Chapter 7

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " You've worked hard! " You and the B.A.P members bowed deeply to the crew as they packed up their equipments.

 

After the crew left, you immediately flopped down on the couch. " I'm exhausted! Never knew filming could be this tiring... " you groaned.

 

 " But it was still fun, right? " Jongup pointed out and you nodded.

 

The members dispersed into their shared bedrooms to wash up and sleep while you remained on the couch. Hyemi was already asleep in one of the bedrooms even before the filming ended.

 

15 minutes later

 

Daehyun had just came out of the bathroom after showering and noticed you still lying on the couch. He went over and saw that you were already sleeping.

 

 " Aish, this girl... " he mumbled as he shook his head.

 

He looked at the wall clock and saw that it was already close to midnight. Looks like she should just stay here overnight.

 

He placed his towel which was around his neck on the couch and gently carried you bridal style into his shared bedroom with Himchan and Yongguk.

 

He laid you down on his bed and pulled the blankets till your shoulder. He smiled at your angelic sleeping face as he brushed some of your hair away from your face.

 

 " Goodnight Miyeon, " he whispered before stepping out of the room, turning off the lights on the way since his hyungs were already asleep too.

 

The next morning (Your POV)

 

I fluttered my eyes open as I gradually woke up from my sleep. Hmm, my rest took much longer than I thought. I groaned as I stretched my arms but when my right arm landed beside me, I felt something hard instead of the softness of the bed.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I slowly turned my head and saw Daehyun's sleeping face only a few inches away from me. My eyes widened and I screamed as I pushed him off the bed as a reflex.

 

 " Oww! What the -- AISH MIYEON! " he shouted when he saw me as he sat up abruptly from his sleep and rubbed his .

 

I sat up and covered the blankets over my chest protectively.

 

 " Y-yah! Why are you sleeping next to me?! What did you do?! "

 

Daehyun stood up as he rubbed his eyes. " Aish.. You were asleep on the couch last night so I brought you here. There was no other places so I slept next to you. FYI, that's my bed. " He pointed.

 

I gaped at his calm reaction. " T-then you could have sleep in the living room or with the other oppas! "

 

Now he gaped at MY reaction. " Yah, you want me to freeze to death?! It's so cold to sleep in the living room! And the other room is already too cramped with Hyemi inside. "

 

I was about to argue back when a deep voice which sounded like the person had just woke up, interrupted me.

 

 " Yah.. What's with the noise early in the morning? "

 

I saw someone climbing down from the bed above Daehyun's and when he stood next to him, my eyes widened.

 

 " Y-Yongguk oppa! " I exclaimed. His eyes widened when he saw me on Daehyun's bed.

 

 " Miyeon?! Why are you on Daehyun's bed?! " He looked at Daehyun to me and back to Daehyun. " Did you guys -- "

 

 " A-aniyo! Aniyo! " I waved my hands infront defensively.

 

 " Then why... "

 

 " She fell asleep on the couch so I brought her in, " Daehyun interrupted and gave out a yawn.

 

Yongguk oppa remained silent as if in thought. " Well, I guess you both didn't do anything. You're still dressed decently so... Anyway, go and shower, we're bringing Hyemi out for breakfast. "

 

He patted Daehyun's back and left the room, leaving me and him in awkward silence.

 

 " U-um, I'll go and wash up now, " I told Daehyun as I got out of bed and left the room.

 

Narrator's POV

 

Everyone was getting ready to go out for breakfast. Zelo was in his room packing Hyemi's stuff into a baby bag while you were in Daehyun's room, dressing the toddler up.

 

 " There. You look so pretty, Hyemi ah! " You pinched her cheeks and she giggled. " Let's go for breakfast now. "

 

You stood up from your seat on the floor and Hyemi opened her arms, asking you to carry her. You gave in and went out to the living room.

 

 " Everyone ready? " Yongguk asked as he looked around to check if everyone's here. They nodded and Yongguk led the way out.

 

 " Kaja~! " Himchan cheered as he slung an arm around Youngjae and Jongup's shoulder.

 

---

 

 " Hyemi ah, what do you wana eat? " Youngjae who was sitting beside you asked as all of you were on the way.

 

Hyemi remained silent in thought before she cheered, " Pancakes! " She jumped in her seat (which was on your lap) excitedly.

 

 " No! The pancakes are mine! " Zelo interrupted, earning a smack at the back of his head from Youngjae.

 

 " Aish, just stick to your cherry tomatoes! " the older boy grunted under his breath and the maknae pouted. You chuckled at their behaviour.

 

 " Zelo ah, you're a dad now. Isn't it childish that you claim everything from your daughter? " Himchan who was sitting on your left tsk-ed and shook his head in disapprovement.

 

 " I love pancakes! " Zelo defended and Hyemi clapped her hands.

 

 " Me too! " she said and Zelo shared a high-five with her. The hyungs shook their heads and sighed.

 

 " Omma, you love pancakes? " Hyemi turned to you and you nodded, smiling. " I want to eat with omma! "

 

You pinched her cheeks lightly. " Arasso. "

 

 " How about appa? " Zelo pouted with his puppy eyes look.

 

Hyemi shook her head. " Appa can eat with Yongguk appa. " She pointed to the member beside Zelo but he gaped.

 

 " I'm... Yongguk appa? " He pointed to himself and Hyemi nodded innocently.

 

You tried to hold in your laughter while the other members who have been watching, laughed.

 

 " Hyemi, I'm not Yongguk appa. I'm Youngjae appa, " he corrected the toddler.

 

 " Same, " Hyemi replied, without looking at Youngjae as she went back to play with her barbie doll, leaving Youngjae gaping in disbelief.

 

 " Poor thing, appa, " Zelo mocked and patted his hyung's back before going back to his window gazing.

---

Wah already reach 92 suscribers! Thanks alot everyone! ^^ Pls comment~ <3