Jeju Island Part III - Surprise...? (Edited)

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Your POV

 

 " Can I open my eyes now? " I asked, after realising that we both had stopped walking for a while now.

 

 " Yeah, " he answered.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him right infront of me. My eyes darted to the surroundings and we're still at the beach but...

 

 " What's this? " I gasped, as I saw that we were both standing in the middle of lit candles arranged into a big heart.

 

 " Miyeon ah... "

 

I turned to him and he went down on one knee and held my hand with both of his. My eyes widened it shock.

 

 " D-Daehyun, what are you -- "

 

 " Miyeon ah, I know I've told you before. I really, really love you, and I've asked you before if you would like to be my girlfriend but you said you need time to think about it. I did my best to get you to return the same feelings to me, like going on a date a few weeks back and I was really happy that you agreed. For you, it might be just a friendly date but for me, it's like a real date. But now, I'm wishing that we could go on more dates like that, just that we're both officially a couple. So Miyeon... "

 

His voice faded and I stared at him as he took out something from his back pocket. I gasped inwardly when I saw it was a red velvet box and then he opened it, revealing a stainless steel ring with "Miyeon & Daehyun" engraved on it.

 

 " Will you be my girlfriend? " he asked. By then, I think I could faint in disbelief, literally.

 

I bit my lip in thought as I stared into his eyes, which was filled with mostly sincerity and a hopeful look.

 

After a moment, I nodded as I smiled. " Yes, Daehyun. I'll be your girlfriend. "

 

His eyes widened in surprise as he gaped. A few moments later, he grinned in realisation and slid the ring into my finger. He stood up and hugged me as he lifted me off the ground and spun me.

 

 " YAY! MIYEON'S MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!! " he cheered and I screamed, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

 

 " YAH! PUT ME DOWN! IT'S SCARY!!! " I shrieked. He immediately set me down and laughed sheepishly.

 

 " Mianhae, I was too happy! You're really my girlfriend now? " he asked.

 

I rolled my eyes and nodded. " Then, why am I wearing this? " I held my hand up to show the ring to him.

 

He beamed and hugged me tightly for a while before letting me go. " I'm wearing it too. " He held his hand up to show the ring on his finger. I chuckled.

 

 " This is daebak! Finally, I got my stubborn bestie to become my girlfriend~ " he sing songed and I couldn't help but laughed. " You know Miyeon, I've already planned out our future! We shall have 11 kids for a soccer team plus a mansion and -- "

 

I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and shook my head disapprovingly. " No, Daehyun. You're thinking wayyy ahead. And I'm NOT gonna bear 11 kids, mind you. "

 

I removed my hand and saw him pouting. " Ah wae~? The more kids we have, the better! Since we already have experience in taking of a toddler, 11 kids are no problem! " He eyesmiled. " Besides -- "

 

I rolled my eyes and walked off, not wanting to continue hearing his future talk. " Ah, Miyeon!! "

 

He ran and stopped right in front of me, hugging my waist. " Wae geurae~ "

 

I chuckled. " Daehyun ah, you're only 18 and I'm 16, it's still too early, eo? " I reasoned.

 

He sighed. " Mian, I was just eager. " He chuckled sheepishly. I shook my head with a smile.

 

 " Saranghae, Miyeon, " he said, his tone gotten serious all of a sudden.

 

I smiled as my heart fluttered at those words. " Nado, Daehyun. "

 

He smiled and leaned in to give me a gentle, passionate kiss. I felt a good tingly feeling down my spine - well, it's the first time I kissed my best friend.

 

After a while, he pulled away and we stared at each other affectionately.

 

 " Ohhh~ you guys are official now! "

 

I turned and saw the other B.A.P members walking towards us. I blushed.

 

 " O-oppa? " I stuttered.

 

 " Finally, both of you are together! It took forever you know, " Himchan said as he rolled his eyes.

 

Yongguk laughed as he leaned his arm on Himchan's shoulder. " Yeah, but isn't this proposal romantic? We all chipped in to help! "

 

My eyes widened. " Jinjja?! " I turned to Daehyun and he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

 " W-well, I didn't have any idea how to propose to you so... "

 

 " Ah, is that what Yongguk oppa's about to say during the BBQ? When you cut him off? " He nodded. " Aish, you made me suspicious for nothing. " I playfully punched his chest.

 

 " Well well~ now that both of you are a couple now, when are we gonna be attached? " Jongup pouted, earning a smack on the head by Youngjae.

 

 " Yah, focus on B.A.P first! " he reprimanded and Jongup continued pouting as he rubbed the spot where he got smacked. I laughed at their argument.

 

 " Hey, let's get in now. It's cold! " Junhong said, rubbing his arms.

 

I nodded in agremeent and all of us walked back into the hotel, with Daehyun wrapping his arm around my waist.

---

I'm too early for updates >.< My brain is just overflowing of ideas so I can't help it but to write these~~ Enjoy!