Grocery Shopping!

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " Hyung! Let's buy this! "

 

 " Yah, aniya! We have to stick to the shopping list, babo! AND WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME! "

 

 " Hyungg~ Just this once! A chocolate milk only cost a dollar! Pleasee~ "

 

 " NO! "

 

 " Hey, hey, hey! " you interrupted the argument between Yongguk and Jongup. They both turned to you, with Yongguk still having a glare in his eyes while Jongup has that still pouting face. You sighed. " Jongup oppa, you can buy the choco milk after this ends ne? Right now we must finish buying the stuff in the list & WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME! "

 

Jongup flinched at your sudden rise in your voice while Yongguk snickered as he'd never seen this side of you. You turned serious. " PPALLI! WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT MUCH STUFF! "

 

You pushed the trolley and zoomed to the vegetable section to buy the groceries in the shopping list. Yongguk and Jongup hurriedly ran after you.

 

You, Hyemi & B.A.P were at the hypermarket for today's HB filming as you guys had to prepare for an advance farewell party since HB is ending in 2 weeks. You guys were split into 2 teams - you, Yongguk and Jongup while the others are in the other. The mission is to buy all the stuff in the respective shopping lists given to each team (both are different ones) within the time limit of 1 hour and the budget of $200. Whichever team who succeeds in this mission by coming back to the finishing line on time will be excluded from the party's preparations.

 

And yet, the choco milk is Jongup's priority eventhough it's not in the shopping list.

 

 " Oppa, hurry up! " you shouted, urging the other two with your hand. As soon as they reached to you, you ordered them to hand pick 5 ripe tomatoes and other vegetables like carrots, garlic and onions.

 

They were flustered while taking the veggies as you were rushing them too much though you yourself was hand picking some bell peppers. There's only 30 mins left and barely half the items were bought. No wonder you're panicking.

 

You looked at the list again and strike off those items you've just bought. However, you cursed yourself when you forgot to grab some milk and yogurt while you're at the dairy section just now.

 

 " Oppa, we have to go back to the dairy section! " you exclaimed and pushed the trolley off while the other 2 just absentmindedly followed you.

 

Jongup's face lightened up. " OOOH! Are we getting that choco milk?! "

 

That earned a smack on the back of his head from Yongguk.

 

You glanced back and glared at the 2nd maknae. " No oppa, I just forgot to grab milk and yogurt! Thanks to your choco milk arguement, " you sighed.

 

Jongup pouted. You can't blame me... Choco milk is my favourite! And it's been a while since I last drank them.

 

After reaching the said section, you immediately grabbed fresh milk and yogurt. You striked them off the list and scanned through it once again. Vegetables, milk, yogurt, meat, ice-cream... ICE-CREAM?!

 

You blinked at the shopping list. Why'd we need to buy ice-cream anyway? You mentally scratched your head. " U-urh Yongguk oppa... "

 

Yongguk hummed in response as he turned to you. " We need ice-cream, " you stated and he got the same reaction as you.

 

 " W-well okay then, " he replied absentmindedly.

 

After grabbing an ice-cream tub and last few items, you guys quickly raced to the cashier and you were slightly relieved that the other team was out of sight. Moreover, your total bill didn't exceed the budget.

 

 " Congratulations Miyeon's team, you're the first to succeed this mission, " the PD who was standing at the entrance, said. You guys cheered and shared a hug between each other.

 

 " YAY! NO WORK!! ASSA! " Yongguk exclaimed.

 

You and Jongup nodded in agreement. Just a few minutes later, the other team came running to where the PD is, panting.

 

 " Oh no... " Daehyun muttered since he noticed your team's already there.

 

 " Good work, Daehyun ssi's team but you've lost the mission. Therefore, you guys are not excluded from the party's preparations, " stated the PD.

 

The others groaned and sighed while Hyemi just stared at them innocently, wondering what's going on while drinking her chocolate milk.

 

Jongup noticed it and went up to Hyemi, squatting infront of her. Hyemi looked at him.

 

 " Hyemi ah, can you give me some of that choco milk? " he cooed, pointing to the small chocolate milk bottle she had in her hand.

 

Without hesitation, Hyemi stopped drinking the chocolate milk and stretched her hand out to Jongup. The 2nd maknae beamed and gladly took it before on the straw, drinking the milk. Yongguk shook his head.

 

 " Gomawo, Hyemi ah! " He ruffled the toddler's hair, handing the bottle back to her. She grinned and continued drinking until finished.

 

 " Let's go back to the dorm now. There's alot of preparations to do, " the PD cut in. You guys nodded and your team happily walked off while the other groaned silently.

 

 " I don't wana cook, " said Youngjae. The others gave him the you're-not-the-only-one look.

 

Himchan sighed, " Let's just go now... We have alot to do later! " He patted Youngjae's back to urge him to go too before he went off, the others following after.

---

Can you guys gimme a minute to spazz? 

 

OMG INFINITE WON TRIPLE CROWN ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY!!!! YIPPEEEE!!! <3<3 SO PROUD OF THEM~~ <3<3 

Anyway, early update today. Hope you guys enjoy it :)