Chapter 26

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " There it is! Hyemi ah, let's go!! " Jongup shouted as he held Hyemi's hand and dragged her to the water fountain. The toddler shrieked happily.

 

 " HEY! ME TOO ME TOO!! " Youngjae shouted as he ran to catch up with them. Soon, the other members also did the same and started playing at the water fountain, soaking wet in just a few moments.

 

You and Daehyun who were strolling in with your hands interlaced, laughed at the fun scene. You guys were at a water park after B.A.P's filming, as you promised to Youngjae about going out. You and Daehyun didn't want to play just yet and sat at the rest area at the side.

 

You rested your head on his shoulder and both of you continued watching the others, laughing occasionally when they literally threw each other on the ground or got splashed by water.

 

 " DAEHYUN HYUNG! MIYEON AH! COME AND PLAY! " Jongup shouted from across, waving his hand to urge both of you to come in.

 

You raised your head from Daehyun's shoulder and shouted back, " WE'LL COME IN LATER, OPPA! " before resting your head back.

 

Daehyun laughed when he saw Jongup pouted and then was splashed with water by Yongguk when he's off guard.

 

 " Don't you wana play? It's fun, " Daehyun spoke up.

 

You shook your head, smiling. " Later, I don't feel like playing right now. "

 

 " Are you tired? " he asked.

 

You raised your head with a surprised expression. " How'd you know? "

 

He chuckled. " Babo yah, I've known you for 10 years. If you behaved like this, it'll usually mean you're tired. " He ruffled your hair.

 

Your mouth formed an 'o' in realisation before you broke into a small laugh due to your silliness. He patted his shoulder, telling you to lean back, and you were about to do so when someone pulled you up, making you yelp.

 

 " AHH OPPA! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! " you screamed when the person which turned out to be Yongguk, carried your bridal style as soon as you were on your feet and jogged to the water fountain. " OPPAAA!!!!! "

 

 " MIYEON AH! " Daehyun shouted and he too was dragged by Himchan (Yongguk's accomplice) to the water fountain.

 

You yelped in surprise when you were splashed by the water as soon as you were set back down on the ground. Soon enough, you were already drenched wet and you glared at Yongguk who only shrugged innocently, laughing.

 

 " Let's have fun, Miyeon ah! " he assured and started to splash water at you, making you do the same.

 

A few minutes later, you and Yongguk were now on a catching game and the others followed along, catching the other members.

 

2 hours later

 

 " That was fun, " Youngjae chuckled as he stared blankly up the sky.

 

All of you were now lying down at the spot where you and Daehyun were just now, after playing in the water non stop for 2 hours. The others laughed and nodded in agreement.

 

 " That was fun, right Hyemi? " he turned to the toddler who nodded, grinning.

 

 " I want to play again, appa, " she said and she stood up, pulling his arms to follow her back to the fountain.

 

Youngjae's eyes widened, making all of you laughed at him. " Appa's very tired now, Hyemi ah. We'll play again later, eo? " he begged but she shook her head and tugged on his arm harder. He sighed and stood up reluctantly before going to the fountain with the toddler.

 

Meanwhile, all of you lied comfortably, having small chats with each other. After a few small chats with Daehyun, you soon started to get sleepy and eventually drifted off to a nap.

 

 " Miyeon ah, " he called out but there was no response from you. " Miyeon? "

 

He turned his head to you and noticed you were already asleep. He chuckled as he stared at your sleeping face. She must've been too tired today, he thought. He leaned in to give you a peck on the cheek before lying down and soon after, all of you fell asleep while Youngjae's having a tiring time playing with Hyemi.

 

The next day (Your POV)

 

I fluttered my eyes open as I slowly woke up from my sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. When I opened my eyes completely, I realised I was on an unfamiliar bed - ok, a sort of a  familiar bed - it seemed to be Daehyun's. Wait, Daehyun's?!

 

My eyes widened as I looked around my surroundings. Why does this look like B.A.P's room...?? I looked down and saw that I was still in my jeans and shirt from yesterday. I tried recalling the last thing that happened to me yesterday and I sighed in realisation. They must have brought me here since I was deep in sleep...

 

Just then, the bedroom door opened and I looked up to find Daehyun walking in. He smiled as he approached me and sat at the edge of the bed.

 

 " Had a good sleep? " he asked.

 

I nodded absentmindedly. " Y-yeah... " I stammered, combing my bed hair with my fingers. I bet it's very messy right now.

 

He chuckled lightly. " Arasso, go and get washed up now. We're gonna have breakfast and then there's filming. " He patted my shoulder and he was about to stand up when I interrupted.

 

 " Daehyun, " I called out. He turned to me and hummed in response. " Um, how did I get here? "

 

Daehyun grinned in amusement, making his eyes formed up into moon shapes. " You were too tired that you didn't even wake up from your nap after playing at the water park. And then your mum called me and said she'll be outstation in Daegu, so you'll be alone at home. And I thought you could might as well stay overnight here, " he explained.

 

It took me a few moments to absorbed what he'd just say. " Ah,.. I see, " I mumbled.

 

 " Well then, go and get wash up ok? I've already set your towel and fresh clothes in the bathroom, " he said before he stood up and walked out of the room.

 

I slowly got out of bed and went out to the bathroom, seeing Hyemi and some of the B.A.P members playing in the living room while I heard some commotions in the kitchen. They must be cooking.

 

I stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and saw some clothes and a towel neatly folded on the rack. Eversince Hello Baby started, I've put some extra clothes of mine in the dorm, just in case I needed it. Practically, this place is like my 2nd home since I come here often and most of my essential stuff are here too.

 

After bathing, I went out and was greeted by Hyemi and the members who were playing with her at the living room, when I sat down with them. I returned the greeting.

 

 " Ja~ Breakfast's done! "

 

I turned and saw Youngjae and Himchan carrying a pot of steamy hot soup and utensils, respectively, before placing them on the small dining table, which I've just realised it was there.

 

 " Morning, Miyeon! " they greeted me after putting the food on the table.

 

I smiled. " Morning oppa. "

 

 " Yeah! Food!! " Jongup cheered as he scurried to his place on the table. He immediately grabbed his chopsticks and was about to dig in when Yongguk slapped him on the head. " Oww, hyung! " He rubbed the spot where he got slapped and pouted.

 

 " Yah, you didn't even do anything yet you're the first one to eat! " he scolded. I couldn't help but laughed at scene. I know Yongguk didn't really mean it anyway.

 

Jongup was about to argue back when Daehyun interrupted as he walked out of the kitchen, carrying another plate of dish which seemed to be the last one.

 

 " Okay okay~ Enough fighting! Let's eat! " He set the plate down on the table and everyone went to their seats. I sat beside Hyemi with Daehyun on her opposite side, and soon, everyone started digging in to breakfast.

---

I don't know when this fic's gonna finish LOL. Watching MCD NOW!! Saw how hot B.A.P was just now.. GAHH. But its their goodbye stage already T_T Daehyunnie~~