White Day Part I

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

After bathing Hyemi and helped her to sleep, you and B.A.P started cleaning the living room which had the cake cream all over the place, including the couch. Soon after, the members except Daehyun had to go off for their individual schedules. So at this time, you vacuumed and mopped the floor after cleaning up the cream while Daehyun's cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes.

 

After wiping the table clean, you sighed in relief as you flopped on the couch.

 

 " Finally, I'm done! " You smiled in content. At that moment, Daehyun came out from the kitchen. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw the living room was sparkling clean.

 

 " You did all this? " he asked. You furrowed in confusion but nodded anyway.

 

 " Why? "

 

He shook his head. " Ani... Just wondering how you could clean up all these that fast, " he admitted, making you give out a chuckle.

 

 " It's normal since I always clean the house, " you replied. He nodded in understanding.

 

 " You...wana take a shower? " he asked, pointing to the bathroom.

 

You shook your head as you smiled sweetly. " It's okay, you go shower first. I'll just rest for a while, " you replied. Since both of you are very close and you frequently visit the dorm, it was usual for you to sometimes take a bath here; they had extra clothes for you anyway.

 

Daehyun nodded in agreement before going to take a shower, grabbing his towel on the way. Meanwhile, you leaned your head against the back of the couch and unknowingly, you soon fell asleep...

 

Soon

 

Daehyun came out from the bathroom, drying his hair with his towel, and saw that you were asleep on the couch - again, but this time you were sleeping in a sitting position.

 

He shook his head, smiling. She always end up sleeping at the wrong place, he thought. He went over to you and bent down to your eye level. He softened, seeing your angelic sleeping face. He smiled to himself. Without him realising, he brought his hand to your face and gently swiped your cheek with his thumb. Suddenly he sighed as he pulled away, when will you accept my feelings, Miyeon ah?

 

Just then, you woke up from your sleep, causing Daehyun to stumble back in surprise and fell down to the floor on his . You rubbed your eyes and noticed him on the floor. Both of you blinked at each other.

 

 " Erh Daehyun? Why're you on the floor? " you asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

He turned pink and looked away. " I-I was j-just searching for...my phone. Yeah, " he lied, and cursed himself mentally for giving such a stupid reason.

 

You looked around and saw his phone on the coffee table. You pointed to it, " It's right there, " you said. He looked over to where you were pointing and blushed even deeper.

 

 " Ah right. I must have not seen it, " he chuckled nervously and grabbed the phone swiftly before standing up.

 

 " You can go take a shower now. You know where your towel and clothes are, " Daehyun said, without making eye contact with you, and rushed into his shared room.

 

You tilted your head in confusion. What the hell?

 

A few days later

 

It was 14 March, and that means it's White Day today. Zelo and Daehyun woke up especially early, as they wanted to prepare their gifts for...you. (Well, they didn't know that the other wanted to give to you too)

 

They were both very excited as they thought about giving their gifts to you. After washing up, Zelo got dressed and went out to buy your gift. Meanwhile, Daehyun's in his room, wrapping a box with a necklace of your initials M.Y inside. After wrapping, he smiled in content as he held the box.

 

 " I hope Miyeon will like it, " he muttered to himself, as he glanced to the stalk of red rose on his desk, which was to be given to you too.

 

On Zelo's side

 

The maknae looked at each shop's window display as he walked down the street. He didn't know what to buy, and he felt nervous about it. What does she like?!

 

He tapped his chin as he continued strolling down the street. Just then, he brightened when he remembered what you said on your first meeting.

 

 " I like stuffed toys, especially teddy bears! They're really cute! "

 

Zelo grinned to himself as he broke into a run back to the shop selling stuffed toys that he passed by a while ago.

 

The bell jingled as he opened the door to the shop.

 

 " Anyeonghaseyo! " the worker at the counter greeted and bowed. Zelo did the same before scanning the place. " Are you buying a gift for your girlfriend? "

 

Zelo smiled at the word 'girlfriend', as he had thought of a plan beforehand. He nodded.

 

 " She likes those stuffed teddy bears... Can you show me the prettiest one? "

 

The female worker nodded before ushering him to one of the sections where all the stuffed toys were. Zelo's eyes widened seeing the huge range of choices.

 

 " What's her favourite color? " she asked. Zelo was taken aback; he'd realised that he'd never asked you so he didn't know your favourite color.

 

 " Erh... Molla-yo, " he admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

The worker hummed in thought. " Then, how about buying this pink one? " She took the medium sized pink teddy bear from the middle shelf and handed it to Zelo.

 

The maknae looked at the teddy bear, wondering if it's a good choice. He smiled in agreement, after making his decision 2 minutes later.

 

 " I think I'll take this, " he answered, giving the bear back to the worker. She bowed and smiled before leading him to the counter.

 

 " Do you want a card? " She pointed to the big range of cards behind her, with different sizes and wordings.

 

Zelo nodded and scanned the cards. " I'll have that one. " He pointed to the A5 sized card with ' Happy White Day' in front of it. (A/N: Couldn't find any of it on google T_T) The worker took it and handed it to him. He then took the pen which was on the counter and started writing something in the card.

 

 

After paying, Zelo bowed and thanked the worker before walking out of the shop. He smiled to himself as he looked at the gifts. I hope Miyeon'll love these. Now, time to buy some flowers! He then walked off to find a flower shop.

---

Had the random idea to do White Day LOL. It's way too late but...yeah. Wana know what's Zelo's plan? You have to continue reading in the next chps~~ OOH AND I BOUGHT INFINITE BTD JAPANESE ALBUM! ^^ I LOVE IT!