Zelo + How I met Daehyun

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Your POV

 

My alarm clock rang and I groaned at the irritating sound as I lazily woke up from sleep. I slammed the alarm clock to stop its ringing and saw that it's 7am. I sighed and then walked to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

 

When I got out, I heard my phone rang, indicating that a new text message came in. I grabbed my phone at the nighstand and saw that it was from Daehyun.

 

 Morning~ Did you sleep well? Today's the day we're meeting the baby! Aren't you excited? :D

 

 - Daehyun

 

I rolled my eyes. You are, but I'm not. I threw my phone on the bed and got changed into a white, turtle-necked long-sleeved shirt with black skinny jeans. After that I applied some light makeup before grabbing my sweater with my phone and bag as I went down to the dining room for breakfast.

 

---

 

 " Omma! I'm going now! I'll be home late! " I said as I wore my shoes near the entrance of my house.

 

 " Arasso. Send my regards to Daehyunnie, " she informed as she walked out from the kitchen.

 

I nodded and kissed her cheek before leaving the house. When I stepped out, I was surprised to see a blonde guy standing at the steps, his back facing me. I knew that can't be Daehyun - I mean, since when does he curl his hair?

 

I was staring at the figure when he turned around and saw me. I blinked in surprise when he smiles and waved at me. Wait, he looks familiar.

 

 " You're Miyeon right? " he asked as he walked up to me. I nodded absentmindedly.

 

 " I'm Zelo, " he introduced, still smiling. Zelo?

 

I guess I still looked confused despite his introduction. " Ah, I'm one of the B.A.P members, " he continued.

 

Now I finally understood.

 

 " Ah, anyeong haseyo. " I bowed and laughed sheepishly. " But what are you doing here? "

 

 " Daehyun hyung told me to bring you to the practice room. He has practice today so he couldn't come, " Zelo explained and I nodded.

 

 " Shall we go now? " he asked and I smiled in agreement.

 

We then walked off to TS Entertainment building. It wasn't that far from my house so there wasn't a need to take a bus.

 

There was an awkward silence as we walked. Definitely because we've just met and barely knew each other. The silence was broken when Zelo cleared his throat loudly.

 

 " So, how did you and Daehyun hyung became friends? " he started.

 

I smiled at him. " Actually I'm not so sure. "

 

 " Huh? " He looked confused.

 

I gave a small laugh. " I don't really know exactly how we became friends. I think it was because he helped me in school at that time, " I told him.

 

 " What happened? " Zelo asked further. I was silent for a moment as I recalled the past.

 

FLASHBACK (Narrator's POV)

 

The 7-year-old you were crying at the staircase corner of your primary school. Your knees were brought to your chest and you were sobbing into your arms. You were bullied by your classmates just now as they teased you about being stupid since you were too quiet in class. You were not quiet for no reason; it's just that you recently moved back to Korea and you could barely know the language.

 

You were still crying when someone tapped your shoulder. You sniffed and looked up to see a 9-year-old boy standing in front of you, giving a friendly smile.

 

 " Why are you crying? " he asked as he squatted in front of you.

 

You sniffed and didn't answer his question. You didn't understand why a stranger (eventhough he's your schoolmate) was talking to you.

 

 " Did your friends bully you? " he guessed and you hesitantly nodded.

 

He reached for his shirt pocket and took out a handkerchief. He brought it to your face and wiped your tears.

 

 " Uljima, " he said after your tears were completely wiped away.

 

 " B-but, w-who a-are you? " you took the courage to speak up.

 

 " I'm Daehyun. " He flashes a big smile.

 

 " D-Daehyun? " you asked and he nodded.

 

 " And what's your name? "

 

You stayed silent for a moment. " M-Miyeon. "

 

He nodded in understanding. " Then, Miyeon. Do you want to eat ice-cream with oppa? " he asked. " It'll help to cheer you up. "

 

Your face lit up slightly at the mention of ice-cream. You nodded in agreement and he straightened up before holding his hand out. You took his hand and he pulled you up to your feet before leaving the school.

 

---

 

 " But, why are you my oppa? " you asked Daehyun as both of you were walking down the streets, eating ice-cream.

 

 " Because I'm older than you of course. " He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

 

 " What makes you think that? "

 

 " I'm 9 and you are probably 7 since your nametag is orange, " he pointed out. In the school, different colored nametags are used for different levels. In this case, orange is used for Primary 1 students.

 

 " I didn't know your age, " you admitted sheepishly.

 

He smiled and pinched your cheeks lightly. " So from now on, you have to call me oppa. "

 

You nodded in understanding. " Ne, oppa. "

 

END OF FLASHBACK (Your POV)

 

 " So that's how I got to know him first. Somehow, we just started getting close, " I explained.

 

 " But why I don't see you calling him oppa? " Zelo asked.

 

I shrugged. " He just doesn't want me to. He said he'll feel old if he's called 'oppa'. "  I chuckled as I thought of his silly excuse. Zelo smiled in amusement.

 

 " Jakkaman. " He stopped in his tracks and I saw him counting with his fingers.

 

 " Since you're 7 at that time... " he started. " That means you're 16 now?! "

 

I blinked in confusion but nodded anyway.

 

 " So we're the same age! " he cheered as a big wide smile flashes across his face.

 

My eyes widened at that. " Jinjja-yo?! " He nodded.

 

 " But you don't look 16, " I commented.

 

 " Of course, I have a baby face after all, " he boasted and I playfully punched his arm.

 

 " I don't mean that. " I rolled my eyes. " You just look mature for your age. "

 

He laughed at my action. " I have to. It's for my career's sake, " he informed.

 

I nodded. It's true anyway. We were silent for a moment and continued walking when Zelo glanced at his watch and exclaimed, " Oh no! We're late! "

 

Without warning, he grabbed my hand and pulled me as we ran to the TSE building.

---

2nd chappies up! ^^ Thanks so much for all the subscribers! Didn't expect that much. Please comment!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE