Meet Jung Hyemi

B.A.P Hello Baby

Note: Quite a lengthy chapter >.<

---

 

Your POV

 

We hailed a cab and went our way to Han River Park.

 

 " We'll definitely win! " Jongup oppa cheered as he jumped in his seat.

 

 " Hyung stop that, " Zelo said with no expression on his face.

 

 " But I feel sorry that Daehyun might not win, " I admitted.

 

 " It's okay, Miyeon. He should let his best friend win. Especially because you're a girl, " Jongup oppa said and winked.

 

---

 

After about a 15 minutes ride, we finally arrived at Han River Park. Jongup oppa paid the fare (me and Zelo forced him to) and we got to the Park.

 

" Wow, this is a really huge place, " Jongup oppa commented and I nodded in agreement.

 

 " So what do we do now? " I asked the cameraman and he said to meet the PD at the riverside.

 

So we made our way to the riverside near the end and found the rest of the crew there.

 

 " PD-nim! " we called out as we walked closer.

 

 " Ah, you're the first team to arrive! " he said.

 

 " So where's our baby? " Zelo asked and the PD shook his head.

 

 " Your mission is still not complete yet, " he said and we gaped.

 

 " Ne?! "

 

 " So there's more to this? " Jongup oppa asked and the PD nodded. He sighed.

 

 " I'll tell you more later. We shall wait for the other teams to arrive, " he said.

 

Meanwhile, while waiting for the other 2 teams to arrive, we took a short break from the filming and enjoyed the scenery from the river.

 

 ---

 

 " Hey guys! "

 

We heard chatterings and we turned to see the other teams walking in.

 

 " Hyung! What took you so long?! " Zelo complained.

 

 " Yah, do you know how hard was it finding the clues? " Yongguk oppa pointed out. " How did you manage to find them so fast anyway? "

 

 " Miyeon has eagle eyes, " Jongup oppa said as he pointed at me.

 

 " Yah, you don't even bother helping your friend, " Daehyun scoffed and folded his arms on his chest.

 

I smiled meekly. " Mianhae (sorry), I can't help other teams. " I stuck out my tongue at him.

 

The PD then interrupted us as filming has resumed.

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " So now, all of you are here, " he started after you all got into a line and the cameras has started rolling.

 

He handed each team another card and you guys opened it to find a picture of a girl, who probably looked like 4 or 5 years old.

 

 " Is this our child? " Youngjae asked and the PD nodded.

 

 " You have a limited time of 30 minutes to find her. She could be anywhere in the park. And whoever finds her and bring her here first, will get the prize like we promised just now. "

 

There were groans. To find the girl at such a huge place is like finding a needle in a haystack.

 

Before any of you could protest or complain, the PD gave the cue. " And your time starts... NOW! "

 

Everyone rushed off to everywhere in the park.

 

 " Daehyun hyung, let's go this way! "

 

 " Yah, Himchan-ah! Where are you going?! You're going the wrong direction! "

 

 " Jongup oppa, let's go to the other side! "

 

Screams were everywhere as everyone was flustered as to where they should start finding the girl.

 

 " Kiddy, where are you?! " Jongup called out as your team ran around the riverside.

 

 " Where is she?! " Daehyun screamed but of course, it didn't do any help.

 

 " Could she be somewhere hidden? " Himchan asked the leader in which the leader shrugged.

 

25 minutes later

 

Your team have been walking and running rounds and rounds around the park but it was very hard to find the girl. You went near the playground area again to try your luck again. And soon enough, the girl was finally found.

 

 " Oppa, I've found her! " You shouted and Zelo and Jongup who were not so far away from you came running.

 

They compared the girl's face and the one in the picture.

 

 " It's really her! " they chorused and the 3 of you high-fived each other.

 

 " Let's hurry! We've only 5 minutes! " Jongup pointed out and you 3 started running back to the starting location, with Zelo struggling to run as he carried the girl.

