Lotte World Part I

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " So...where shall we go next? " Himchan asked after all of you had finished breakfast and Yongguk already paid the bills.

 

Everyone looked at each other as if asking for answers. " How about Lotte World? " Zelo suggested excitedly.

 

Himchan raised an eyebrow. " With Hyemi along? " He pointed to the toddler who was playing with her Barbie doll.

 

The maknae rolled his eyes at the older. " Hyung, there are kiddy rides for her. "

 

Himchan's mouth formed an 'o' in realisation.

 

 " Well, Lotte World it is then! " Yongguk concluded when Himchan remained silent and everyone nodded in agreement before standing up. Daehyun helped to carry Hyemi while Jongup offered to hold the baby bag.

 

On the way out, there were murmurs and squeals from a group of diners who were fangirls.

 

 " I can't believe I saw them here! They're so handsome! " one of them exclaimed. Though they were whispering, you heard them clearly.

 

 " Nado nado! Today must be my lucky day! " her friend added.

 

But when the last friend spoke, her comment offended you. " But how did they choose her as the umma anyway? Pfft, she's not even pretty! "

 

Daehyun who had been hearing their convo too clenched his fist in anger and glanced at you to see your reaction. His blood boil when he heard their comments about you. However, you tried to remain calm by taking a deep breath in.

 

 " I heard that she seduced them to let her be in the show, " the 2nd friend gossiped.

 

Daehyun grunted. That's it! He brought Hyemi to your arms and you snapped out of your thoughts as you managed to carry her on time. You looked at Daehyun dumbfoundedly but he didn't say a word as he walked to the table where the group of diners were.

 

They stopped their gossips before looking up when they noticed a shadow by their table and half-gasped, half-squealed when they saw it was Daehyun.

 

 " Daehyun oppa! " they chorused.

 

Without a word, Daehyun slammed his hands on the table, making them jump in fright and blinked at him in confusion. " Don't you dare make any accusation about Miyeon. You know nothing about her. Arasso?! " his voice was raised at every word. Your eyes widened at the way he reacted. By then, the other diners were staring at them.

 

The fangirls gulped as they never knew the main vocal had this side of him. " N-ne, o-oppa. S-sorry. "

 

He straightened up and stormed off back to you. He took Hyemi back and only mumbled, " Let's go, " before leading you out of the restaurant, with you blankly following him.

 

In the car where you, Daehyun, Hyemi and Youngjae were, it was silent as the other 2 were asleep while there was an awkward atmosphere between you and Daehyun. You were too afraid to talk to him as you thought that he might still be angry with those diners.

 

 " Mianhae for reacting like that, " he spoke up, not looking away from his window gazing. You snapped out of your thoughts as you stared at him.

 

Daehyun turned to you with a soft gaze in his eyes. " I was just angry at their comments about you, " he added.

 

You gave a small smile and turned away. " Gwenchana. It's common to get those kind of rumors since I'm neither an idol nor an actress. They think I'm just a random girl chosen for Hello Baby, " you laughed it off.

 

 " So...you're not angry for the way I reacted? "

 

You looked back at him and gave a serious face. " Of course I'm angry! Everyone was staring at you! " you scolded and Daehyun felt anxious by your respond.

 

 " Mian! I-I was j-just... Just... You know -- "

 

You chuckled at his flustered reaction and he stopped his stammering before looking at you in confusion. " Mwoya? "

 

 " Ani, your reaction is so cute! " you laughed and Daehyun stared at you before giving a small chuckle. " Yah, why're you taking things so seriously? "

 

Daehyun blinked. " So... You're not actually angry with me? " You shook your head with an eyesmile.

 

 " Why would I be angry with you anyway? I know you defended me since we're best friends, right? " you answered reasonably and turned back to the front. Daehyun smiled at your understanding as he gazed lovingly at your side profile. But his smile faded when a thought came into his mind. But I didn't defend you because you're my best friend. It's more than that, Miyeon ah.

 

---

 

 " We're here~! " Himchan sing songed as soon as he stepped out of the car, his arms in the air.

 

You and the others who were in the same car also stepped out after the car stopped right behind the other. Hyemi looked around at the decorations at the entrance in amazement.

 

 " Hyemi ah, you wana play? " you asked as you squatted down to her height. She looked at you and nodded silently.

 

 " Hyemi wants to play with umma! " she said with a gibberish tone. You smiled as you ruffled her hair before holding her hand and led her in with the others.

 

---

 

 " I think we should split up into groups, " Jongup commented as you guys stood around after entering. Everyone stared at him in confusion.

 

 " Why should we? " Yongguk asked, folding his arms over his chest.

 

 " Well, it'll be a waste of time if everyone goes together. I mean, I don't think everyone wants the exact same ride right? "

 

Everyone remained quiet in thought, except for Hyemi who was blabbering to herself and the doll.

 

 " You're right. So now, who's going with whom? " Youngjae asked as he looked at everyone.

 

 " I'll take -- "

 

 " I'll take Miyeon! " Daehyun interrupted Zelo as he rushed to your side and grabbed your arm, making you blinked at him surprise.

 

 " Mwoya... " you mumbled. Everyone was also staring at his uptight behaviour.

 

 " Sorry, Junhong. First come, first serve, " Daehyun mocked. Zelo gave a poker face at his hyung though he actually felt disappointed that he couldn't go with you. You noticed his expression and gave an apologetic eye look but he only smiled sweetly back.

 

Soon, the pairings were all done. Himchan with Yongguk and Youngjae while Zelo, Jongup and Hyemi were together.

 

 " Let's go Miyeon~ Let's have some fun! "  Daehyun sing song as he grabbed your hand and dragged you away to the rides.

 

 " Yah! Be back here at 7pm! " Yongguk hollered and Daehyun only gave an 'ok' sign without turning back as he continued dragging you away.

 

 " Sigh, he's really in love with her, " Himchan mumbled and Yongguk who was beside him, nodded in agreement.

 

 " Let's go now! " Jongup cheered and his group went to the opposite direction from where you were going while Yongguk's pair went the same direction as you.

 

As Zelo, Jongup and Hyemi walked off, the maknae looked back to find you but you were already gone. He sighed in disappointment; I wish I was paired up with Miyeon instead... 

---

My updates will be slightly late nowadays since I'm very busy with school. Hope you guys will understand! :)