Jealousy...Leads to Fight

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

It was another filming day for Hello Baby and you were at B.A.P's dorm with Hyemi. The filming crew were already here and now setting up the cams and stuff, so you guys did your own stuff - you and Zelo played dolls with Hyemi, Yongguk and Himchan were playing handphone games, Youngjae and Jongup were packing Hyemi's stuff for the outing later while Daehyun is sitting at the couch, pouting in jealousy as he watched you and Zelo.

 

15 minutes later, the cameras were all set.

 

 " So for today's filming, you all will be going ice-skating! " the PD announced, and everyone cheered.

 

 " Yay~ ice-skating!! " Youngjae and Jongup cheered as they high-fived each other.

 

 " Hyemi will ice-skate too but since she doesn't know how to, you guys must teach her, " the PD added.

 

Everyone nodded in understanding. " But...does anyone here knows how to skate? " Yongguk asked, looking at his dongsaengs.

 

The members glanced at each other, with that do-you? look. Himchan slowly raised his hand. " I have some experience though, " he informed.

 

 " Arasso, I guess the rest of us must try our best to know how to ice-skate, " the leader said.

 

Everyone nodded. " Okay then, everyone leave in 3 minutes! " the PD said, clapping his hands to signal the crew to bring the cameras out.

 

---

 

 " Ice-skating!! Wohoo~!! " Zelo and Jongup cheered as all of you were now on the way to the ice skating rink. The older members rolled their eyes.

 

 " Shut up, you two! You're acting more childish than Hyemi! " Yongguk commanded from the rear seat as he turned back.

 

The maknaes stuck their tongues out at the leader, earning a knock on the head by Himchan who was beside them, on behalf of Yongguk.

 

You laughed at the scene, shaking your head, before returning to window gazing with Hyemi.

 

At the ice skating rink

 

 " We're here~! " Jongup and Youngjae cheered as they stepped out of the car. The others got out too and Hyemi giggled in excitement.

 

The camera crew have arrived too and were waiting for you guys at the entrance. After buying the tickets and rental for skates, you guys went in.

 

The others wore their skates and gloves while you helped Hyemi wore her gloves, but she was stubborn in not wearing it.

 

 " Hyemi ah, you must wear them or else you'll get frost bite, " you told her calmly but she shook her head and turned away from you.

 

You sighed, why is she being so stubborn today? Zelo who saw what was happening, walked up to you. " What's wrong? " he asked.

 

 " She doesn't wana wear the gloves, " you replied. Zelo reached his hand out, gesturing you to give him the gloves. You got the message and gave them to him.

 

 " Hyemi ah~ " he cooed as he squatted in front of her, and the toddler turned to him. " If you wear the gloves, appa will buy you lemon candies okay? " He held the gloves up to her eye level.

 

Hyemi stared at him for a moment before shaking her head. " Ice cream, " she corrected. Zelo chuckled and nodded in agreement.

 

 " Okay, ice cream it is then, " he confirmed and then wore the gloves on Hyemi.

 

You were surprised that the maknae managed to get Hyemi to wear the gloves. " Wah, treats always works for toddlers her age, " you pointed out. Zelo laughed in agreement.

 

 " We've to go to the ice cream parlor after this, " he said and you smiled.

 

---

 

 " Hyemi-ah, let's play with appa~! " Yongguk called out as he stepped into the ice rink.

 

You held Hyemi's hand as you accompanied her to the ice rink. Himchan, who was beside Yongguk, took Hyemi and then went off to ice skate with her.

 

 " Let's go, " a voice called out. You turned and saw Zelo standing beside you, smiling.

 

You nodded in agreement and he held his hand out. You got the message and shyly took his hand before he carefully took you into the rink. Daehyun, who saw everything, felt his blood boil and jealousy.

 

 " ...Hyung, " Jongup, who was beside him, called. He glanced at Daehyun's empty coffee paper cup that was just crumpled by...him.

 

Daehyun snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the 2nd maknae. " Mwo? "

 

The latter pointed to the crushed paper cup in Daehyun's hand. He looked down and his eyes widened after realising that he's been crushing that cup.

 

 " Are you okay? You look...pissed, " he said, glancing at Zelo and you and back to Daehyun. " You...like Miyeon, don't you? "

 

Daehyun was taken aback, and it was clearly shown by the way he leaned back in surprise. " H-how -- "

 

 " I could see by how you're glaring at Zelo and her ice skating there, " he nodded his head to where you two were. Zelo and you were laughing while holding hands as both of you couldn't keep your balance and stumbled everytime.

 

Daehyun sighed in defeat. " But you better don't tell anyone or else... " He acted as if he slit his throat with his hand.

 

Jongup nodded. " I'm going now! Have fun~ " He left Daehyun and went off with Youngjae to the ice rink.

 

---

 

 " Ahh! " you yelped as you almost fell again for the nth time today. Luckily, you had support from holding hands with Zelo.

 

He chuckled. " Let's do this slowly okay? " You nodded. He held your hand slightly tighter and instructed you to follow his technic of balancing, which he'd just found out just now.

 

 " Slide your right leg and then your left. Keep both feet in a 'V' shape, " he explains as he demostrates.

 

You attentively followed him and you balanced better than before. You grinned in victory. " It's okay now, isn't it? " he asked, and you nodded.

 

Both of you ice skated together in the same pace, doing a few rounds around the rink. However, during the ice skating, you slipped and fall, pulling Zelo down with you too.

 

 " Ahh! " you screamed as you landed your back on the cold ice floor, with Zelo on top of you, hovering. Both of you laughed at your silly mistake.

 

 " Gwenchana? " he asked, and you nodded. But then, your laughters faded when you two realised how close you are as you stared into each other's eyes. Zelo's heart fluttered seeing how beautiful you are upclose.

 

Before you could tell him to get off you, a voice called out, " YAH! CHOI JUNHONG! " Both of you turned and saw Daehyun skating fast towards you two with a VERY pissed look on his face. He grabbed Zelo's collar and pulled him off you, landing him on the ice next to you. You quickly sat up.

 

In a blink of an eye, Daehyun sent a punch to Zelo's jaw. You gasped. " YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! "

 

 " Hey, turn off the cameras! " the PD immediately told the cameramen and halted filming for the moment. 

 

You got on your knees and tried to pry Daehyun's grip off Zelo's collar, but failed. The other members came over to pull Daehyun off while the other skaters gathered around, witnessing the scene. Jongup took Hyemi off the rink to prevent her from getting a shock after seeing this.

 

 " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! " Daehyun screamed at the maknae whose lips were already bleeding, after Yongguk and Youngjae held him back. Zelo wiped his lips with his thumb.

 

 " Hyung, what did I -- "

 

 " Are you crazy, Daehyun?! Why did you hit him for no reason?! " you shouted as you stood up. Daehyun stared at you, bewildered.

 

 " He'd just freaking landed on top of you -- "

 

 " I fell and accidentally pulled him along! What's your problem?! " Daehyun flinched at your very pissed off mood. He knew the look on your face tells him that he won't be forgiven easily.

 

He blinked in realisation, I misunderstood the situation...he thought. Before he could say anything, you skated off the rink and returned the skates before leaving the place.

 

Daehyun stood frozen, seeing your disappearing figure, before he snapped out of his trance and quickly went after you.

 

 " MIYEON AH! "

---

Been getting lots of ideas these days lol~ Okay, I know this is over reacting and dramatic >.>

THNX TO MY NEW SUSCRIBERS~! COMMENT! :)