Lotte World Part II

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " So, which ride should we go first, huh? " Daehyun asked, his hand still holding yours as he led the way.

 

But there was no response from you.

 

He was confused at the silent response and turned, only to find you glaring at him. He blinked in surprise. " Wae geurae? "

 

 " Aish! Let me go! " you grunted as you yanked your hand off his. " Why didn't you let me go with Junhong?! "

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow. " You wanted to go with...him?? " You nodded.

 

 " I barely spent time with him! Sigh, why am I always stuck with you? " you muttered at the last sentence while looking down, but he clearly heard you.

 

 " Yah! I'm your best friend! " he exclaimed. You looked up at him and gave a poker face, crossing your arms over your chest.

 

 " So? It doesn't mean we have to stay together all the time, right? " You meh-ronged at him.

 

Daehyun only stared at you, agaped, as he didn't know what else to argue back. A few moments later, he snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed you by the wrist.

 

 " Well then, since you don't know what ride to play, let's go for the rollercoaster! " He grinned and walked off, with you taken aback by what he said.

 

 " What?! I don't want the rollercoaster! Yah!! " you shouted, but he totally ignored you as he continued dragging you away.

 

---

 

 " AHHH!!!!! SO SCARY!!!!! " you screamed as the rollercoaster went down the 20m slope, eyes shut and hands gripping onto the handle tightly.

 

Daehyun chuckled. " BUT ISN'T IT FUN?! " he shouted back amongst the screams from the other riders.

 

 " FUN, MY FOOT! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME LATER, JUNG DAE-- AHHH!!! " You couldn't continue as the coaster zoomed down another slope.

 

 " WHATEVER, LEE MIYEON~ " Daehyun teased as he continued enjoying the ride.

 

After the super fun scary ride

 

You and Daehyun walked away from the rollercoaster booth with you feeling very dizzy from the scariness just now. You bent down as you placed your hand on each knee, trying to calm yourself down.

 

Daehyun laughed at your state. You looked up and glared at him. You straightened up and punched his chest (hard).

 

 " Yah! What's so funny, huh?! " you asked, still punching him.

 

He continued laughing as he protected himself from your punches using his arms. " You! It's just a rollercoaster ride! How scary can that be?! "

 

You stopped punching him and gave him the are-you-serious?! look. " Really? Then we shall see if you will get scared on the other rides. "

 

He mehrong-ed at you. " Sure, I'll prove it to you then, " he replied and you scoffed. " But first, let's play some games! " He slung an arm around your shoulder and walked off to a shooting games booth.

 

Meanwhile

 

Hyemi, Jongup and Zelo had just finished playing the bumper cars and were now on the way to a games booth. Coicidentally, they're going to the same shooting booth as you and Daehyun were going to.

 

As the 3 of them were walking, Jongup spotted you and Daehyun from the other side. " Oh! It's Daehyun hyung and Miyeon! " He pointed to where you two were. Zelo followed where his hyung was pointing at and he suddenly felt his heart sink, seeing how Daehyun slung his arm over your shoulder while the two of you chatted happily.

 

Jongup ran over to you two with Zelo following after while carrying Hyemi. " Hyung! " Jongup greeted, waving his hands.

 

You and Daehyun turned to the source of the voice and Daehyun waved back, while you only smiled.

 

 " Where are you going? " Jongup asked after he and Zelo stood infront of you two.

 

 " The shooting game booth. Wae? " Daehyun replied.

 

Jongup and Zelo gaped in surprise. " We're too! We can go together, then! " He pointed to themselves.

 

Daehyun exchanged glances with you and you nodded in agreement. " Well okay then. Let's go! " Daehyun said and led the way (again).

 

---

 

All of you soon arrived at a shooting game booth. The objective of the game is to shoot down 10 of the teddy bears at the other side using the toy gun provided under a minute, and the prize is a huge teddy bear.

 

 " I'll play! " Daehyun raised his arm as he stepped forward. The truth is, he wants to win that teddy bear for you.

 

Feeling competitive too, Zelo stepped in. " I'll play against him, " he told the booth tender and stood a few steps away from his hyung, ignoring the stares he got from the latter.

 

Daehyun started first.

 

 " Hwaiting, Daehyun/appa! " you and Hyemi cheered at the same time. Hearing your cheer, he felt determined to score everything.

 

However, in a minute, he only managed to shoot down half of the teddy bears. He grunted in annoyance.

 

 " Gwenchana appa! " Hyemi told him, as instructed by you.

 

Zelo smirked, this is my chance to win that teddy bear for Miyeon. He held the gun in place and tried to aim at the bears well.

 

After a minute, Zelo cheered, " YES! All 10 down! " He pumped his fists in the air. " Ahjussi, give me the teddy bear please! "

 

The booth tender nodded as he smiled, satisfied, and took the big white teddy bear from the shelf. " Congrats son, " he said as he handed the teddy bear over to Zelo.

 

 " Kamsahamnida! " Zelo bowed before turning to you. " Here's for you. "

 

You blinked in confusion when he handed the teddy bear to you. " For me? " You pointed to yourself. He nodded, smiling. " Thanks, Junhong. " You smiled shyly.

 

Daehyun felt annoyed and jealous at what he's seeing. Aish, that kid always ruins things for me! Don't tell me he likes Miyeon?! His eyes widened at the last sentence as he looked at the maknae's grinning face. Weird, he rarely smiles like that, especially to a girl.

 

 " Yah, how about Hyemi? " Jongup interrupted, pointing to the poor toddler who was in his arms, her thumb.

 

 " Hyemi ah, Appa will get you a teddy bear later okay? " Zelo pinched Hyemi's cheek and she nodded enthusiastically.

 

 " Let's go, Miyeon, " Daehyun said as he grabbed your arm, annoyed. He was about to walk off when Jongup stopped him.

 

 " Hyung! Let's just go together! It's more fun with the 5 of us together! " he reasoned.

 

Daehyun glared at him, aish now THIS kid's ruining it! I wana spent time alone with Miyeon! But of course, Jongup didn't even feel that Daehyun's stare was actually glaring.

 

 " Let's go for -- "

 

 " Aniya! I'm not going with you guys! Anyeong~ " Daehyun said hastily as he dragged you away, leaving Jongup and Zelo staring at his fading figure in confusion.

 

 " What's wrong with him? " Jongup asked the maknae, who only shrugged. " Oh well, let's go now. "

 

He then walked off to one of the kiddy rides for Hyemi to play, with Zelo following along and feeling uneasy that Daehyun's alone with Miyeon - again.

---

Crappy chapter! I rushed this one in one day T_T Sorry~~