae smiled at her cuteness. " Arasso, appa'll have the same thing as you ok? "

 

Hyemi nodded without looking up. A few minutes later, the same waitress came and started taking your orders.

 

 " Miyeon? What do you want? " Yongguk asked as you're the last one to order but you still haven't made a decision.

 

 " Get her the same order as mine please, " Daehyun told the waitress after a few moments before you could even answer.

 

The waitress collected back the menus and left. " What'd you order? " you asked curiously.

 

 " Blueberry pancakes. You love them right? " He gave a sweet smile and you blinked in realisation; suddenly, you forgot that blueberries has always been your favourite.

 

About 10 minutes later, the food were laid out on the table neatly and Hyemi jumped in her seat when her chocolate pancakes were served infront of her.

 

 " Chocolate! " she cheered as she giggled and clapped her hands.

 

You smiled as you her head. " Eat well Hyemi ah! " Himchan told her before he started digging in, with the others following.

 

You helped to cut Hyemi's pancakes into bite sized pieces before you started eating your own pancakes. Hyemi took her fork and poked into one of the pieces to pick it up. She held the fork up to his eye level and stared at the pancake piece before throwing it to Youngjae.

 

 " Ah! " the main vocal yelped and everyone turned to him. You gasped at the piece of pancake stuck to his face while everyone gawked.

 

 " Oppa! " you exclaimed as you handed him your napkin. " What happened to you? "

 

Youngjae eyed Hyemi who was giggling and she immediately closed when she saw him staring at her. You followed his stare and grunted, " Hyemi, why did you do that to appa? You shouldn't play with food! "

 

 " Pancake. " She pointed to Youngjae's face and giggled. (The pancake was already wiped away from his face)

 

You sighed. " Don't do that again arasso? " you told her but she ignored you and ate another piece.

 

 " That was a nice design on your face, " Zelo snickered, earning a punch on his arm and a glare from Youngjae.

 

 " Just eat! " he said in a stern voice and resumed eating.

 

Everyone had calmed down and resumed in their chats while eating. You were slicing a piece out of your pancake when someone placed a piece of his own on your plate. You looked up and saw Zelo smiling.

 

 " Try it. It's really nice, " he said, gesturing to the pancake with ice cream piece on your plate.

 

 " Thanks Junhong, " you replied and took the pancake before eating it. A few moment of chewing later, you nodded in agreement as it was really delicious. " It's very tasty! "

 

Zelo gave a wide smile and went back to his plate. Daehyun who had been watching the scene furrowed his eyebrows in jealousy. He cut a piece out of his pancake and handed it to you.

 

You looked up at him when you notice the pancake and raised your eyebrow. " Daehyun? Why're you giving me your pancake? "

 

 " Try it. It's really delicious, " he copied Zelo, which made you more confused.

 

 " But...our pancakes are exactly the same, " you pointed out.

 

He shook his head. " Ani, someone else's pancake is more delicious than your own, " he replied. What the hell is he talking about? you thought.

 

 " Urh, thanks? " you said, which turned out to be more like a question, and took the pancake into your mouth.

 

Daehyun smiled and glanced at the maknae to see if he was looking. But instead, he was too engrossed in his pancake that he didn't look up at the scene. Daehyun blew a raspberry as his attempt to make the other jealous was to waste.

 

 " Oh well, " Daehyun mumbled to himself and continued eating. 

--

okay, quite a lame chapter actually >.< sorry everyone~ Pls comment! :D