Power MV Filming set

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

2 weeks later (Narrator's POV)

 

 " Okay, let's take it from the top again! " the director shouted as soon as the dance scene was over.

 

B.A.P sighed silently and only went back to their starting positions. It was the filming day for their new song's MV, Power, and they were already exhausted after 2 days straight of filming but they couldn't complain.

 

Daehyun especially, tried to focus on the filming though he was thinking about your arrival most of the time. You'd decided to visit B.A.P today with Hyemi, and he's particularly the one who's very excited. Well of course, it's been 5 days since he last seen his girlfriend.

 

After the retake was over, B.A.P was given a short break while the cameras, etc were moved over to the next set. Daehyun immediately ran to his phone to check his incoming messages.

 

Arasso, I'm already on my way now. Don't rush me, will you?!

 

- Miyeon

 

Daehyun chuckled at your message, knowing that you're already annoyed about his pestering messages since an hour ago.

 

Ok~ Come quickly! I missed you :(

 

- Daehyun

 

Before he could wait for your reply, the director already called B.A.P over for the next scene filming. He sighed and walked reluctantly to the set.

 

Your POV

 

 " Wah! So many flowers! Omma, look at that! " Hyemi pointed to the row of flowers that we'd just past by out the window.

 

I chuckled and nodded in understanding before going back to replying Daehyun's messages. We were already in the bus to the studio and it'll probably take another 10 minutes or so to reach. However, this guy was just too impatient.

 

Ok~ Come quickly! I missed you :(

 

- Daehyun

 

I smiled as I read the message and then placed my phone back into my bag without typing back a reply. (I wasn't being rude but I just think I shouldn't disturb him.)

 

We soon arrived at the studio and Hyemi walked excitedly, making me having to catch up with her.

 

I could hear music from right outside the door, and I kenw they're probably filming right now. I opened the door silently and stepped in while holding Hyemi's hand. We stood at the other side of the door and I could already see B.A.P filming a dance scene.

 

 " It's appa! " Hyemi shouted and I quickly hushed her down by placing my finger on my lips.

 

She chuckled meekly and covered her free hand over , nodding in understanding. I smiled.

 

I led Hyemi to the side of the studio since it was pretty crowded around the door area and also to get a better view of B.A.P.

 

After the whole scene was over, the director hollered, " OKAY! IT'S LUNCH BREAK NOW! WE'LL COME BACK IN AN HOUR! " With that, B.A.P dispersed out of the set and some staff members were busy clearing up the place, etc.

 

 " APPA! " Hyemi shouted and they all immediately turned to the voice. They beamed when they saw her.

 

 " HYEMI AH~ " Himchan cooed as he jogged up to Hyemi and I let her hand go, making her running to Himchan as well.

 

Himchan caught her in his arms and spun her around, making her giggled. I smiled at the scene.

 

My gaze averted to Daehyun who'd seen me and he beamed before running up to me. " MIYEON AH! "

 

Without warning, he lifted me up and spun me around just like what Himchan did to Hyemi.

 

 " YAH! PUT ME DOWN! " I shrieked, slapping his shoulder. He laughed and slowed down his spinning into a stop before setting me back down. I glared at him.

 

 " I missed you~ " he pouted as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

 

I scoffed. " Do you really miss me that easily? " He nodded and pecked me on my lips all of a sudden, making me blinked in surprise.

 

Before I could respond, I was interrupted by the other members who were walking towards us noisily.

 

 " Ayy~ these lovebirds again! " Yongguk said in a mocking tone and the others laughed. I pouted.

 

 " Oppa, " I said, already feeling slightly embarassed.

 

 " Daehyun ah, next time don't do PDA please. We have an underage here, " Himchan said gesturing to Hyemi and covered her eyes, in which she immediately slapped his hands away causing the visual to yelp in surprise.

 

 " Or 2, " Youngjae added as he covered Junhong's eyes. I laughed when Junhong did the same as Hyemi - slapping Youngjae's hands off.

 

Daehyun mehronged. " I know you guys are jealous of me. " He pulled me closer to him and the others rolled their eyes; I could hear murmurs of "oh please" and "yeah right".

 

 " Anyway~ " Jongup interrupted, showing his signature wide smile. " Let's eat! I'm hungry! " He patted his stomach.

 

The rest nodded in agreement and Yongguk urged me and Daehyun to follow the others to the table where the food were already at. Daehyun held my hand and led the way off.

 

I was kinda surprised to see such a spread on the table. Well, probably because this would feed the staff members too. Daehyun handed me a plate which made me snapped out of my thought from staring at the food. He helped me serve some of them onto my plate and I thanked him before I followed him to sit on a couch somewhere at the side of the studio where the others are at.

 

 " Hyemi, ahh~ " Himchan cooed as he was about to feed Hyemi a spoon of rice. She gladly opened wide and took in the rice. " Aigoo, you're eating well! " He pinched her cheeks lightly.

 

I smiled at the scene and starting digging in. During the whole hour of lunch break, we all managed to catch up on one another and also made lots of jokes.

 

 " B.A.P! Back to filming! " the director hollered from his chair.

 

B.A.P reluctantly stood up and they told me to stay with Hyemi here. I nodded in understanding.

 

 " I'll be back soon, " Daehyun stated and kissed my cheek, smiling before catching up with the others.

 

 " I like Daehyun appa, " Hyemi said all of sudden and I turned to her, slightly surprised.

 

 " Wae? "

 

 " Appa seemed to like Omma, " she said with the gibberish tone still. I chuckled and her hair.

 

While waiting for B.A.P to finish filming their current scene, I played with Hyemi using her toys that we brought. About an hour later, Hyemi soon got tired and fell asleep eventually. I laid her down on the couch so that she's in a more comfortable position.

 

Soon after, B.A.P ended the filming and went up to us and they seemed surprised to see Hyemi already asleep.

 

 " She's asleep. That's fast, " Jongup said, panting. I looked at the others and they were also panting while sweating alot, some of them fanning themselves.

 

The others except Daehyun who was sitting at the arm of the couch, went to grab their bottles of water. I searched my bag for some tissues and stood in front of Daehyun before wiping the sweat off his face, seeing how much he was sweating right now.

 

Daehyun smiled and hugged my waist tightly, pulling me closer. " Gomawo, " he said gently and I smiled in return.

 

 " Tiring, isn't it? " I asked worriedly. I knew they've been filming for almost 3 days straight and their faces clearly showed exhaustion.

 

Daehyun shook his head. " Ani, I'm not tired at all since you came today, " he said. I punched his chest playfully and he laughed.

 

 " Since when you became so greasy? " I asked as I wiped off the last bit of sweat on his forehead.

 

 " It's the truth. I really don't feel tired, " he said, in a serious tone. I smiled and nodded in understanding.

 

 " Here's your water, Daehyun! " Youngjae came and gave him the bottled water.

 

 " Miyeon ah, do you wana hang out with us after filming ends? It's the last day today, " Youngjae asked while Daehyun was gulping some water.

 

I nodded without a second thought. " Assa! We're gonna have so much fun! " he cheered before running off somewhere. I laughed at his behaviour.

 

 " B.A.P! FILMING TIME! " the director called out again and I could hear Daehyun sighed heavily.

 

 " Go on now. Just a bit more filming and you're done! " I cheered him on. He smiled and reluctantly let me go and went off to the set to resume filming.

 

This is gonna take some time...

---

This chapter reminded me of B.A.P Power BTS Take 2. OMG DAEHYUN WINKED AT ONE TIME! SO HOT!! <3 Anyw early update because I was bored hehe.