Birthday Preparations Part II

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " Miyeon ah! Help me out here! " Zelo called out as he pouted and pointed to the balloons around him. You laughed and went over.

 

 " What you want me to do? " you asked, grabbing a piece of the balloon though you got the message.

 

 " Blow them, " he said bluntly and you nodded.

 

 " But.. Isn't it easier to use that blower thingy? " you pointed out. (A/N: I don't know what's that called but you know what I mean right? >.<)

 

Zelo's eyes widened in realisation as he stopped blowing the balloons, causing the air inside to hit his face as the ballon deflated. His face cringed.

 

 " Ah...right. I'll go get it. I think it should be somewhere. " He immediately got up and jogged into his shared bedroom to get it.

 

You chuckled as you shook your head. Silly Junhong.. Tsk tsk. Soon after, Zelo came back with 2 of the blowers, grinning.

 

 " There's 2 of them! " He held them up. You smiled and nodded in understanding. He sat down and handed one of them to you before both of you started blowing the balloons.

 

20 minutes later...

 

 " We're done! Now we just have to hang them up, " Zelo said as he stood up, with you following.

 

Zelo grabbed the masking tape while you climbed up the ladder to stick 3 balloons together on the wall.

 

 " Tape, " you told him, your right hand reaching out while your left was holding the balloons.

 

He quickly tore the tape and handed it to you. As the balloons were abit too high, you started to be unbalanced on the ladder.

 

 " Gwenchana? " he asked worriedly, seeing how unstable you were. You nodded and tried regaining your balance.

 

As you stepped down from the ladder one at a time, you accidentally missed a step, causing you to slip and fall backwards.

 

 " Ah! " you yelped and waited for the impact but didn't feel it as Zelo managed to catch you just on time.

 

 " Miyeon ah! Gwenchana?! " he almost shouted. You opened your eyes and saw Zelo's face just an inch away from yours, your arms wrapped around his neck. You blushed.

 

 " A-ah, g-gwenchana, " you replied. He felt relieved and gently got you back on your feet.

 

Little did you know, Daehyun saw everything just as he stepped out of the kitchen. His heart sank as he saw you in Zelo's arms - it was the 2nd time such thing happened.

 

---

 

 " HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " The lights was as soon as Hyemi stepped into the dorm with Jongup and Himchan, making the 3 of them jumped in surprise and Hyemi screamed. You and B.A.P popped the party poppers while blowing the party blowers.

 

She giggled after realising the decos in the living room. " Happy birshday? " She pointed to the banner with her picture on it.

 

You nodded as you squatted to her height. " Eo, today's your birthday. You like it? Umma and Appa did all these just now, " you said, gesturing to the decos. Hyemi nodded excitedly as she looked around. You took the birthday hat and wore it on her. She giggled.

 

 " Let's eat some cake! " you said as you took her hand, leading to the coffee table. Youngjae went into the kitchen to take the birthday cake with 5 candles on it and came out not long after.

 

 " Make a wish, Hyemi ah! " Yongguk said after lighting up the candles. The girl nodded and closed her eyes, her hands clasped together as she made her wish before blowing the candles. Everyone clapped and cheered.

 

 " Let's eat~ Appa ordered pizza! " Youngjae cheered and the others did the same.

 

You helped to slice the cake before distributing it to everyone. You and Daehyun sat beside each other on the couch while the others sat on the floor, some around the table. You were enjoying your chocolate cake when someone put some cream from the cake onto your nose. You yelped and turned to see Daehyun laughing, pointing to your face.

 

 " Yah! " you exclaimed before swiping some of the cream off your cake and managed to put it on Daehyun's nose.

 

 " Rudolph! " you laughed, pointing to his face.

 

The others saw what happened and they started putting cake onto each other. Jongup even smashed his whole slice of cake onto Zelo's face. The dorm went haywire as everyone ran around, catching each other to put the cake on their faces.

 

 " Come back here, Junhong ah~ "

 

 " Hyemi! You want some cake?! "

 

 " Ahh!! Daehyun, stop it! Yah! "

 

 " Andwae~ come here, Miyeon ah! "

 

15 minutes later

 

Everyone spreaded onto the floor after feeling too tired from all the chasing. All of a sudden, you laughed out loud, making everyone stared at you.

 

 " That was fun, " you commented. Everyone snorted while shaking their head, but with smiles on their faces.

 

 " It's all Miyeon's fault, " Daehyun added.

 

You slapped his arm. " Yah! It was you who started everything! Putting cake cream on other people's face, " you muttered the last part.

 

The others laughed, seeing how you two were arguing.

 

 " I think we should get cleaned up. The floors are full of the cream too, " Yongguk suggested as he sat up, looking at the tiled floor with creams all over.

 

The others sat up too and followed Yongguk, nodding in agreement. Just then, Hyemi rubbed her eyes, her face still had some cream on it (work done by the 2 maknaes).

 

 " Hyemi ah, you're tired? " Himchan noticed it and she nodded.

 

 " Well then, let's get you for a nap! Go and wash up okay? " you said and she nodded again. You stood up with her and walked her into the bathroom to help her wash up.

---

Okay..very crappy chapter for this one >.< I've ran out of ideas and I'm feeling damn tired while writing this lol. Thnx to my new suscribers! :D