 

---

 

 " PD-nim, we've found her! " you 3 called out.

 

About 15 minutes later, the other teams came after you after they were told that the baby was found.

 

 " You found her?! " Youngjae exclaimed, pointing to the little girl who was in Zelo's arms and your team nodded.

 

 " Not fair! " Himchan groaned and childishly stomped his foot.

 

 " So, Miyeon's team is the first one to bring back the girl. So for your prize... " The PD called for one of the crew member to bring out the prize.

 

A few minutes later, a table was brought out by a few other crew members and one of them lifted up the cover. Everyone gaped at the spread of food which was on the table. There's rice, meat, kimchi, soup - you name it.

 

 " This is our prize?! " you asked and the PD nodded. Wow, that looks really delicious, you thought.

 

 " You guys can eat now. The other teams who didn't win wouldn't get anything, unfortunately, " the PD said. The other teams stood at the side, watching your team in envy as you guys enjoyed eating, with you feeding the girl once in a while.

 

 " That looks really delicious, " Yongguk commented out loud and the others nodded in agreement, practically drooling at the sight.

 

--

 

 " What's your name? " you asked the girl as she chewed on the rice you've just fed her.

 

 " Jung Hyemi, " she answered bluntly without looking at you as she was busy trying to take the piece of carrot using her fork.

 

 " Oh, that's a pretty name, " you complimented as you her hair.

 

Filming at the Han River Park has ended for that location right after you started eating lunch and all you had free time as the crew were packing up their stuff. No one in your team, including you, offered abit of the food to any of the other members.

 

Daehyun stepped forward to beside you and tugged on your sleeve. You looked up and saw him putting on a puppy face.

 

 " Miyeon-ah, you know I love you right? " he asked and you knew right away he wanted a bit of the food. You tried holding your chuckle and nodded. " Then, can you please give me one spoonful of the meat please? "

 

He pouted and gave the puppy eyes, tugging on your sleeve lightly. Not giving in to him so easily, you instructed him to do something. " I'll give you some of the meat if you show me some aegyo. "

 

Daehyun gaped at your demand. He was NEVER good at aegyo and he never even tried before.

 

 " Seriously? "

 

You nodded with a serious expression.

 

He sighed but for the sake of the food and his hungry stomach, he gave in. He made fists with his hands before putting one on each side of his cheek.

 

 " Bbuing, bbuing. " He moved his fist forward while it was still in place as he made the sound. The others stared at him with a digusted look on their face. Some even face palmed as they couldn't bear to watch the failed aegyo.

 

You only snickered as you did not want to offend Daehyun for his effort.

 

 " Arasso, arasso, " you said and grab a piece of meat with your chopsticks before feeding him.

 

 " Gomawo (thanks)! " he beamed.

 

The others looked in disbelief. Soon, one by one, they came up to you and showed you their own style of aegyo. (But really, it wasn't even aegyo)

 

You gave in since they were trying hard and in the end, everyone from the losing teams managed to get a bite of the food.

 

 " Thanks Miyeon-ah! " Yongguk said as he ruffled your hair. You smiled as a 'you're welcome'.

 

 " Okay everyone, let's get back to the dorm! We'll resume filming there! " the PD announced.

 

You gave the final spoonful of food to Hyemi before wiping .

 

 " Let's go, Hyemi ah~ " you cooed as you took her hand and walked her off the table.

 

The B.A.P members then walked back to the car, with Zelo holding one of Hyemi's hand while you held her other hand and the 3 of you walked side by side together. However, Daehyun who was behind you pouted in jealousy as he saw that the 3 of you are walking like a real family.

 

Hmph, I should be the one holding Hyemi's hand, he thought as he glared at Zelo.

---

Had the inspiration of this chapter from this vid - B.A.P doing aegyo? xD Its so funny! kekeke~ So what Daehyun did was the one like what Himchan did for his last aegyo move. 

NO SILENT READERS PLS :)